Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans OAB) [China]

domalorite

Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
Release date: June 2017
HDN Group Buy: hosted by cooey HERE
Note:
Limited to 1000 copies - WWA steelbook - Double sided lenti slip case - 2D, 3D and bonus disc

attachment.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all. I am fairly new to collecting and just wondered, with blufans, what's the difference between the different types, so for example, what would be the different with OAB and BE I understand one is only at blufans and the other is blufans exclusive but wouldn't it be exclusive if only at blufans? Would you expect a different slip for each?
Sorry if this is a stupid question, just want to make sure I am buying the right slips

WWA = World Wide Art. Same atwork on the steelbook sold all over the world by different retailers.
WEA = World Exclusive Art. Custom artwork on the steelbook only available from a single retailer.
OAB = Only At Blufans. WWA steelbook with an exclusive art slipcover.
BE = Blufans Exclusive. WEA steelbook with an exclusive art slipcover.

Although the exclusive art on the slipcovers can be used by other retailers but not on the same type of slipcover. So Blufans could use a certain piece of artwork on a fullslip and another retailer could use the same art on a lenticular cover.

Hope that helps.

Hi all. I am fairly new to collecting and just wondered, with blufans, what's the difference between the different types, so for example, what would be the different with OAB and BE I understand one is only at blufans and the other is blufans exclusive but wouldn't it be exclusive if only at blufans? Would you expect a different slip for each?
Sorry if this is a stupid question, just want to make sure I am buying the right slips

OAB and BE refer to the steelbook only. OAB uses worldwide steelbook whereas BE is a steelbook exclusive to Blufans.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Watkinss1
It's referring to the Steelbooks. OAB is the global steel with special slipbox whatever else that you can only get at Blufans. BE's are WEA Steels

As I only went for 1 version of the WEA edition decided to pick this up as well, feel this will be the best slip of them all

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
I passed on this. Already have the Novamedia one. Same steelbook but different packaging. I thought Blufans were doing a WEA for this. Got confused with Rogue One.

hmm looking forward to see people's photos of this. The only thing that bothers me is the cropped captain phasma on both sides of the cover, I know they basically just spread the theatrical poster across both sides of the cover. I guess the choice was to either crop phasma or crop Han's head :rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName