STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
How come you're selling Jedi Luke if you're keeping Jedis? Are you still just doing local pickup or are you shipping them? I just saw a guy who was looking for a Bossk bust. If you're shipping I may be interested in Jedi Luke. :) I don't know if you can get much for the stormtrooper, but I've seen Tarkin sell for about double what you paid. That's another one I regret selling.

I only need one statue of Luke and I like the one with him and Yoda more than the other 2. Tarkin will be one of the last ones I sell on my sell list. If someone wants to buy it, they will have to make a good offer.

Yeah, I'm shipping them. Just shipped the Gam Guard and wrapped the hell out of it with bubble wrap, and double boxed it. I can probably ship Bossk and it'd be ok. I'll sell you Jedi Luke. Lmk what you feel is a good price. Fyi, no original box and the saber doesn't work. It stopped working about a month after I got it. Not sure why. Anyway, lmk. It is the EX.

That thing looks glorious in that pic! Its such a unique Vader statue. Too bad its way too wide for a Besta.

I read reports yesterday that she wasn't breathing for 10 to 15 minutes. If she manages to pull through this I'm afraid she might have permanent brain damage with a lack of oxygen for that long, if the reports were true.

Woooo! You scored big on that sale buddy! :thumbs: Hope your Talon goes through too.

I so hope you get that Vader! I'm hoping you can get him reasonably priced too.

I think you'll get almost $800 out of Aurra, and the Boba Mythos could fetch you over a grand. You'll more than break even on the Tusken, Captain Rex, and Slave Leia too. Once you sell all of the statues you plan to you should be able to get all your XM wants and then some!

If Lou doesn't sell you his I hope you can find one soon, knowing how much you like the character. Thats one that seems to keep going up and up in price every year. I really don't think I'd ever sell my Jedi Luke, unless they come out with a better one. People complain about the pose a lot but I kind of like it, although his legs seem to be longer then they should be, especially his left leg lol.

BTW, Merry Christmas everybody!!! :)

Aurra is a hard one to give up. Like Tarkin, it will be one of the last on my sell list.

Yeah, I want that Vader bad! And the XM one even more!

My wife and I were talking about that yesterday how15 minutes without oxygen going to the brain is really bad. The odds aren't good sad to say.

Merry Christmas guys! Hope you guys have an awesome one. Adam, thanks for the card man. Really means a lot dude. I'll be getting cards out to you guys soon.

That thing looks glorious in that pic! Its such a unique Vader statue. Too bad its way too wide for a Besta.

I read reports yesterday that she wasn't breathing for 10 to 15 minutes. If she manages to pull through this I'm afraid she might have permanent brain damage with a lack of oxygen for that long, if the reports were true.

Woooo! You scored big on that sale buddy! :thumbs: Hope your Talon goes through too.

I so hope you get that Vader! I'm hoping you can get him reasonably priced too.

I think you'll get almost $800 out of Aurra, and the Boba Mythos could fetch you over a grand. You'll more than break even on the Tusken, Captain Rex, and Slave Leia too. Once you sell all of the statues you plan to you should be able to get all your XM wants and then some!

If Lou doesn't sell you his I hope you can find one soon, knowing how much you like the character. Thats one that seems to keep going up and up in price every year. I really don't think I'd ever sell my Jedi Luke, unless they come out with a better one. People complain about the pose a lot but I kind of like it, although his legs seem to be longer then they should be, especially his left leg lol.

BTW, Merry Christmas everybody!!! :)

That Vader is sweet, I'm still not sure it's the "ultimate" Vader, but I think it's the best 1/4 scale offering so far. Man I hope XM can start showing their stuff soon, this is getting ridiculous.

I keep checking for updates on Carrie, doesn't seem like anyone knows for sure what her condition is. I hope she's okay.

Merry Christmas. :)

I only need one statue of Luke and I like the one with him and Yoda more than the other 2. Tarkin will be one of the last ones I sell on my sell list. If someone wants to buy it, they will have to make a good offer.

Yeah, I'm shipping them. Just shipped the Gam Guard and wrapped the hell out of it with bubble wrap, and double boxed it. I can probably ship Bossk and it'd be ok. I'll sell you Jedi Luke. Lmk what you feel is a good price. Fyi, no original box and the saber doesn't work. It stopped working about a month after I got it. Not sure why. Anyway, lmk. It is the EX.

Aurra is a hard one to give up. Like Tarkin, it will be one of the last on my sell list.

Yeah, I want that Vader bad! And the XM one even more!

My wife and I were talking about that yesterday how15 minutes without oxygen going to the brain is really bad. The odds aren't good sad to say.

Merry Christmas guys! Hope you guys have an awesome one. Adam, thanks for the card man. Really means a lot dude. I'll be getting cards out to you guys soon.

No problem, thought you'd enjoy it. Merry Christmas!

So I looked on ebay and you could probably get quite a bit for that Jedi Luke, I'm not sure I would pay that much. $500 is probably my ceiling. Won't hurt my feelings if you say no, I'm already planning on buying both XM Lukes if the likeness is there. :p

Have you guys ever thought about buying any of the Star Wars legos or is that a can of worms you don't want to open? I've been helping my nephew build Legos all day, that's why I asked.

That Vader is sweet, I'm still not sure it's the "ultimate" Vader, but I think it's the best 1/4 scale offering so far. Man I hope XM can start showing their stuff soon, this is getting ridiculous.

I keep checking for updates on Carrie, doesn't seem like anyone knows for sure what her condition is. I hope she's okay.

Merry Christmas. :)

No problem, thought you'd enjoy it. Merry Christmas!

So I looked on ebay and you could probably get quite a bit for that Jedi Luke, I'm not sure I would pay that much. $500 is probably my ceiling. Won't hurt my feelings if you say no, I'm already planning on buying both XM Lukes if the likeness is there. :p

Have you guys ever thought about buying any of the Star Wars legos or is that a can of worms you don't want to open? I've been helping my nephew build Legos all day, that's why I asked.

Oh hell no! Lol! If I got legos as a gift ok, but, yeah, that's a whole other thing I don't wanna get into. I've bought my kid some sweet legos tho.

Yeah, I've had offers on it for between $700 and $1000 even without the box and the saber not working. I had no idea it was a sought after piece. Same with the Boba Mythos and Tarkin. Funny because I remember friends passing on those.

Yeah man. If you want it, it's yours. Friends first.

It's a cool Vader. I think the XM Vader will be my ultimate Vader tho. If we ever see pics, lol!

You guys get any good swag for xmas?

I didn't send any Christmas cards this year. I feel like such a douche :bag:. I was really busy with a lot of running though, hopefully next year won't be so extreme. Can you guys both PM me your addresses so I have them. Also, let me know what T-Shirt sizes you guys are, and hat size if you know it.

How was everyone's Christmas? I know this one must have been extremely hard for you Lou. I hope you and your family were able to make the best of it and have yourselves as good a time as possible.

My Christmas yesterday was quite eventful. My brother had a massive mental explosion last night, and was yelling "f*** you!" to my sister in front of her kids. He stormed out and never came back. And then over night he had another meltdown on Facebook, just typing all sorts of obscenities aimed at my sister, and pretty much the world in general. He's not very good at computers so he called me earlier today to help him delete his posts, after it was way too late. There is always drama between those two every year, but this year is worse than I can ever remember. I'm not sure if he was off his meds, on drugs, or both, but he sure ruined a lot of people's day last night. I don't think I'll ever be planning another Christmas event with both of them at the same time anymore.

But there were some positives, I did score some really awesome stuff at least! :D I got a Star Wars Year by Year book from my sister which is really awesome. I got The Force Awakens on 3D Blu-Ray. And I got a DC Collectibles 1:6 Batman V Superman Batfleck statue:

31503591270_58dfbbb7cb_c.jpg

How was everyone else's Christmas? What did you guys all get?

Oh hell no! Lol! If I got legos as a gift ok, but, yeah, that's a whole other thing I don't wanna get into. I've bought my kid some sweet legos tho.

Yeah, I've had offers on it for between $700 and $1000 even without the box and the saber not working. I had no idea it was a sought after piece. Same with the Boba Mythos and Tarkin. Funny because I remember friends passing on those.

Yeah man. If you want it, it's yours. Friends first.

It's a cool Vader. I think the XM Vader will be my ultimate Vader tho. If we ever see pics, lol!

You guys get any good swag for xmas?

Yeah the price on that guy has skyrocketed the past year. Are you sure you'd let it go for that price? I don't want to rip you off, but I can pay you right now :)

I'm waiting to see this XM Vader! I wonder if you can display it without kid Anakin. I hope XM makes Mace! I'd also like to see a Palpatine blasting force lightning.

I didn't get much for Christmas, just some socks and little stuff. My brother got me The Green Lantern animated series, I'm about to turn that on. How about you?

I didn't send any Christmas cards this year. I feel like such a douche :bag:. I was really busy with a lot of running though, hopefully next year won't be so extreme. Can you guys both PM me your addresses so I have them. Also, let me know what T-Shirt sizes you guys are, and hat size if you know it.

How was everyone's Christmas? I know this one must have been extremely hard for you Lou. I hope you and your family were able to make the best of it and have yourselves as good a time as possible.

My Christmas yesterday was quite eventful. My brother had a massive mental explosion last night, and was yelling "f*** you!" to my sister in front of her kids. He stormed out and never came back. And then over night he had another meltdown on Facebook, just typing all sorts of obscenities aimed at my sister, and pretty much the world in general. He's not very good at computers so he called me earlier today to help him delete his posts, after it was way too late. There is always drama between those two every year, but this year is worse than I can ever remember. I'm not sure if he was off his meds, on drugs, or both, but he sure ruined a lot of people's day last night. I don't think I'll ever be planning another Christmas event with both of them at the same time anymore.

But there were some positives, I did score some really awesome stuff at least! :D I got a Star Wars Year by Year book from my sister which is really awesome. I got The Force Awakens on 3D Blu-Ray. And I got a DC Collectibles 1:6 Batman V Superman Batfleck statue:

Dude that Batman is sweet! Did you get any other comic book or Star Wars stuff?

That sucks about your brother, my dad is the same way. It sucks when they're like that because they can't see any reason. I haven't spoken to my dad since August because I got sick of the yelling, accusations, and overall ridiculousness every time he called me. I've heard he's sober and back on his meds again and now he's feeling lonely and down because he pushed everyone away with his behavior. This is the second time we've went through this with him where he gets like that for months until he hits rock bottom. I'm hesitant to talk to him again because I don't trust him and at the back of my mind I'll be waiting for him to snap again. I just don't know if I want to go through this again. He adds so much stress to my life. How do you do it?

How was your Christmas other than the drama? I had fun playing with my nephews all day. I built and rebuilt a Ninja Turtles Lego 3 times!

Yeah the price on that guy has skyrocketed the past year. Are you sure you'd let it go for that price? I don't want to rip you off, but I can pay you right now :)

I'm waiting to see this XM Vader! I wonder if you can display it without kid Anakin. I hope XM makes Mace! I'd also like to see a Palpatine blasting force lightning.

I didn't get much for Christmas, just some socks and little stuff. My brother got me The Green Lantern animated series, I'm about to turn that on. How about you?

That sucks about your brother, my dad is the same way. It sucks when they're like that because they can't see any reason. I haven't spoken to my dad since August because I got sick of the yelling, accusations, and overall ridiculousness every time he called me. I've heard he's sober and back on his meds again and now he's feeling lonely and down because he pushed everyone away with his behavior. This is the second time we've went through this with him where he gets like that for months until he hits rock bottom. I'm hesitant to talk to him again because I don't trust him and at the back of my mind I'll be waiting for him to snap again. I just don't know if I want to go through this again. He adds so much stress to my life. How do you do it?

How was your Christmas other than the drama? I had fun playing with my nephews all day. I built and rebuilt a Ninja Turtles Lego 3 times!

I'm so happy I snagged Jedi Luke when I did last year. I got him brand new and the guy wanted $700 for him and I offered him $475 and he took it. You're right, that PF has skyrocketed this year, I've even seen the regular sell for $800 recently. I'm sure he'll pass $1K next year. The headsculpt on him is really good and its probably one of the main reasons people really want it.

Thanks, he looks really sweet in person. I got 3 TPB's; X-Men Mutant Genesis 2.0, Batman Arkham City (the prequel to my all-time favorite video game), and Batman Dark Victory. Other than that I just got clothes and stuff.

I remember you saying your dad is the same way, and your're worried he could do something to hurt you. When its that bad you really have to cut ties, I think you've done the right thing. Luckily my brother hasn't done anything all that violent recently, although as I typed that I remembered he did throw a potted plant and his step dad a few years ago. When my brother seems to get so bad and he hits rock bottom he checks himself into the hospital and then after that everything is smooth sailing for a few months until he starts to get into drugs again and he gets off his meds. I believe the potted plant incident was the most recent time he's been in the hospital. But usually he's just super paranoid, says very stupid and terrible things about family members and occasionally causes some type of scene out in public. He also completely refuses to take blame or responsibility when he's done something wrong, he says its always the other persons fault and he accuses everyone of never taking his side. When he's on his meds he's a completely normal person, but he is unable to see that the meds actually work. I mainly put up with him because I'm doing it for my dad who really wants the family to get along. I am also worried that he might try to commit suicide if he doesn't have anyone to turn to. I have snapped before and hung the phone up on him when I've had enough, and that usually kicks him back into realizing he needs to get back on his meds. If the day ever comes when I don't feel safe around him that will be the end of it though.

Other than that incident yesterday the rest of Christmas was great, and my niece and nephew had a great time. My parents got them the Lego Simpson's house and they went ballistic when they got it. My nephew also got a couple smaller ones, but I didn't have time to build any. One year I was at my sisters and he got a little set and my sister literally handed it to me to build it for him right on the spot lol. I still love Legos and occasionally buy myself a SW set, build it for fun, and then sell it. But I don't collect them or anything.

I got a bunch of Star Wars swag. Shirts, glasses, and the Rogue One visual dictionary which is twice the size of any of the others. Also have Seasons 1 and 2 coming.

Nice score man. That looks awesome? Does it pair up with a Superman statue? The year by year book sounds interesting.

Sounds like my family dude. Always some bull crap going on. That's why I don't do family stuff. My family sucks!

Had a good Christmas. All my kids were here. We had a good lunch, opened presents, and got a a good 2 hour ride in. Definitely a good day. It was weird though not getting a call from my mom. And, for the first time in history, my mom's husband texted wishing me a Merry Christmas.

I'm such a loser dude. I never get cards out, lol! People send me good stuff all the time, and I just suck at it. Trying to change that though. Adam and this female Motovlogger that I follow sent me stuff and totally surprised me. Also got a card from HDN. I need to start doing more good stuff for people.

I haven't spoken to my dad in a couple years which is fine with me. He hasn't made any effort to contact my kids on their birthdays or holidays.

Nah man, I'm getting the trio specifically because of young Ani.

Yeah man, Luke is yours if you want him. Friends first man.

I got a bunch of Star Wars swag. Shirts, glasses, and the Rogue One visual dictionary which is twice the size of any of the others. Also have Seasons 1 and 2 coming.

Nice score man. That looks awesome? Does it pair up with a Superman statue? The year by year book sounds interesting.

Sounds like my family dude. Always some bull crap going on. That's why I don't do family stuff. My family sucks!

Had a good Christmas. All my kids were here. We had a good lunch, opened presents, and got a a good 2 hour ride in. Definitely a good day. It was weird though not getting a call from my mom. And, for the first time in history, my mom's husband texted wishing me a Merry Christmas.

I'm such a loser dude. I never get cards out, lol! People send me good stuff all the time, and I just suck at it. Trying to change that though. Adam and this female Motovlogger that I follow sent me stuff and totally surprised me. Also got a card from HDN. I need to start doing more good stuff for people.

I haven't spoken to my dad in a couple years which is fine with me. He hasn't made any effort to contact my kids on their birthdays or holidays.

Awesome haul! :thumbs:

Yup, there is a Superman which I'm definitely going to pick up. There is also an Armored Batman which I'm on the fence on and a Wonder Woman which I will definitely get. But this company can be worse than SS, WW has been delayed for 11 months so far!

Its just my brother and sister can not get along. They never have and they never will. My family has had fallouts with my sister too though, there have been periods of time where we haven't talked to her for years. I really think all families go through some s***. This season can bring out the worst of it sometimes.

It sounds like you are going through the same type of thing with your dad as my family does with my sister sometimes. Its good to hear that your mom's husband texted though. Maybe this will bring you guys closer to at least some kind of speaking terms during the holidays.

I think it will be so wizard to get a 1:4 Ani! :LOL: I'm serious though, that will be really awesome. Hope he come's with his podracer helmet.

Its awesome to hear you guys have reached an agreement on Luke! :) Its good to know your statue will be going to a good home!

I'm so happy I snagged Jedi Luke when I did last year. I got him brand new and the guy wanted $700 for him and I offered him $475 and he took it. You're right, that PF has skyrocketed this year, I've even seen the regular sell for $800 recently. I'm sure he'll pass $1K next year. The headsculpt on him is really good and its probably one of the main reasons people really want it.

Thanks, he looks really sweet in person. I got 3 TPB's; X-Men Mutant Genesis 2.0, Batman Arkham City (the prequel to my all-time favorite video game), and Batman Dark Victory. Other than that I just got clothes and stuff.

