Speedtest!

Jan 29, 2009
913792473.png

This is on cable. New apartment.

Just wanna compare what everyone has cable vs fios, etc.

Old House

Last edited:
your speed can vary depending on the time and usage by peeps in your area. At times I can reach 18-19 down and 2 up sometimes I get 9-10 down. I'll do the test later tonight.

your speed can vary depending on the time and usage by peeps in your area. At times I can reach 18-19 down and 2 up sometimes I get 9-10 down. I'll do the test later tonight.

Yeah on cable it can vary, because they share the speeds, where as FIOS is supposed to be constant and why they are pushing it. Just wanted to see what everyone was using, and see if they actually get what they pay for.

im supposed to have an 8mbps connection through my isp but they generally run around 5or 6mbps down and 2 up

Wow, what would I give to have that speed. :hilarious: Actually, it's about twice as fast as mine here at home.

Thunda, I need ur phone # ... we needa hook up sometime ... prolly in August tho as its insane out here right now. Plus I got fam coming during last weekend of july and first week of August.

Yeah on cable it can vary, because they share the speeds, where as FIOS is supposed to be constant and why they are pushing it. Just wanted to see what everyone was using, and see if they actually get what they pay for.

i'm on fiber and get different speeds

18 down 2 up. too lazy to test :D

Well, here's mine. Now you know why I suck at Call of Duty ever since I moved here.

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

And another one:

Good Hell! I can't believe I'm paying for this ****! I need to go find my bow and arrows. Somebody's going down.