So what do you all do for a living ....

Cobster

The T-Total Ninja
BANNED
Dec 25, 2014
London
just being nosey really ,but as I've been using this forum every night since I signed up I'd like to get to know people a little better .

I'll start it off .

After leaving school ( damn seems like a long time ago now ) I had all intentions of going to college but ended up working for my dads carpentry and joinery firm. 18 years later I am still there .

A few years ago I got a apple technician cert with the intention of opening up my own apple repair centre and this year I plan to make this happen .

Joined a new school have trouble with big crowds tbh. I have a year left i would like to test games like my friend does so when i turn 18 ill do what he does for awhile its at home testing you have to sign an NDA its on weekends and you send them the problem you have like a bug in the game . Hopefully i get to join better places my friend played The order 1886 so lucky. Lol sorry it sounds stupid :LOL:

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
@luke98 not at all mate , my boys 7 and he has this thing of becoming a games designer .

Follow what you wanna do buddy instead of what you need to do .

I made the mistake of that , don't get me wrong I've had a very nice life from my job/career but I'm at the stage now where I need a new challenge and want to follow what I really want to do .

Don't think what you want to do mate is stupid ,each to there own buddy:thumbs:

@luke98

Chances are flower on that career line your gonna be a millionaire by te time your 19.

Bloody hell I'm old . When I left school at 16 I was Dyslexic no one knew . Care assistant for 18 years.

The past 11 a cleaner Safeway then Morrisons went and took 'em over . I was stuck in the back cleaning the rotisserie ovens and spitting cooking the chickens . So a PLEB AND PROUD :) .

@Cobster great thread mine has a little in my profile bio :kiss: .

@Scary Hair so a pleb and proud lol I love it .

My wife was a cleaner for many years , now she has gone into this whole made world of feng shui , don't really understand it myself but it makes her happy .

@Cobster

Even better when I get a customer asking me where something is and I tell them I have no idea where I work . I could take them stright to it in Asda I like Asda better. The manegers are not impressed that is why they keep me in a hutch.

Feng suhi what ever makes you and your lady happy a while ago I worked out life is way to short to live it for other people .

Reactions: Cobster
@lol beleive me the feng shui is nothing to do with me , my missus is banned from my cave . Otherwise she will start moving it all about

@luke98

Bet thay have like an official secrets act where you blab and they will make you listen to Justin Beiber OVER AND OVER :confused: :wacky: . You whould come out like this me on a good day :rofl: :rofl: :kiss:.
I wonder if anyone tested Watch Dogs i got the loading screen bug waited nearly a month for a fix so i sold the game new saves didnt work either Ubisoft said reinstall didnt work so they released a patch there was 300 pages on there on support site

The only hard thing about testing games is not talking about it or letting info out gameplay and stuff looks like i better glue my mouth shut

I wonder if anyone tested Watch Dogs i got the loading screen bug waited nearly a month for a fix so i sold the game new saves didnt work either Ubisoft said reinstall didnt work so they released a patch there was 300 pages on there on support site

Your scary in a good way Luke98 :) .

Reactions: luke98