Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #009) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: June 17, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenti - One Click
Price: $49.00 (Individual editions) - $147 (One Click)
Note: 2000 copies print run (200 Full slip Type A - 200 Full Slip Type B - 400 Lenti - 400 One Click) Order gift: PET Slip & Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

Lenticular | Full Slip Type A | Full Slip Type B | Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover with PET slipcover

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Pre-order on May 27 at 10 PM (Korea time) - Check your local time HERE
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol! I believe Disney have said it will be coming later this year!

People keep saying that, but is there an actual published release from Disney saying that anywhere? Frozen and Big Hero 6 in North America were both written about on forums JUST like this saying "the 3D release is coming later this year" but to this date there isn't even an announced release date. If somebody could please provide a direct link to Disney ACTUALLY saying this please do - otherwise, don't assume that a 3D release is actually coming.

Lol! I believe Disney have said it will be coming later this year!

People keep saying that, but is there an actual published release from Disney saying that anywhere? Frozen and Big Hero 6 in North America were both written about on forums JUST like this saying "the 3D release is coming later this year" but to this date there isn't even an announced release date. If somebody could please provide a direct link to Disney ACTUALLY saying this please do - otherwise, don't assume that a 3D release is actually coming.

I read that there will be a 3D version later in the year but I can't remember where I read it

No official announcement as far as I know, it's just presumed it will be as it mentioned here.

Reactions: phate11
Perfect, exactly what I wanted to hear and see! Thank you!

Did you really think that Disney would forego the profits from a 3D release, especially a double dip 3D release? After putting in the money to create a 3D version of this film?

Reactions: Huguito
Did you really think that Disney would forego the profits from a 3D release, especially a double dip 3D release? After putting in the money to create a 3D version of this film?

Given that they did it with two of their biggest animated movies of the last few years, yeah, I do. And the fact that despite it being a year or two before Disney acquired Lucasfilm that money was spent converting Phantom Menace to 3D and it never got released on Bluray, it's totally believable that they wouldn't release it.

I'm glad to read of the confirmation coming from Disney though. They just better not pull a "Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair" on us...

Do a lot of people actually waste time with 3D at home ? Give me an awesome 2D tv with deeeeep black levels and a atmos sound system any day of the week. I'll be content.

3D gives me a headache !
I rarely watch films in 3D
95% of the time it's in 2D

It depends on the individual person and how they like to watch films
I have watched 3D films and a few yes where good but I still prefer to watch in 2D over 3D
At my age I find it's a strain on the eyes with a younger generation that would be less of an issue

If you did a survey on 3D viewing you will find it's more popular with younger generation than older generation
Adults over 40 years of age start to have eyesight issues and usually will need glasses to correct their vision so 3D can add extra strain compared to 2D

Not all people with older age have eyesight strain issues so you will get some older generation who love 3D as well

I have watched 3D films and a few yes where good but I still prefer to watch in 2D over 3D
At my age I find it's a strain on the eyes with a younger generation that would be less of an issue

If you did a survey on 3D viewing you will find it's more popular with younger generation than older generation
Adults over 40 years of age start to have eyesight issues and usually will need glasses to correct their vision so 3D can add extra strain compared to 2D

Not all people with older age have eyesight strain issues so you will get some older generation who love 3D as well

I'm the same I sometimes watch in 3D but mostly in 2D I don't get eye strain though, just prefer the 2D most of the time.
(And something that made me feel old earlier this week: Newt from Aliens celebrated her 40th Birthday this week.)

• Thanks
Reactions: adarkcorner
3D was and has been a huge consumer electronics failure. If you look at the numbers only a very niche group cares about 3D, most people don't have the equipment or do not enjoy the experience at home.

I wear glasses (I'm short sighted) but whenever I watch 3D films I put the 3D glasses over my normal glasses. Otherwise I'd be screwed. Works fine too because 3D glasses are usually really big