luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release Date: TBA, 2015
Purchase links:
Amazon UK
Zavvi
Price: £18.99 (Amazon) - £21.99 TBC (Zavvi)

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

Part of the Star Wars collection: I, II, III, IV, V, VI - Purchase here
zcomplete.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
zavvi dropped price on all 1-6 now £17.99 each
can't see being too long amazon follow suit

Pretty quick kick in the balls for those of use who bought the set for £129.99 (or however much it was) on release.

Honestly, it seems to be every 9 I buy, they plummet within 3 months. Then 1 of them, will be worth triple.

So all in all... Im about 70% out of pocket. Pfft.

Reactions: Flash
Pretty quick kick in the balls for those of use who bought the set for £129.99 (or however much it was) on release.

Honestly, it seems to be every 9 I buy, they plummet within 3 months. Then 1 of them, will be worth triple.

So all in all... Im about 70% out of pocket. Pfft.

No offence mate but you could have got this for £3 cheaper via Amazon long before this was released, even cheaper from the states and that is including taxes!

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
The boxset of all 6 (not steelbook) clocks in at roughly £50 and that's with 3 discs worth of extras included... These steels were never going to sell out.

Reactions: psychoscot
I passed on all of these. The resolution of the images on the cover is so bad that when I went to walmart to grab them, I thought I was looking at the slipcover since it seemed to cartoonish. I stuck with the prequel and sequel steelbooks from a couple of years back.

I don't think it has been mentioned but the 10% off works on all of these steelbooks that is linked in TFA thread for zavvi.

I picked the Belgium versions up for £12 each - only thing different is the slip.

still a high price , a few stores like Mediamarkt and Carrefour in Belgium are selling them for only 8 euros because they are struggling to sell them

i guess most people picked up the star wars box set containing the 3 bonus discs