Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #009) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: June 17, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenti - One Click
Price: $49.00 (Individual editions) - $147 (One Click)
Note: 2000 copies print run (200 Full slip Type A - 200 Full Slip Type B - 400 Lenti - 400 One Click) Order gift: PET Slip & Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

Lenticular | Full Slip Type A | Full Slip Type B | Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover with PET slipcover

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Pre-order on May 27 at 10 PM (Korea time) - Check your local time HERE
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a feeling this would happen.

Doubt I'll be about to pick it up due to current funds but I'm interested to see what they use for the lenti and full slip

I've never understood why they leave it until the rest of the world has had theirs dispatched and released on home media.
They do the same with marvel and Pixar

Doubt I'll be about to pick it up due to current funds but I'm interested to see what they use for the lenti and full slip

I've never understood why they leave it until the rest of the world has had theirs dispatched and released on home media.
Tell me about it! But when it comes to Star Wars I just can't say no... :naughty:

Reactions: Flloydo and harry
I look forward to seeing what the Nova Choice will include

I expect as usual a Full Slip or Lenti and artcards but will it have a booklet and other items

Nova Full Slips are top quality with fantastic finish and embossing and most of their Lenti slips are very good

I can see myself getting the Full Slip to add to all the rest of the releases I'm already getting
Nova Full Slip are high quality and all of my previous have been amazing looking

Reactions: bojee and harry
I look forward to seeing what the Nova Choice will include

I expect as usual a Full Slip or Lenti and artcards but will it have a booklet and other items

Nova Full Slips are top quality with fantastic finish and embossing and most of their Lenti slips are very good

I can see myself getting the Full Slip to add to all the rest of the releases I'm already getting
Nova Full Slip are high quality and all of my previous have been amazing looking

Can you imagine if they do like Avengers ( 3 Full slips and 1 Lenti)?

The lenti artwork can be the international poster, and the full slips can be Kylo Ren , Rey and BB-8

R.I.P Wallet :greedy::smashed::dead:

Last edited:

The lenti artwork can be the international poster, and the full slips can be Kylo Ren , Rey and BB-8

No, my wallet would be creaking, but yes that would be awesome. :thumbs:

Reactions: harry

My wallet and utility bills suppliers won't like that :giggle::rofl:

Nova Website Server will go nuts when this goes live to pre order
Ninja Skills and lots of luck will be required to get a copy

Reactions: bojee and harry
Nova+Star Wars TFA+Aniv's GB=BUMP!:thumbs:
@Aniv out curiosity is it likely that details and images of this edition/s will be released before the gb goes live?

Last edited:
Reactions: harry