Star Trek Film Steelbooks

Would you purchase the Star Trek Films (I-X) in Steelbooks?

• Yes-all

Votes: 36 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Only some

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Depends on art

Votes: 8 12.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP old friend :vulcan:

trekdomposters_zpse2dda30c.jpg

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Basil
2016 is the STAR TREK 50th Anniversary. Everything STAR TREK will be coming out in steel.
Financially plan for the TREK barrage that is coming! It will be the mother of all waves!!
View attachment 152062 View attachment 152063
Amen bro, been waiting for this. I can't wait for the other announcement from futureshop (bestbuy...). And yes, I will try to put signature on them hey hey

Reactions: C.C. 95
I wouldn't hesitate to buy all of them as individual steelbooks, but I would hope they have the good sense to release them as the Directors Cut or Special Edition versions as well as regular ones.

2016 is the STAR TREK 50th Anniversary. Everything STAR TREK will be coming out in steel.
Financially plan for the TREK barrage that is coming! It will be the mother of all waves!!
View attachment 152062 View attachment 152063

i truly hope you right, as someone else said will they waste the opportunity? i pray to the gods they do them all as i been waiting years and years for this since my directors cut dvd set.

common paramount/zavvi are you listening please do this :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: C.C. 95
i truly hope you right, as someone else said will they waste the opportunity? i pray to the gods they do them all as i been waiting years and years for this since my directors cut dvd set.

common paramount/zavvi are you listening please do this :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

basil :thumbs:
Agree. I ask Paramount "Hey Paramount-this is a license to print money. Take it!
We will be waiting with Cash Money! Do you take cash?!!"
Money1.gif

Reactions: Basil
Status
Not open for further replies.