Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #009) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: June 17, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenti - One Click
Price: $49.00 (Individual editions) - $147 (One Click)
Note: 2000 copies print run (200 Full slip Type A - 200 Full Slip Type B - 400 Lenti - 400 One Click) Order gift: PET Slip & Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

Lenticular | Full Slip Type A | Full Slip Type B | Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover with PET slipcover

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Pre-order on May 27 at 10 PM (Korea time) - Check your local time HERE
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the print run is good as it is , that's why I collect steelbooks for the chase and the low print run

Not when some members/ collectors/ scalpers are joining GBs on multiple sites and also saying they are going to try and order on the day too like some are reporting is happening.

The package has really grown on me and I would like to get the lenti but it's going to be a bloodbath and I don't agree with sitting there for god knows how long while their site crashes and others who have already got on GBs are buying more. It's really not fair at all

I've been lucky for all the marvel nova collection low print runs I've attempted but it's always taken me a while and I usually get a high end number meaning I just made the cut, I fear that won't happen this time

I'm not complaining about low print runs but this is Star Wars and I expected this release to be a little higher in terms of print run (but then I also expect people to be decent and not be greedy)

Maybe they might increase the print run to cope with demand like T2, as I'm sure for arguments sake say even if they doubled the print run it would still sell out, this could well be one of Nova's best looking packages. Good luck to Ninjas who pre order this direct I hope your not left disappointed.

Reactions: milky and Flloydo
Not when some members/ collectors/ scalpers are joining GBs on multiple sites and also saying they are going to try and order on the day too like some are reporting is happening.

The package has really grown on me and I would like to get the lenti but it's going to be a bloodbath and I don't agree with sitting there for god knows how long while their site crashes and others who have already got on GBs are buying more. It's really not fair at all

I've been lucky for all the marvel nova collection low print runs I've attempted but it's always taken me a while and I usually get a high end number meaning I just made the cut, I fear that won't happen this time

I'm not complaining about low print runs but this is Star Wars and I expected this release to be a little higher in terms of print run (but then I also expect people to be decent and not be greedy)

This!

The print run before GBs:
200 Full slip Type A - 200 Full Slip Type B - 400 Lenti - 400 One Click

After GBs maybe:
100 Full slip Type A - 100 Full Slip Type B - 200 Lenti - 200 One Click

With the order limit 1 x one click, 2 x full slip and 2 x lenti, members/ collectors/ scalpers are joining GBs on multiple sites, it's most likely
70 Full slip Type A - 70 Full Slip Type B - 100 Lenti - 150 One Click

And while hunting one version, other versions will likely be sold out within the same time periode or even faster, which means you actually only have one shot.

Luck won't be enough. You need a miracle.

Crazy.

it's most likely

And while hunting one version, other versions will likely be sold out within the same time periode or even faster, which means you actually only have one shot.

Crazy.

I know, it's ridiculous

Going to be a battle
I'm going to loose myself

This!

After GBs maybe:

With the order limit 1 x one click, 2 x full slip and 2 x lenti, members/ collectors/ scalpers are joining GBs on multiple sites, it's most likely

Crazy.

This is absolutely ridiculous. Slips and the lenticular magnet make this an interesting package but I think I'll wait for another retailer to release this.

• Thanks
Reactions: yy0925
This!

After GBs maybe:

Crazy.

giphy.gif

I am getting a copy no matter what.

:rofl::hilarious::rofl::hilarious:

First, we had GB without knowing the artworks.
Now this print run.
This whole release is a joke.

There are a lot of similar quotes, asking to increase the print run. If this was any other release people wouldn't be going batbleep crazy. I think this is by far the Highest print run for a Nova Choice Title. I'm positive there has never been one with over 2K copies, and I'm glad they didn't print anymore its nice to have some scarcity. Nova Choice are always limited, only the actual Novamedia WEA Steelbook Exclusives get the 3,4,5K print runs so why is this some big surprise about the printrun? I could write about the Group Buy part but that would take to long

Last edited:
There are a lot of similar quotes, asking to increase the print run. If this was any other release people wouldn't be going batbleep crazy. I think this is by far the Highest print run for a Nova Choice Title. I'm positive there has never been one with over 2K copies, and I'm glad they didn't print anymore its nice to have some scarcity. Nova Choice are always limited, only the actual Novamedia WEA Steelbook Exclusives get the 3,4,5K print runs so why is this some big surprise about the printrun?
Most of the previous Nova Choice for Marvel have been 2,000 but the one clicks have been only 100 or 200 and some there was no one clicks

The big difference this time is 1,200 units from the 2,000 is taken up with the 400 one clicks leaving way to little left over for individual editions Full Slips
A lot of Group Buys taken lot of that stock already

Nova should have had less one clicks so a customer could order either a full slip or lenti on it's own
Nova have got this one all wrong in my opinion yes they will have sold out quicker the stock due to group buys but they will have annoyed a lot more customers this time than previous releases when the customer cant even get an order in on may 27th due to the demand star wars has

If they reduced the one click or even done away with the one click there would be better chance for a customer to order direct

Last edited:
There are a lot of similar quotes, asking to increase the print run. If this was any other release people wouldn't be going batbleep crazy. I think this is by far the Highest print run for a Nova Choice Title. I'm positive there has never been one with over 2K copies, and I'm glad they didn't print anymore its nice to have some scarcity. Nova Choice are always limited, only the actual Novamedia WEA Steelbook Exclusives get the 3,4,5K print runs so why is this some big surprise about the printrun? I could write about the Group Buy part but that would take to long

It's more to do with a lot more stock this time going to GBs on numerous sites/ forums including this one and bigger one click allocation than usual taking up more of the single editions

Edit: Ah Mr. Boland has gone into more detail

Reactions: paulboland
I guess they made it 400 one clicks because more than 200 are already reserved for GBs.
I've actually never seen, that there are fewer individual copies than one clicks.
Makes the numbers 401-600 more desirable. That's crazy.

