luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release Date: November 9th, 2015
Purchase links:
Amazon UK
Zavvi
Price: £18.99 (Amazon) - £21.99 TBC (Zavvi)

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

Part of the Star Wars collection: I, II, III, IV, V, VI - Purchase here
image-jpg.179984

Last edited by a moderator:
I threw an order in for this to see what turns up

http://www.xtra-vision.co.uk/Star-W...es-games-entertainment/pd/121586?path=blu-ray

If they all drop to this price I will probably grab them all, or at least grab the original trilogy

Decent price drop on this one at least but personally hoping to pick up all 6 for GBP 9.99 each (maximum) as I'd imagine there's no shortage of these floating around . . .
Can't see these going OOS especially at the high price of around 18-20 quid each at most retailers especially when these will possibly be triple-dips for many.
The price drop on #4 is hopefully the shape of things to come for the other five . . .

EDIT 1/3: #4 now "Awaiting stock" at both Xtra-visionUK & Ie.

Last edited:
Decent price drop on this one at least but personally hoping to pick up all 6 for GBP 9.99 each (maximum) as I'd imagine there's no shortage of these floating around . . .
Can't see these going OOS especially at the high price of around 18-20 quid each at most retailers especially when these will possibly be triple-dips for many.

Yea it would be nice to see these hit £10 each as that would be a great deal. I noticed that Amazon are currently out of stock for IV and V for the moment. I can see the Original Trilogy going OOS way before the Prequel's for obvious reasons.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: virkia
My order was cancelled by extra vision

We apologise and regret to inform you that this order has been cancelled. As we only charge for items when they are dispatched no refund is necessary.

The item(s) you have ordered are either temporarily out of stock or have been found to be unsuitable for sale. Please keep and eye on the website as they may come back into stock shortly.

I'm waiting on Zavvi to drop the price all of them to £10.00
I will get them if they drop at that price or less

I already have the Box Set and both Trilogy Steelbooks
If I had not already got the films twice on Blu-ray I would have got all 6 steelbook at full price but I'm not triple dipping unless the price drops

OK-ish price on this one at Xtra-vision UK at the moment of GBP 11.49.
Waited patiently for a decent price drop on all of these and don't mind paying this amount for my first one of six . . .and they do look pretty cool in the live pics I've seen :thumbs: - more dramatic and better executed than the #7 . . . judging by recent reports).

1 week after release they were €12,99 a piece at the Dutch Mediamarkt and part of a 3 for 2 action.
So all 6 for €52,-

Still did not get them because I don't like the designs enough, plus it's not a limited run, probably among the most common steelbooks on the market in the amount these have been made worldwide. Nothing special about owning these.

So I just stuck to my two amaray trilogies. Looks like a wise decision when taking a look at the horrible EU version of the part VII steelbook. I'll stick to amaray for Star Wars.

Last edited:
RIP Kenny Baker. I never met the guy, but always wanted to. I did meet Anthony Daniels some years ago.

Today I finally picked all episode 1-6 steelbooks as I got them very cheap. Local store closing its doors, so I got each for 7.99 euros.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Where was this? Any spares? :woot:

Store called Anttila in here Finland. All movies, including steelbooks with 60% discount. Sadly there wasn't much left, I took whatever I could find. These Star Wars were the last copies. I might go there once more to pick something else, because today I didn't have much time.

Store called Anttila in here Finland. All movies, including steelbooks with 60% discount. Sadly there wasn't much left, I took whatever I could find. These Star Wars were the last copies. I might go there once more to pick something else, because today I didn't have much time.
AW :(

That was a fantastic deal. Well done.

I still haven't picked these up in Steelbook form. Maybe some day if I come across a deal like you did at Anttila! :thumbs: