luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release Date: November 9th, 2015
Purchase links:
Amazon UK
Zavvi
Price: £18.99 (Amazon) - £21.99 TBC (Zavvi)

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

Part of the Star Wars collection: I, II, III, IV, V, VI - Purchase here
image-jpg.179984

Last edited by a moderator:
I almost ordered the U.S discs myself, but by the time I'd paid shipping and prepaid customs it was only £16 cheaper than getting the UK ones and there's no guarantee these will be region free (they're not even listed as the same studio as the UK listings).
What I want to know is why we continually get ripped off here in the UK. If these are only $16.99 on Amazon U.S right now that only equals £10.87 each.
Why the hell is the cheapest almost double that here in the UK at £19.99?
It's disgusting, and just shows how ripped off we are over here. These are being produced in bulk, which brings the unit price down. If anything these should be CHEAPER than a regular steel book, since most steels are done in far smaller runs for one county or territory, considering this is getting s worldwide release the actual cost of these is peanuts compared to a regular steel.

Secondly, who's the genius that thought it would be a good idea to put the classic one sheet poster artwork on the BACK rather than the front?! They clearly have no idea of who they're making these for.

I've ordered them from UK and US for now in the hope that the UK does drop. Also needed more confirmation on the US ones but your right after import fees it's not much of a saving. I mignt even cancel both instead on 1 before release in hopes for a price drop after release for the UK versions as they seemed to be produced in bulk.
But I don't mind the artwork so I'm looking forward to them and I don't own them in HD

The delivery costs on amazon.com and ca seem really high now and it no longer gives you the chance to mark them as a gift so you dont pay the import costs. So annoying

Well Here's A Laugh
Zavvi Took All Tha Money For My 'Star Wars' Steels
Apparently They Have Them In Stock Early And Are Shipping, I Even Got A Dispatch Email..SMH
:wacky::rofl::rofl:

Well Here's A Laugh
Zavvi Took All Tha Money For My 'Star Wars' Steels
Apparently They Have Them In Stock Early And Are Shipping, I Even Got A Dispatch Email..SMH
:wacky::rofl::rofl:
Good god I hope not as I'm verging on cancelling these (which makes the Star Wars fan in me a little sad)

I would not worry too much. It looks like there will be PLENTY of these to go around. I'd bet these turn out to be he highest total print run of any steelbook ever made.

agreed will be the cash cow for them all, think waiting out will be best!
every man and his dog will get then over 6 months watch retailers drop there prices to clear there warehouses are my thoughts as reckon they will all order too much and don't see people paying £20 per steel and 6 steels, the average person don't have that sort of cash lying around spare in there normal day to day life.

basil :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Reactions: SteelbookGenius666
Same here got the email from amazon - looking forward to having these in my collection as I don't own the films in any format and to watch thembefore the new film comes out :)

image.jpeg
Got mine from HMV, all ordered separately and got dispatch emails for 2 of them yesterday but they all arrived today, and then this afternoon I got the rest if the dispatch emails :rofl:

They look nice, but are staying sealed as I already have the trilogy steels and saga boxset

Dispatched the other day, steelbooks are going to turn up today at some time, kind of excited. :LOL::)

Last edited:
This one is priced @GBP 11.49 at Xtra-vision - others still priced OTT.
P.S. Anyone managed to get THE SCORCH TRIALS from there for GBP 9.99 ?

Reactions: Tacozilla