Slipbox Southpaw (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive No. 35) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: April 3, 2017
Purchase link: Plainarchive.com - (Pre-order March 2 at 4 PM Korea time)
- Triple Pack with Southpaw

time table.png

Price: Triple Pack : $96.69 (Early bird discount: first 24 hours) | Southpaw : $33.70

16463997_169697673530105_433534192131768320_n.jpg

southpaw.jpg

Note: The publisher Video Gage announced what it will be released this June or July. and then they are collaborating with Plain Archive about this title.

Last edited:
@moon The first 9 Pictures are not taken as usual on the Glass Table and the light above with ''M'' shining between the pictures... I just find the way you were taking them was making the pictures ''warmer'' on the Glass Table. Pictures are still so GREAT but I miss the Usual Glass Table :oohyeah:

First I am a Big Jake fan, I have seen this movie multiple Times and I don't Like Boxing(real Live Sport) but with such an Incredible Story it just pulls you into the movie. Love this Movie very much, and the Plain Archive Exclusive with Scanavo Case with that ''Superb High Quality Booklet'' is just Top Notch.
The Fullslip has a Superb Finish on it and PA did justice to the movie with this incredible edition :drool:

@moon pictures already showcase so well the release, so no need for ''me and my Amateur Pictures'' :hilarious:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry