Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Release date: March 27, 2018
Purchase links: English - Bilingual
Price: CDN $44.99

02.jpg

01.jpg 01b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Stygian Yeah I went right at opening this morning as well and they only had 4 copies.

Its crazy to me that Best Buy Canada doesn't care about a big release like this... Really shows that this medium isn't a priority for them anymore.

I saw in the US thread that one of the stores there had a lineup and that they had tons of copies.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
Spot varnished. My bad. No gloss on the white.

OK. Thank you for the clarification.

You know, in case 30 years down the road somebody asks me "Hey, what's the finish on that?" I'll at least know for sure that I'm lying when I say "Why, it's full gloss of course!" :naughty:

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18
^^ In 30 years, we'll be plugging usb type sticks into the hole in our neck to watch films and the Grand-kids will be asking "what's those funny metal things on your storage racks?"
Pfft. It'll all be in the cloud, put right into our brains!

• Thanks
Reactions: Grendel
^^ In 30 years, we'll be plugging usb type sticks into the hole in our neck to watch films and the Grand-kids will be asking "what's those funny metal things on your storage racks?"

Those funny metal things won't be in people's homes in 30 years. They will all have been donated to thrift stores by then like all ancient media with something else taking up the space instead.