Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K and 3D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (OAB - Blufans) [China]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: December 2017
Note: WWA SteelBook with Double Lenticular Slipcase. 4K+BD 300 COPIES - 3D+BD 200 COPIES
Group Buy: To be hosted by cooey, live on Sunday 26th November
Group Buy info:
GB info

* Price is $75 for either edition (includes everything as always with Blufans)
* Qty for the GB is 20 of each edition
* GB limit is strictly 1 x per person. You can only sign up for 1 edition (so you can't buy 1 x 3D and then 1 x 4K - if you do the second edition that you purchase will be cancelled and refunded straight away)
* GB will be open Sunday evening between 1700-2200 UK time
* Due to the limited quantity these will be done in small drops and not all at once

3B27DA76-8FA1-494F-BB14-136AA7ADA125.jpeg

Last edited:
Still no progress on my delivery :writing: Almost 14 days in a plane. It should land sometime, right?
Hang in there, I've had a couple of Blufans releases arrive after 40+ days, one after 63 days in transit :thumbs:

I believe they sometimes travel by boat (overflow from a plane?) :LOL:

It always seems like a lottery how long they take to arrive, albeit 10-17 days seems quite typical.

• Thanks
Reactions: rschiks
Hang in there, I've had a couple of Blufans releases arrive after 40+ days, one after 63 days in transit :thumbs:

I believe they sometimes travel by boat (overflow from a plane?) :LOL:

It always seems like a lottery how long they take to arrive, albeit 10-17 days seems quite typical.
Thanks! I’m a bit relieved now :) I can sleep again :sleep:

• Thanks
Reactions: Ranavalone
both front and back lenticulars on this release display stunning clarity and depth. the webs on the front are layered with amazing depth perspective and they chose an iconic scene from the film. the back is one of the best lenticulars i’ve ever seen.

• Thanks
Reactions: StifflersDad
@cooey well, my copy showed up today and I think I know why it took such a long time....:woot:

35191di.jpg

6ymf52.jpg

358tphf.jpg

2r2xlio.jpg

HOLY FREAKING HELL!

That is the absolute WORST steelbook damage I have ever seen.

Shame on the postal carrier for this. That deserves more than just a refund for the total amount (a refund paid by the postal service), but some people ought to be investigated and fired over that.

How does one even accomplish this? Did they put the whole box in a full size vice grip and crush it? Did they run over it with a semi truck?

There is absolutely no way this wasn't intentional.

I mean, at that point, why would they even send it out??? If it's been irrevocably damaged, they should automatically call you and inform you that your item is damaged beyond repair and accept full liability!

@cooey well, my copy showed up today and I think I know why it took such a long time....:woot:

35191di.jpg

6ymf52.jpg

358tphf.jpg

2r2xlio.jpg

I feel your pain brother, same happened to mine. Heartbreaking on such a low print runs as well. Prices on The Bay are crazy now too.
Although, one guy managed to sell 7 copies, which beggars the question, how the hell was he able to get so many?

I mean, at that point, why would they even send it out??? If it's been irrevocably damaged, they should automatically call you and inform you that your item is damaged beyond repair and accept full liability!

So do they open the package and inspect it? They should assume that since the outer packaging is damaged, the contents should also be damaged? Are they allowed to even open a package?

I assume you don't work for the Postal Office and just assuming stuff.

So do they open the package and inspect it? They should assume that since the outer packaging is damaged, the contents should also be damaged? Are they allowed to even open a package?

I assume you don't work for the Postal Office and just assuming stuff.
Well, yes, like 99.999% of the population, I don't work for the post. I'm not assuming anything. I'm stating what I think, which is that they should automatically assume the contents are ruined and accept liability. They can still send the package along, but they should leave a note with it or place a call to you stating that they will help you out now since they wrecked it.