Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #89) [Czech Republic]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 13, 2017
Purchase links: 3D+2D - 4K+2D
Price: 999 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2) - 1299 CZK (E3) - 4999 CZK (E4)
Note: WEA
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 Box - E5 A - E5 B
E1.jpg E2.jpg E3.jpg E4.jpg

21032871_1481087472008224_3936953246344885099_n.jpg
received_1890750887608123.jpeg

Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 19.06.09.png

Last edited:
Received my copies today and I have to say, Filmarena needs to improve their lentis. ^^ I mean, at least there's a lot more happening than on the Manta Logan single lenti but the Spidey FAC lenti looks like it's stuttering ... ^^ dunno how else to explain it. Good thing I didn't expect much from it. The textures are nice but personally, I'd have loved rougher textures. I mean, you do feel them but they're a bit too smooth and a bit too flat for my liking. I wanna feel them! :D The booklet could have been a bit better too, less low-res pictures and better placement (don't put Spidey in the center, you know that's where the booklet folds). The steel however is gorgeous. My only nitpicking here is that the embossing could have been a bit better. Basically Spidey's entire body is embossed, except for his right forearm, there the embossing is just a straight line and that looks a tad bit odd when the brushed steel highlights circle around the arm ... ^^

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry and lgans316
Received my copies today and I have to say, Filmarena needs to improve their lentis. ^^ I mean, at least there's a lot more happening than on the Manta Logan single lenti but the Spidey FAC lenti looks like it's stuttering ... ^^ dunno how else to explain it. Good thing I didn't expect much from it. The textures are nice but personally, I'd have loved rougher textures. I mean, you do feel them but they're a bit too smooth and a bit too flat for my liking. I wanna feel them! :D The booklet could have been a bit better too, less low-res pictures and better placement (don't put Spidey in the center, you know that's where the booklet folds). The steel however is gorgeous. My only nitpicking here is that the embossing could have been a bit better. Basically Spidey's entire body is embossed, except for his right forearm, there the embossing is just a straight line and that looks a tad bit odd when the brushed steel highlights circle around the arm ... ^^

That's for the review. What edition did you get?

That's for the review. What edition did you get?
I got E1 and E2.

I wanna add that I love the spot gloss on these. The mix of that and textures is great, I just wish the textures would be a bit rougher. I got the Kimchi full slip so compared to that this one here does feel a bit flat. The FAC editions are still lovely but if I had to pick my ultimate edition, I'd probably take Kimchi's slips and the FAC steel. E1 imo is much nicer than E2 coz there's a lot more going on as compared to Spidey on E2. Vulture got spot gloss, embossing, textures so that definitely is nice.

Oh man don't tell me that :ohno:. Are BluFans now the only company that has a consistent record with lentis???
Blufans? I have a few very poor lentis by Blufans so really, no. The only really good ones I have from them are both single lentis for GOTG. The best are still HDZeta and Kimchi imo.

Reactions: ChrisIW
The problem with the FAC lenti here for me is that the picture kinda 'rewinds'. With the Kimchi lenti, the picture moves and Spidey turns towards you no matter which angle. So if I walk by, he follows. The FAC has like 3 different angles for him but they seem to repeat. So you walk by and he'll move but a few steps later he'llbe in his initial position and everything starts anew. Does this make sense? I'll try and take a video later today.

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName