Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: November 21, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £49.87
Note: Exclusive Limited Edition Gift set includes Star Trek Beyond 3D/2D Blu Ray, with a replica model of the classic USS Franklin, as featured in Star Trek Beyond

0.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I did was half the normal price I knew if I didn't get it I might want after and maybe have to pay more do that with a few deals lately and later wished I maybe had.
I have the one with gun so just need to get first one,target one for first is supposed to be ok but it's expensive.
I had a feeling youd get it. Lol

Finally got this today after waiting nearly 3 weeks. Lol
Wow 3 weeks im sure amazon are getting worse they dont even bother sending tracked these days.
You mentioned your alien egg took a while how long?
My egg was due for delivery on 31st jan thats today a day over a month and still not here.
Been refunded but im hoping it still shows.
You would think of its cost they send it tracked.
But i really cant see it show up now of not be my first since being here in 4 yrs.
I hate the fact here the post man leave stuff at your door and they sometimes dont even knock at the door lol.
By chance looked outside and seen items lying there.
I have a funny feeling this may have been grabbed from door or some lucky sod got it.
Amazon would not send a replacement as it was not there item just furfilled by them.
I may order again but am hoping it just shows up one day.
My two latest orders also been sent no tracking.

Reactions: elle82
Yeah i guess paying extra for faster shipping is good but im not paying it. I cant wait. Lol
Yes the egg took like a month. You might still get it!
Tell me about it. Good old Australia Post. Gotta love them right. Lol. My postmans great though he always knocks to see if Im home.

Yeah i guess paying extra for faster shipping is good but im not paying it. I cant wait. Lol
Yes the egg took like a month. You might still get it!
Tell me about it. Good old Australia Post. Gotta love them right. Lol. My postmans great though he always knocks to see if Im home.
I used have a guy knock but new guy he dont bother. So if it never shows up then either its lost in this world of ours somewhere or been grabbed from the door. I may never know the answer to that.
If your saying yours took a month then still hope yet. Looks like a nice edition something i was doing to grab years back was cheap couple of years ago on amazon but sold out i was silly then was hoping it dropped more.
And no i end up getting it but pay more lol but yet still to receive.

Anything i order from the uk takes between 3 and 4 weeks. I hate when they cant be assed knocking i mean how hard is it????