[SOLD OUT] HDN Challenge Coin # 3-Post Pics of yours!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
coin black.jpg

Or click link

HDN Challenge Coin #2 and 3 has finally arrived!

If you are a Premium Ninja member, you've known that they were coming and we are excited to announce to everyone that we are kicking off the upcoming Ninja Week (Feb 23-March 1) with a brand new Challenge Coin (#3) in extremely limited qty! Our 1st gold coin so popular with our members that @apsmith21 worked to get completely new one designed, in time for Ninja Week 2015!

This heavy 2-sided coin has petal-cut edges, has amazing detail, beautiful, vibrant colors, and exemplifies everything the hidefninja.com community is to all of us here, with its community message. It is only $15 for 1.

$20 for 2 (choose 'doublepack' same coin-SOLD OUT).

It's also great as a 'thank you' or gift for friend. Coins ship after March 2, and if you also win one of the jetblack HDN Challenge Coin # 2 "I Survived Ninja Week" coins, they will ship together! Remember, winning a contest is the ONLY way you can obtain the jetblack ISNW coin-it is not for sale.

If you are a Premium Ninja member, you've known that they were coming and we are excited to announce to everyone that we are kicking off the upcoming Ninja Week (Feb 23-March 1) with a brand new " I Survived Ninja Week" Challenge Coin (#2)!

This coin is not available for sale-it will be available to winners of special contests right here in the Ninja Week forum, once contests start Feb 23,2015. Stay tuned for more details! All coins to members ship after March 2,2015.

hdnchallenge # 3.jpg

Attachments

• nw-a-2.jpg
    nw-a-2.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 531
Last edited by a moderator:
People who ordered will also have chance to win mystery ninja print prize. I'll mail out some randomly. You may very well receive coin before print. FYI

awesome news @Wreck !!! would be perfect to match with my 1,2,3 HDN Ninja Coins. btw, a huge thank you and congratulations to an EPIC #NINJAWEEK !!! truly the #bestweekever

People who ordered will also have chance to win mystery ninja print prize. I'll mail out some randomly. You may very well receive coin before print. FYI

Sounds extremely interesting Wreck.

Can't wait to receive my coins, this week has been amazing and all the hard work gone into it has shown. Had a blast this week but my mind has also melted trying to keep up with everything and the guardians thread. Made friends with some awesome ninjas this week too due to these competitions and giveaways who I would of probably never spoke to or found out I had things in common with.

Well done mods for everything, well done to all people hosting giveaways and congrats to everyone who won something.

#bestweekever
#NINJAWEEK

Is there a section that has all the winners of the I survived ninja week coin and their coin number?
Thanks

Can't Believe these haven't sold out yet but with 22 left thats not many at all. I reakon these will be gone by the weekend