Reactions: StifflersDad
Most of the previous Nova Choice for Marvel have been 2,000 but the one clicks have been only 100 or 200 and some there was no one clicks

The big difference this time is 1,200 units from the 2,000 is taken up with the 400 one clicks leaving way to little left over for individual editions Full Slips
A lot of Group Buys taken lot of that stock already

Nova should have had less one clicks so a customer could order either a full slip or lenti on it's own
Nova have got this one all wrong in my opinion yes they will have sold out quicker the stock due to group buys but they will have annoyed a lot more customers this time than previous releases when the customer cant even get an order in on may 27th due to the demand star wars has

If they reduced the one click or even done away with the one click there would be better chance for a customer to order direct

Antman Jan 2006 Print Run
-Lenticular = 500
-Full Slip = 400
-One Click = 300

This is the latest Nova Choice Title and Print Run, I do not see a lot of difference, only 100 more Full Slips and 200 Lenti's vs One-Clicks. There isn't anymore 1-Clicks than normal 300 is usually the number for those with less than 2K print runs so this is very similar, has nothing to do with Group Buys unless you know something I don't. The only way for more individual copies would have been 1 full slip, I'm surprised they made 2 I can't think of any Nova Choice that didn't have 1 Full Slip and 1 Lenti. This is the reason for the problem your having, I always get the 1-Click so its never been an issue for me, I doubt you will see more Nova Choice Titles in the future with 2 Full Slips unless its Episode 8.
I think that the way Nova does preorders is very difficult for the customer but for those that are fast and don't give up it seems to work out, worked out really well for me anyway. But I think there servers are garbage and it would be nice if preorders were nice and smooth like Kimchi.

Last edited:
Antman Jan 2006 Print Run
-Lenticular = 500
-Full Slip = 400
-One Click = 300

This is the latest Nova Choice Title and Print Run, I do not see a lot of difference, only 100 more Full Slips and 200 Lenti's vs One-Clicks. And if you really want to just buy a single then buy a one-click and sell off the two your not interested in I don't think you'll have to much difficulty getting your money back. The only way for more individual copies would have been 1 full slip, I'm surprised they made 2 I can't think of any Nova Choice that didn't have 1 Full Slip and 1 Lenti. This is the reason for the problem your having, I always get the 1-Click so its never been an issue for me, I doubt you will see more Nova Choice Titles in the future with 2 Full Slips unless its Episode 8.
I think that the way Nova does preorders is very difficult for the customer but for those that are fast and don't give up it seems to work out, worked out really well for me anyway. But I think there servers are garbage and it would be nice if preorders were nice and smooth like Kimchi.
The other marvel beside ant man the one click was 100 and 200
Captain America Winter solider did not even have a one click

Why on earth should I have to purchase a one click when I like many other customers only want either a full Slip or a lenti on its own

One Click should be small not double individual edition

I guess they made it 400 one clicks because more than 200 are already reserved for GBs.
I've actually never seen, that there are fewer individual copies than one clicks.
Makes the numbers 401-600 more desirable. That's crazy.

The other marvel beside ant man the one click was 100 and 200
Captain America Winter solider did not even have a one click

Why on earth should I have to purchase a one click when I like many other customers only want either a full Slip or a lenti on its own

One Click should be small not double individual edition

Captain America:WS was their 1st Nova Choice Title so not sure what that has to do with anything, 1-Clicks were not even a big deal back then. GOTG is the only Marvel Nova Choice title that had a small 1-Click number of 150 but this was released Dec. 2014 so long ago it might as well not even count. The recent Nova Choice releases:
BH6 600 Full Slips, 600 Lentis, and 200 1-Clicks released 5/2015, Jurassic World 600 Lentis released 10/2015, Avengers:AOU 700 Full Slips, 700 Lentis, and 300 1-Clicks released 11/2015, Ant-Man 400 Full Slips, 500 Lentis, 300 1-Clicks released 1/2016. So you can see 1-Clicks have become more popular if Avengers:AOU and Antman can do 300 1-Clicks I'm not seeing some huge distinction with Star Wars doing 400. I agree they should do less if they are going to make 2 Full Slips but I think the large amount of 1-Clicks are here to stay. I'm not saying you should have to purchase a 1-Click I'm just telling ya that's the way it is and I agree with you. Had they done 1 FS you would have no problem.

Reactions: paulboland
If this trend of majority of print run going for 1 click continues then maybe we need a different type of GB. The GB host buys as many 1clicks as they can and then splits up the 1clicks into individual versions to then distribute to members so that the "wealth is more evenly distributed ".
Crazy idea???? Maybe?? But it could work.