IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 31, 2016
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - Zoom
Price: £19.99 (Amazon - Zavvi) - £20 (Zoom)
Notes: 3-disc set

US release thread here

91A-RSkiApL._SX522_.jpg

61Tsu7GyetL._SX522_.jpg
71Ct2Sh1LjL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited:
Great price and looks awesome. :drool: But knowing the UK version it all be plastered with ratings logos...:whistle::squint:(n) Will get this from Asia or the US instead...:cigar:

The UK version is currently $15 cheaper than the US version. Both comparable copies coming from Amazon and the difference includes shipping. Ordered through UK amazon

Has anyone heard of or used this uk online shop AZ Stores?
It's come up a few times when I've searched google for best price on movies, but their prices seem too low to be genuine and I can't find any online reviews of this shop either.
They say they have this collectors edition for £8.95 free delivery.. just wondering if any one has any info or have bought from them in the past?

Here's the link
And some screen shots
Screenshot_2016-10-12-13-04-56.png

Screenshot_2016-10-12-13-05-10.png

Just going to cancel my order with zavvi and order with zoom for £17.99:)

Last edited by a moderator:
3D Media Ltd (company registration number 08378872) was incorporated on 29 January 2013. The registered office of the company is 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU (changed on 28 October 2015 from Unit 21, Nobel Square, Burnt Mills, Basildon, Essex, SS13 1DY). The present sole recorded director is a Nigel Weekes (described as a company director).

The company’s share capital on incorporation was £1. It was subsequently increased to £10,000 comprising 10,000 ordinary shares of £1 each all shown to be held by a Hardev Singh Degan.

The company’s filed accounts purport to show total assets as at 30 June 2015 of £3,415,689 (including cash £360,100) and a reported turnover since incorporation of £8,492,978 with accumulated profits of £2,507,926.

The company operated a website: www.3d-media-uk.com

Reactions: bluray hunter
Amazon UK dispatched.

Looking forward to it. I think I'm very happy I decided to pass on the 2d releases (mainly the ugly steelbook) and wait for this one. Looks like a quality product. :)

Last edited:
Got my order from Zoom today and very impressed especially getting the 15% off before the RAK15OFF code was disabled. The set came in a cardboard mailer and wasn't damaged in any way.

As I see people wondering if the 3D version has any IMAX full frame scenes, I quickly skipped through the film and there are NO full frame scenes it's all 2:40 aspect, but the 3D seemed pretty strong from what I saw, looking forward to seeing this in full tonight.