Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #009) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: June 17, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenti - One Click
Price: $49.00 (Individual editions) - $147 (One Click)
Note: 2000 copies print run (200 Full slip Type A - 200 Full Slip Type B - 400 Lenti - 400 One Click) Order gift: PET Slip & Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

Lenticular | Full Slip Type A | Full Slip Type B | Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover with PET slipcover

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Pre-order on May 27 at 10 PM (Korea time) - Check your local time HERE
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
If the print run is that low and GBs on all sites taking up the majority of stock then im not even going to bother with this one. It will be a stupid o clock pre order time no doubt and a waste of time because I won't get anywhere, especially with novas servers. I've been extremely lucky in the past but I can see my luck running out on this release

Anyway I predict a dark side and light side full slips and standard poster lenti.

Reactions: bojee and harry
If the print run is that low and GBs on all sites taking up the majority of stock then im not even going to bother with this one. It will be a stupid o clock pre order time no doubt and a waste of time because I won't get anywhere, especially with novas servers. I've been extremely lucky in the past but I can see my luck running out on this release

Anyway I predict a dark side and light side full slips and standard poster lenti.

If the print run is that low and the GB's have the numbers talked about, then a fair amount of people in the GB could end up very disappointed.

Would of been easier if the GB was done after everything was announced (Print run and design) so that the numbers could be judged accordingly.

Hopefully it is wrong and the numbers aren't not the same as rumoured.

(But unfortunately this has happened before with Disney and NM's so isn't unthinkable).

• Thanks
Reactions: ty233 and Flloydo

I ain't sweating as i'll be pretty content with a blufans OAB ... as a second option if I miss out.

But I do fancy Novas version as you know the spine title will be embossed on the lenti unlike Blufans OAB ... the paper they use is well out dated and they need to change supplier.

Reactions: Flloydo