Star Wars Trilogies

Would you BUY Star Wars Trilogies in SteelBook form?

• YES!!! BOTH!!!

Votes: 126 82.9%
  • YES!! Just the original!

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • YES!! Just the prequels (newer ones)

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • No.

Votes: 8 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Simply put, would you buy a Star Wars steelbook for the upcoming Trilogies.

The poll is pretty blunt, but feel free to suggest how you would like them to appear if they are made. Jumbo's , Individual etc.

This is by NO MEANS a guarantee that these will be made, but this is getting passed on to Fox in attempt to "Make it happen" ... if there is a strong indication of those who would purchase Star Wars Steelbooks, then it gives a general consensus of how well they would sale and thus might persuade the powers that be to pull the trigger on getting these bad boys made!

because as of right now, there is NO PLANS for it ... so we need to rally together!

Last edited:
Doubt this will happen anytime soon. Lucas holds rights to pretty much everything star wars worldwide. If there was a steel book proposal probably fox wouldn't be the one approving it, but Lucas. Seeing how many times they have been released you probably are better off getting them on blu now.

Sent from my GALAXY NEXUS using Tapatalk

I don't know why these aren't in steel somewhere, I never bought the blurays of the films and would love these in steel it would get me to 6th dip (already own 3 versions of the VHS and 2 versions of the DVDs).

I don't know why these aren't in steel somewhere, I never bought the blurays of the films and would love these in steel it would get me to 6th dip (already own 3 versions of the VHS and 2 versions of the DVDs).

Because Fox doesn't have any power to approve them. Lucas holds all distribution rights to the movies and merchandise. Basically if he doesn't approve it you won't get it.

I would only be interested in the original trilogy and in individual steels. They have to be inbossed with Darth on a new hope, Boba on empire and Luke on Jedi. Failing that some nice poster art for the covers!

What i would ideally like: Indivdual steels for each film, theatrical posts etc, good amount of extras on extra disk.

What i would settle for: A Steelbook for each trilogy ( no jumbos!)

Yes to both, preferably each film as a separate steelie. Never really been a fan of jumbo or collection packs

Status
Not open for further replies.