Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #009) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: June 17, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenti - One Click
Price: $49.00 (Individual editions) - $147 (One Click)
Note: 2000 copies print run (200 Full slip Type A - 200 Full Slip Type B - 400 Lenti - 400 One Click) Order gift: PET Slip & Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

Lenticular | Full Slip Type A | Full Slip Type B | Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover with PET slipcover

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Pre-order on May 27 at 10 PM (Korea time) - Check your local time HERE
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not WEA, its WWA
Is this steelbook wwa using the uk edition with no title on the front or spine? ?If so I think I'd prefer the best buy release.

Finally got round to watching this last night.. really enjoyed it start to finish.. but I don't want to buy the non titled steelboom release

Edit.. never mind.. I've just seen Pauls post:)

Last edited:
Reactions: harry
Per previous releases, all signs point to yes.
Thanks apollon:notworthy::thumbs:

That's a real shame, I'm sure nova will do a great job with the slips but I think the steelbook is terrible and I wouldn't want it in my collection, I cancelled my uk order.. just been looking on ebay for the best buy one, it's around £35, but I think it's worth it as the steelbook matches the other 3 uk star wars steels I have.. plus I really like the US version:cigar:

Reactions: IRON MAN
Thanks apollon:notworthy::thumbs:

That's a real shame, I'm sure nova will do a great job with the slips but I think the steelbook is terrible and I wouldn't want it in my collection, I cancelled my uk order.. just been looking on ebay for the best buy one, it's around £35, but I think it's worth it as the steelbook matches the other 3 uk star wars steels I have.. plus I really like the US version:cigar:
It will also most likely will include the usual pet slip as a pre order gift that will have the title on the front and spine
Same type of pet slip you got with other Disney/Marvel releases from Nova with previous releases that was a WWA steelbook

Last edited:
It will also most likely will include the usual pet slip as a pre order gift that will have the title on the front and spine
Same type of pet slip you got with other Disney/Marvel releases from Nova with previous releases that was a WWA steelbook
Thanks paul:notworthy::thumbs:

I'm being picky/ocd but I don't like the blu ray logos that are on the front of those slips. :emb::emb::emb::emb::emb::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag: I'll hide now for being so picky:bag:

The standard WWA Steelbook with the pet slip has already sold out on Nova and Kimchi websites

This is going to be mad when the Nova Choice version goes live
Star Wars sells it's a huge market seller

I look forward to 9th May to see the artwork of the Lenti and Full Slips and see what else will be included
Will it just be numbered Slips/Lenti with artcards or will it also include a booklet

Reactions: harry and rj531
So glad I finally checked this thread otherwise I would have missed that they added a 3rd edition. :)

I kind of wish Nova would start doing boxes for the 1clicks like HDZeta & FA have been doing. I really like these boxes.

It wont surprise me if Nova plans on using that same Amaray slipcover on one of the Full Slips. And maybe the lenti will show the movie poster.

p0051665700.jpg

The print run l will be as follows
400 one click
Lenticular 400
Full slip 400 two types full slip 200 each
Tot run 2000

Where did you get this info from? It's kind of hard to believe with all the GBs already running worldwide. Can't remember ever seen that print run either.

Really?! A film like this they could have sold that 10 times over! I'm guessing in response to the T2 preorder criticism to resolve it they've decided not to have one. Problem solved!

Crazy!