Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (Blu-ray Slipcover) (Disney Signature Collection) [USA/Canada]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: Feb. 02, 2016
PRICE: TBA
ORDER: TBA

Snow White.jpg

The pictures do not do justice for this slip. Trust me and go buy it IMMEDIATELY if you ever doubt yourself about getting one :D
It is has a very very nice finish, it's hard to explain, you gotta see it in hands to know what I'm talking about :p

Reactions: bloodsnake007
The pictures do not do justice for this slip. Trust me and go buy it IMMEDIATELY if you ever doubt yourself about getting one :D
It is has a very very nice finish, it's hard to explain, you gotta see it in hands to know what I'm talking about :p
@tnguyen13 I know what you mean buddy! :hungry: Little while ago I got home from Best Buy and I molested the hell out of this beauty! :drool: Definitely one of the BEST Slips I've ever held/seen! :cool: Though I still wish I owned the Diamond Edition! :sorry:

Reactions: tnguyen13
@tnguyen13 I know what you mean buddy! :hungry: Little while ago I got home from Best Buy and I molested the hell out of this beauty! :drool: Definitely one of the BEST Slips I've ever held/seen! :cool: Though I still wish I owned the Diamond Edition! :sorry:
I have the Diamond Edition too, paid pretty money for it until now...If you want one, eBay has some for $23-$27 brand new with slipcover bud! ;)

Reactions: bloodsnake007