Star Wars Trilogies

Would you BUY Star Wars Trilogies in SteelBook form?

• YES!!! BOTH!!!

Votes: 126 82.9%
  • YES!! Just the original!

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • YES!! Just the prequels (newer ones)

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • No.

Votes: 8 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Simply put, would you buy a Star Wars steelbook for the upcoming Trilogies.

The poll is pretty blunt, but feel free to suggest how you would like them to appear if they are made. Jumbo's , Individual etc.

This is by NO MEANS a guarantee that these will be made, but this is getting passed on to Fox in attempt to "Make it happen" ... if there is a strong indication of those who would purchase Star Wars Steelbooks, then it gives a general consensus of how well they would sale and thus might persuade the powers that be to pull the trigger on getting these bad boys made!

because as of right now, there is NO PLANS for it ... so we need to rally together!

Last edited:
Yes. But I really only want First Hope. The other 2 can be released one per year and the last 3 that were made should be burned. :twisted:

George Lucas, PLEASE take my money! Do I need a second morgage??? No problem, where do I sign??? :hilarious:

If i would be fast enough to get one i´d definitely buy them! Of course they have to release them first!

Last edited:
YES!!! I'm actually trying to postpone the purchase of this set hoping it would show up in a steelbook package.

without a doubt. Artwork would have to be perfect though. Something really special.

I voted yes, but only the original cuts, not special editions. And that would never happen....

I'd prefer individual steelbooks for each film, so they could fit in the extras. I'd only buy the ones for the OT, and if they came with the same blu rays as the current box set, the discs for ANH and RotJ would be sold, and replaced with the unedited DVDs.

But I wouldn't hold out any hope for decent artwork. All the DVD releases had that 'lol I just downloaded photoshop check out how many characters I can stuff into a box' look to them, and the individual trilogy blu releases were even worse.

;) COMEON GEORGY BOY ONLY YOU CAN MAKE THE UNIVERSE COMPLETE.:drool:
ALL 6 INDIVIDUALLY # STEELS COMPLETE WITH # BOX SHELF.THAT THERE IS AN OTHER BILLION $ IN YOUR POCKET:twisted:,AND HOW SWEEET WOULD THAT BE ON OUR SHELVES.:oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.