Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #009) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: June 17, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenti - One Click
Price: $49.00 (Individual editions) - $147 (One Click)
Note: 2000 copies print run (200 Full slip Type A - 200 Full Slip Type B - 400 Lenti - 400 One Click) Order gift: PET Slip & Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

Lenticular | Full Slip Type A | Full Slip Type B | Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover with PET slipcover

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Pre-order on May 27 at 10 PM (Korea time) - Check your local time HERE
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am still finding it difficult to comprehend the concept that 400 1click buyers will have control of 1200 out of 2000 copies of this.and thousands of collectors will be scrambling madly to buy just 1 copy. Just bonkers.
As someone pointed out steelbook collecting used to be fun. There were few extras and mostly just 1 version available and even the secondary market was reasonable.
Now everyone is in a frenzy to order even the most crap steel and pay exorbitant prices for some fancy cardboard. The retailers are milking this for all their worth and laughing at us.

Seriously thinking about going back to the days of ordering based solely on steelbook artwork and only ordering a premium package for a WEA steelbook.

But nowadays we hardly know which edition is going to be one to keep so it's almost like you have to buy every one just to decide. I wish they could go ahead and have all the components ready and be able to show live pictures before the pre-orders begin. That way you know up-front what everything will look like. How many times has something been long soldout before we get in-hand pics, and everyone is like Aw! If I knew the fullslip had that texture I would have went for it, blah blah blah...

I agree 100% they should release live pics before pre-orders begin. But I think collectors have definitely changed from wanting a cool collectible version of their favorite films (or any new films) to snapping up every single edition out there just for the sake of owning the newest releases. Conspicuous consumption is the name of the game.

I
I agree 100% they should release live pics before pre-orders begin. But I think collectors have definitely changed from wanting a cool collectible version of their favorite films (or any new films) to snapping up every single edition out there just for the sake of owning the newest releases. Conspicuous consumption is the name of the game.
And soon they will be setting up a "I am quitting the steel collecting" trade thread

I am still finding it difficult to comprehend the concept that 400 1click buyers will have control of 1200 out of 2000 copies of this.and thousands of collectors will be scrambling madly to buy just 1 copy.

You took the words right out of my mouth, this number of one clicks is just ridiculous, release day will be carnage, I really want this release and will try to get it on the day but I have already prepared myself that this will ultimately be a pointless exercise. A real shame..

• Thanks
Reactions: AnubisNefer
I wish they could go ahead and have all the components ready and be able to show live pictures before the pre-orders begin. .

i thought the same about the way the recent 'it follows' was promoted

they showed a mock up of what lenti B would look like in motion, but not lenti A. why? its inconsistent.

and yes, i agree, i have kicked myself many times having picked one edition over another, only for them to show in hand previews when all the stock is gone, and you see one edition has a vastly superior treatment/finish than the other.

preview pics of actual products is the way forward.

Think I'm gonna pass on this. What with Mad Max: Fury Road Boxset and Terminator Genisys, added to the fact that under that gorgeous Lenticular is an absolutely horrid Steelbook. I also plan to purchase an Original 1:1 Scale Storm Trooper Helmet from ANH made by Shepperton Design Studios and they don't come cheap. At least this way I will be owning a piece of history and not a pig in a Chanel coat.

I am still finding it difficult to comprehend the concept that 400 1click buyers will have control of 1200 out of 2000 copies of this.and thousands of collectors will be scrambling madly to buy just 1 copy. Just bonkers.

This is just too ridiculous. Can't someone from this board with real influence have a serious word with Novamedia? They changed the print run once. They can do it again.

Reactions: lgans316
27 May.. it's gonna be blood bath for nova server... :D
1 click, lenti & fullslip A... :p
But this month my wallet already take a lot of damage.. :sorry:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: milky
People complaining about 2000 print run. You can always go with the Blufans 400 print.

amazing steel

I haven't heard any update in a long time regarding Blufans OAB copy. All previous Blufans OAB's have been either 300 or 500 copies excluding the Rock 5th Anniversary pack. I know your on the ball so I'm assuming you just threw out a small number to all these complaints, unless you know something about the Blufans release which would be interesting if the print run is going to be 400?

Last edited:
You took the words right out of my mouth, this number of one clicks is just ridiculous, release day will be carnage, I really want this release and will try to get it on the day but I have already prepared myself that this will ultimately be a pointless exercise. A real shame..
Same here, take in account the actual numbers of reserved items for multiple GB's and for sure the amounts that are left (for release day) are very small for the normal customer.

It's gonna be a bloodbath and i'm almost 100% sure i won't secure a full slip b in the end.

I haven't heard any update in a long time regarding Blufans OAB copy. All previous Blufans OAB's have been either 300 or 500 copies excluding the Rock 5th Anniversary pack. I know your on the ball so I'm assuming you just threw out a small number to all these complaints, unless you know something about the Blufans release which would be interesting if the print run is going to be 400?

I thought that the number we heard was 400 so that is why I threw that out there.