luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release Date: TBA, 2015
Purchase links:
Amazon UK
Zavvi
Price: £18.99 (Amazon) - £21.99 TBC (Zavvi)

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

Part of the Star Wars collection: I, II, III, IV, V, VI - Purchase here
zcomplete.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There is photos on Amazon-Japan showing what the complete saga looks like well for Japan it does

Not that impressive looking just a slip and jumbo Amaray and what looks like a booklet most likely same content as previous booklet with updated artwork

81RdDzYodIL._SL1378_.jpg

Last edited:
If that's what's coming to the U.K. it's a disgrace - cheapest packaging available - hate jumbo Amarays unless they are quality as in 'The Twilight Zone' cases - no comparison to the beautiful 2011 Complete Saga Digipack Boxset.
Wouldn't even pay GBP 29.99 for this.

There is photos on Amazon-Japan showing what the complete saga looks like well for Japan it does

Not that impressive looking just a slip and jumbo Amaray and what looks like a booklet most likely same content as previous booklet with updated artwork

View attachment 181462
Pre-order on Xtravision using discount code "STEELBOOKTEN" make separate orders using the discount code for it to work :)

Pre-order on Xtravision using discount code "STEELBOOKTEN" make separate orders using the discount code for it to work :)
I already have my orders with Amazon UK free shipping and £18.99 (£19.47 with Ireland Vat Rate) each and possible less if price drops
I ordered 2 separate orders with 1-3 and 4-6

HMV Ireland /Xtra-Vision Ireland the Price is €29.99 Euro and even with 10% Discount that's €26.99
which equals £19.25

Even if I ordered from the UK Xtra-vision website after discount its £17.99 = €25.22 Euro

So I will stay with Amazon for my orders as its possible the price might drop and I know my orders will be packaged in a large box for shipping

Last edited:
Reactions: luke98
Nooooooooo

I received an email from extra-vision stating that the individual Steelbooks were £19.99 and the entire saga in Steelbook was £74.99 but when I click the link it shows the complete saga in amaray case.

I thought that too, I understood from that the complete steelbook set was £74.99 not the complete saga... Strange that they don't appear to have return of the Jedi available at all this week, I assumed it was a ploy go prevent us buying all 6 for £75 :naughty:

I thought that too, I understood from that the complete steelbook set was £74.99 not the complete saga... Strange that they don't appear to have return of the Jedi available at all this week, I assumed it was a ploy go prevent us buying all 6 for £75 :naughty:
Correct, this was an error on their part-a correction then appeared later on.

Reactions: Bobthesub
These steelbooks available to pre-order @$16.96 (equivalent of under 11 quid) on Amazon U.S.
- U.S. @GBP 10.84 (Amazon US)
- U.K. @GBP 20 - 22 (Amazon UK, HMV, Xtra-vision, Zavvi / The Hut)
Hmmm, decisions, decisions, decisions . . .

These steelbooks available to pre-order @$16.96 (equivalent of under 11 quid) on Amazon U.S.
- U.S. @GBP 10.84 (Amazon US)
- U.K. @GBP 20 - 22 (Amazon UK, HMV, Xtra-vision, Zavvi / The Hut)
Hmmm, decisions, decisions, decisions . . .
Yep, it is cheaper to buy these through the U.S., but don't forget you have to add on tax and customs charges which come to $149 (£95). So at first glance it looks miles cheaper, but actually isn't as cheap as you would think if getting them sent to the UK.
Still cheapest option though![emoji106]

• Informative
Reactions: virkia
Yep, it is cheaper to buy these through the U.S., but don't forget you have to add on tax and customs charges which come to $149 (£95). So at first glance it looks miles cheaper, but actually isn't as cheap as you would think if getting them sent to the UK.
Still cheapest option though![emoji106]

Thanks for that - didn't realise how high those other costs were, that's for sure.

Out of curiosity I took it a step further by putting these 6 steelbooks in my basket and found that they will cost approx. $150 - or the equivalent of GBP 96 - to get to me in the U.K. - still cheaper as you pointed out but not the bargain it at first seemed.

Would partly explain the U.K. price of GBP 172 from an Amazon UK marketplace seller for 'The Buster Keaton Collection 1920 - 1937' against the Amazon US price of $170.68 though.

Thanks for that - didn't realise how high those other costs were, that's for sure.

Out of curiosity I took it a step further by putting these 6 steelbooks in my basket and found that they will cost approx. $150 - or the equivalent of GBP 96 - to get to me in the U.K. - still cheaper as you pointed out but not the bargain it at first seemed.

Would partly explain the U.K. price of GBP 172 from an Amazon UK marketplace seller for 'The Buster Keaton Collection 1920 - 1937' against the Amazon US price of $170.68 though.
That's exactly what I did, and then thought, oh it's not much much cheaper.
I think I'm gonna bide my time and see if any UK retailer drops their price, just so I can get the UK versions instead[emoji106]

That's exactly what I did, and then thought, oh it's not much much cheaper.
I think I'm gonna bide my time and see if any UK retailer drops their price, just so I can get the UK versions instead[emoji106]

Yeah a better price after import fees are covered, also we can order and cancel the US import later on, quite possible they may reduce the price too, just keep an eye on it to see if it drops automatically.

The one thing that puts me off is their choice of packaging, they may use those mailers instead of a sturdy box, that journey is a longer too. Only Amazon Germany is consistent with packaging for steelbooks but of course the customer service is good in US and other Amazons, should you need it.