Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens - In theaters December 18, 2015

Gaveecho

Premium Supporter
Nov 22, 2011
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens (2015)

Tagline: The Force Lives On...

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]J.J. Abrams[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Mark Hamill[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Carrie Fisher[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Harrison Ford[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Anthony Daniels[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Boyega[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Daisy Ridley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Adam Driver[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Oscar Isaac[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Andy Serkis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Domhnall Gleeson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Max von Sydow[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Peter Mayhew[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kenny Baker[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gwendoline Christie[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lupita Nyong'o[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Warwick Davis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Greg Grunberg[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Maisie Richardson-Sellers[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Miltos Yerolemou[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Pip Andersen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dixie Arnold[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Christina Chong[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jessica Henwick[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Billie Catherine Lourd[/ACTOR]

Plot: A continuation of the saga created by George Lucas, set thirty years after Star Wars: Episode VI – Return of the Jedi.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
lPMLNr8IEvwRMy36sPd5Zw6dk6D.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

[/media]

sw-fa-728.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe now we can have Boba Fett back for episode 7 after Dengar saves him from the sarlaac pit! After all he is the best character in the whole Star Wars universe.

Oh and a quick tip to Disney, maybe we can have him voiced by someone other than a joyless and miserable sounding Kiwi and before anyone starts its just my opinion and I have nothing against Kiwi's

Last edited:
Disney can rot in hell.

Why? Let's face the facts that there hasn't been a good live-action Star Wars since 1983... that Disney's made lots of highly-acclaimed, high-grossing live-action films... that the man who wrote/directed the films that tarnished the franchise is no longer involved in high capacity... take those facts into consideration and tell me why Disney should rot in hell. I think that this is a great move for not only the world and characters of the Star Wars franchise, but for the millions of Star Wars fans out there, too.

Go visit post #13 and watch the interview with George Lucas. He loves the universe he created. He wouldn't just throw it away. If he's excited and he trusts Disney, why shouldn't the fans?

Last edited:
Understand all the frustration but really, I think this is a good thing, Lucas did a TERRIBLE job with the prequel trilogy and Disney did something wonderful with acquiring Marvel.

I think this new trilogy will be something worth getting excited for. All the Marvel films were AMAZING, so I expect nothing less of the Star Wars films. This is definitely good news to me.

Reactions: tridon
Yeah but with Disney, you know how they like to sneak in their characters, are we going to see Mickey as a Yoda type, Goofy as a JarJar, and Winnie the Pooh as an Ewok? Could be really good or really bad.

Gotta admit, My passion for Star Wars has been sour for the past few years but this exciting news about a whole new trilogy has got me very excited :)

The original Star Wars trilogy, were by far my most favorite movies growing up. That is until lucas ruined them with all of the crap he added to them over the years. They kinda lost something and then there was The Phantom Menace. I just wish it were somehow possible to get back my childhood favorite movies, in their original glory, on blu-ray.

well fingers crossed.

I've got a few of the 'fan' restored editions which are good but i won't go into too much detail

Even got a 16mm Print converted to DVD for Star Wars and Empire. mono sound, full of scratches. never had so much fun watching it!

I don't mind the 1997 Special Editions as it was superb seeing them at the cinema but the additional changes on the DVD and BD editions i thought was over the top

Andrew Stanton, Mike Newell, Joseph Kosinski, and Gore Verbinski are getting phone calls!

I would get a kick out of a Star Wars movie becoming a Jerry Bruckheimer production.

Hopefully, they get a really good director for the next Star Wars flick.

I enjoyed the prequels, and obviously love the original trilogy.

Thought I seem to be the only one concerned with more Star Wars films, what on Earth could they be about? Anakin is no more......

Wasn't the beauty of Star Wars the vague back story?

I'm not quite prepared for finding out Hannah Montana and Buzz Lightyear are Han Solos parents

Yeah but with Disney, you know how they like to sneak in their characters, are we going to see Mickey as a Yoda type, Goofy as a JarJar, and Winnie the Pooh as an Ewok? Could be really good or really bad.

You are behind in times man, you ever been to Disneyland since Star Tours was placed in their parks? If not I can send you pictures of some of the Disney/SW character cross merchandising.

Although it would be weird to see them in cartoons, if that's what you are referring to. Then that would be odd.

But the merchandising with both franchises has been happening for a while now.