Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release Date: February 24th 2015
Price: $154.30
Link: Amazon.com
Notes
:
Packaged in a custom re-creation of the iconic SAMCRO Reaper clubhouse table, this collector’s set includes the complete series
UK Edition HERE

snn.png

image.jpg

soa_woodbox_collector_sset_3.jpg

soa_woodbox_collector_sset_2_1.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 333
Last edited:
FINALLY! UPS delivered today. For two days they had it out for collection and the driver didn't turn up! :angry:

I had to fight tooth and nail to get my customs charges refunded. :mad: thanks for the heads up @djs1401

Now just gotta wait till Christmas before I am allowed to open it :thumbs:

Can I ask maybe silly question, but why did you get your customs charge refunded?

Can I ask maybe silly question, but why did you get your customs charge refunded?

Its not silly... If you read back a few posts, the taxes and import duties on the Amazon invoice stated Zero - which in effect, means when we get it, no taxes are due. They them honoured this mistake, but it seems they have got wise to it, hence why I had hard work getting the money back. Basically, a flaw in the system.

Reactions: Flash
Hmm We've ordered some stuff from amazon.com and had to pay what was called customs estimate or something it was like £9 so I am hopefully we then don't get charged anymore :(

Am I right in reading that this is region free it says on the listing region a,also this is season 1-6 I see uk is coming out with same kind of set but with 1-7 is it worth waiting for that next year.
What has this us version normally cost?
I have not see the show before but how many seasons has it got 7?
Also comparing shipping to oz for standard shipping it takes weeks compared to Amazon USA upto 2 weeks or and is normally less

Shame the shipping was not less to oz or took so long,but comparing it with us edition quiet a difference in cost even with shipping.
Do I wait for uk edition next year or get this

I already have the wooden 1-4 set I picked up on offer in in jb hifi when the had deal on with 20% off and a further 5% off.
So really im maybe best to wai till the all season set comes out next yr in uk and I will have both nice editions tempted on this one though due to price but best wait till all season one is out