Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release Date: February 24th 2015
Price: $154.30
Link: Amazon.com
Notes
:
Packaged in a custom re-creation of the iconic SAMCRO Reaper clubhouse table, this collector’s set includes the complete series
UK Edition HERE

snn.png

image.jpg

soa_woodbox_collector_sset_3.jpg

soa_woodbox_collector_sset_2_1.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 334
Last edited:
Very nice looking set heard alot about this title but never got around to watching it will have this on my watch list as soon as im free...

It's a really cool set a love getting series when it's the complete collect (for example BB barrel) as i'm always worried that a design change will happen in separate box sets (like walking dead steels, still waiting on a amazing collectors edition of season 1) but the price and the added price of season 7 has put me off,

I don't know what to do...it is a bit to expensive, but i am afraid that waiting for price drop may end like for some of the fans of Breaking Bad & Barrel edition :confused::confused::confused:

:DExcellent news, I have been all over this set since being announced, so glad the price has dropped.......so many great sets coming out in November, "the Batman series" :batman:, "Hobbit extended edition" , I think I'll be in the same boat as you Franky...........R.I.P to my bank account :p:hilarious::LOL:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Does anyone know if these will be region free discs? I am tempted to order... but only if I can watch them.....! I'm a sucker for a pretty box :naughty:

Reactions: bloodsnake007