The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 28th, 2015
Purchase link: Spaceballs
Price: $14.99

883904330882.jpg

Trying to decide to pick this up today or wait til Sunday when it will be $11.99. Dying to see the art cards and bumper stickers. Apparently Mad Max, Tora Tora Tora, Commando, Mash and Patton are all Viva's as well This is pretty awesome that VMBs are back! :joy:

Are we sure it's a VMB? The spine is slightly different than previous releases, maybe something new.

O-M-G

But I though Viva Metal lost the lawsuit with Scanavo!?!...

They did.

Might not be Viva (I sent a message to them asking to confirm).

Or if it is Viva, it does appear that the spine is different, and that was the main point of the infringement on G&M's
property.

Reactions: Kuzco
This is not a VMB - it is a new metal packaging that is hybrid of the Ironpack and VMB - Of the four I picked up, Spaceballs has the nicest cover artwork - clear, sharp and colorful.

Naked pics coming soon...

image-jpg.160071

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 303
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    790.2 KB · Views: 268
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    987.5 KB · Views: 273
Last edited:
This is such a nice edition and my first Blu-ray of this iconic movie. Naked pics below.

This comes with super gloss finish, sharp, clear and high quality color on both cover and inside artwork, the artcards and bumper stickers are awesome plus that artwork on the disc. Even better this will go on sale sometime during the US Memorial Day sale at Best Buy which means this will be less than $15.:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 253
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 231
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    992.8 KB · Views: 252
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg