Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K and 3D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (OAB - Blufans) [China]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: December 2017
Note: WWA SteelBook with Double Lenticular Slipcase. 4K+BD 300 COPIES - 3D+BD 200 COPIES
Group Buy: To be hosted by cooey, live on Sunday 26th November
Group Buy info:
GB info

* Price is $75 for either edition (includes everything as always with Blufans)
* Qty for the GB is 20 of each edition
* GB limit is strictly 1 x per person. You can only sign up for 1 edition (so you can't buy 1 x 3D and then 1 x 4K - if you do the second edition that you purchase will be cancelled and refunded straight away)
* GB will be open Sunday evening between 1700-2200 UK time
* Due to the limited quantity these will be done in small drops and not all at once

3B27DA76-8FA1-494F-BB14-136AA7ADA125.jpeg

Last edited:
The price most probably will decrease after a while, like most do nowadays. Look at Kimchidvds Spider-Man Lenti prices. But it will be rather difficult to find it at cost in the near future, I guess.

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
Ebay $170
Daaamn! What are they smoking!?

It depends on what you consider close to cost, I guess. My 4K edition was 70€ shipped via a retailer, while it was much cheaper via some GBs.
What i consider close to cost? I dont get to consider anything because the cost was around $70-$75 depending on which website you got it from. So upto +/- $15 IS considered close to cost. If anybody considers $100 to be close to cost, then they need to taught what "close to cost" really means. :D

What i consider close to cost? I dont get to consider anything because the cost was around $70-$75 depending on which website you got it from. So upto +/- $15 IS considered close to cost. If anybody considers $100 to be close to cost, then they need to taught what "close to cost" really means. :D

Highly doubt you're going to find a blufans MCU release with such a small print run "close to cost" a week after they start landing on peoples doorsteps

Eh .... at 1 site this was $70 while at another it was $85. So if someone bought it for $85 and decides to sell it with $10 markup, to that person $95 is still close to cost. ;)

Highly doubt you're going to find a blufans MCU release with such a small print run "close to cost" a week after they start landing on peoples doorsteps
:(.....well, you what they say.....patience is virtue.....or is it, patience produces progress? :D

Eh .... at 1 site this was $70 while at another it was $85. So if someone bought it for $85 and decides to sell it with $10 markup, to that person $95 is still close to cost. ;)
Well, then please refer those people to a wonderful site called Hidefninja.com :p Where it was $75 and not $85. Even if they couldnt get on the GB, at least they know the cost was $75.

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
Well, then please refer those people to a wonderful site called Hidefninja.com :p Where it was $75 and not $85. Even if they couldnt get on the GB, at least they know the cost was $75.
They know what the cost was from Blufans or Kevin but it's not about that, is it? ;) It's about being able to get this beauty when they can for a still acceptable price so that they don't end up missing out which a lot of people did with the low quantity Blufans put on this. Coz clearly, people on Ebay won't give this thing away for free. ^^ And being honest with you, I'd pay that for this edition coz it's just really beautiful. Of course I'm glad I got it for $70 but if I could get a second for a markup of $15, sign me up. :oohyeah: Gotta display both lentis ...

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
They know what the cost was from Blufans or Kevin but it's not about that, is it? ;) It's about being able to get this beauty when they can for a still acceptable price so that they don't end up missing out which a lot of people did with the low quantity Blufans put on this. Coz clearly, people on Ebay won't give this thing away for free. ^^ And being honest with you, I'd pay that for this edition coz it's just really beautiful. Of course I'm glad I got it for $70 but if I could get a second for a markup of $15, sign me up. :oohyeah: Gotta display both lentis ...

You have to get another copy just to display both lenticular artworks? You must have a lot of disposable income...:wow:

You have to get another copy just to display both lenticular artworks? You must have a lot of disposable income...:wow:
Why? Because I'm considering to buy a second copy of an edition of a movie that I absolutely loved and then pass on something else that I would have gotten instead? :)

Oh, and hello, I'm the one who did this. :LOL:
DSC_5614-2b.jpg