So what do you all do for a living ....

Cobster

The T-Total Ninja
BANNED
Dec 25, 2014
London
just being nosey really ,but as I've been using this forum every night since I signed up I'd like to get to know people a little better .

I'll start it off .

After leaving school ( damn seems like a long time ago now ) I had all intentions of going to college but ended up working for my dads carpentry and joinery firm. 18 years later I am still there .

A few years ago I got a apple technician cert with the intention of opening up my own apple repair centre and this year I plan to make this happen .

I currently work in the railway as a train conductor/manager/guard. Hoping to eventually get into train driving. I'm not a trainspotter and have no interest in trains other than the fact that they are paying the bills.

Before this I did 5 years working for an isp, doing 1st line support, 2nd line support and provisioning for broadband and phone line services.

Before that I did 3 years working for a gas and electricity utility company, dealing with meter investigations.

Before that I went to uni at the age of 16, studying computer science. However, I only did the first year them decided that education wasn't for me.