Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans OAB) [China]

domalorite

Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
Release date: June 2017
HDN Group Buy: hosted by cooey HERE
Note:
Limited to 1000 copies - WWA steelbook - Double sided lenti slip case - 2D, 3D and bonus disc

attachment.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If this set comes with just 8x postcards, are we expecting this to be a skinny Fullslip? I only own a few OAB's and all are of the "skinny" variety. When I think Blufans and > UE (double-sided lenti :hungry:) I'm hoping for a FAT edition :joy::D

Hmmm $65 for the WWA steel

I'm worried what the WEA will cost now considering both contain 3D! And Marvel/ Pixar new films with 3D and the latest with double lenticulars have been that price.
Hope the prices are the same tbh and not more for WEA just because it's star wars

• Thanks
Reactions: Lenny Nero
Hi all. I am fairly new to collecting and just wondered, with blufans, what's the difference between the different types, so for example, what would be the different with OAB and BE I understand one is only at blufans and the other is blufans exclusive but wouldn't it be exclusive if only at blufans? Would you expect a different slip for each?
Sorry if this is a stupid question, just want to make sure I am buying the right slips

Hi all. I am fairly new to collecting and just wondered, with blufans, what's the difference between the different types, so for example, what would be the different with OAB and BE I understand one is only at blufans and the other is blufans exclusive but wouldn't it be exclusive if only at blufans? Would you expect a different slip for each?
Sorry if this is a stupid question, just want to make sure I am buying the right slips

BE
- WEA SteelBook + Blufans exclusive slip(s)

-> Blufans exclusive edition(s)

OAB
- WWA SteelBook + Blufans exclusive slip(s)

-> Blufans exclusive edition(s)