I remember you saying your dad is the same way, and your're worried he could do something to hurt you. When its that bad you really have to cut ties, I think you've done the right thing. Luckily my brother hasn't done anything all that violent recently, although as I typed that I remembered he did throw a potted plant and his step dad a few years ago. When my brother seems to get so bad and he hits rock bottom he checks himself into the hospital and then after that everything is smooth sailing for a few months until he starts to get into drugs again and he gets off his meds. I believe the potted plant incident was the most recent time he's been in the hospital. But usually he's just super paranoid, says very stupid and terrible things about family members and occasionally causes some type of scene out in public. He also completely refuses to take blame or responsibility when he's done something wrong, he says its always the other persons fault and he accuses everyone of never taking his side. When he's on his meds he's a completely normal person, but he is unable to see that the meds actually work. I mainly put up with him because I'm doing it for my dad who really wants the family to get along. I am also worried that he might try to commit suicide if he doesn't have anyone to turn to. I have snapped before and hung the phone up on him when I've had enough, and that usually kicks him back into realizing he needs to get back on his meds. If the day ever comes when I don't feel safe around him that will be the end of it though.

Other than that incident yesterday the rest of Christmas was great, and my niece and nephew had a great time. My parents got them the Lego Simpson's house and they went ballistic when they got it. My nephew also got a couple smaller ones, but I didn't have time to build any. One year I was at my sisters and he got a little set and my sister literally handed it to me to build it for him right on the spot lol. I still love Legos and occasionally buy myself a SW set, build it for fun, and then sell it. But I don't collect them or anything.

I haven't heard of any of those trades, I'll have to look them up. One of my friends got me the first volume of Darkhawk (who was my favorite superhero when I was a kid). I didn't have the heart to tell them I already had it. Want my extra copy? I may send it to you whether you say yes or no. ;)

The paranoia, saying terrible things, and the public scenes are totally my dad as well! He got arrested a few months ago for stealing stuff around town and setting up a barrier on a main road. I have no idea what in the hell he was doing. He then got bailed out of jail and immediately re-arrested for following a cop into a restaurant where he started screaming at him. It's so much to deal with.

Glad the rest of your Christmas was good. Spending it around children is the best, they get so excited. I got my brother that Simpson's house a few years ago, it's really cool! I might get him the Quick-E-Mart for his birthday this year.

Nice haul on the Star Wars stuff! When you say seasons 1 and 2 are you referring to Rebels?

I don't get why there has to be drama at family gatherings! One of my friends was texting me yesterday that her sister had stormed out and started crying over some petty thing. My Christmas was drama free, my brother and his wife are pretty chill. The only one that causes drama is her sister-in-law, but she was in a good mood when she was over yesterday so it was a good day! Glad that you got to spend it with your kids. :)

I would just not speak to my dad, but he won't ever stop trying to contact me. It seems like he gets off on spreading his misery. I seriously blocked his number after the last time I talked to him so the other day he had the gall to call my work asking for me. Okay I'm done whining about that, sorry!

I guess I'll need to see the final product to decide if the young Ani works with it. I'm curious to see how they're all posed together.

I sent you a PM on Luke.

Yup, there is a Superman which I'm definitely going to pick up. There is also an Armored Batman which I'm on the fence on and a Wonder Woman which I will definitely get. But this company can be worse than SS, WW has been delayed for 11 months so far!

Its just my brother and sister can not get along. They never have and they never will. My family has had fallouts with my sister too though, there have been periods of time where we haven't talked to her for years. I really think all families go through some s***. This season can bring out the worst of it sometimes.

It sounds like you are going through the same type of thing with your dad as my family does with my sister sometimes. Its good to hear that your mom's husband texted though. Maybe this will bring you guys closer to at least some kind of speaking terms during the holidays.

I think it will be so wizard to get a 1:4 Ani! :LOL: I'm serious though, that will be really awesome. Hope he come's with his podracer helmet.

Its awesome to hear you guys have reached an agreement on Luke! :) Its good to know your statue will be going to a good home!

I don't think I've ever payed attention to DC Collectibles release dates, are they bad with delays? I've po'd stuff from them before at BBTS, but just never worried about when I would get it. How are the paint apps? I'll have to look up the rest of this set.

Did you guys have to work today? I get today and next Monday off. Gotta love the 3-day weekends! I'm heading back over to my brother's house because today is actually my nephew's birthday.

I haven't heard of any of those trades, I'll have to look them up. One of my friends got me the first volume of Darkhawk (who was my favorite superhero when I was a kid). I didn't have the heart to tell them I already had it. Want my extra copy? I may send it to you whether you say yes or no. ;)

The paranoia, saying terrible things, and the public scenes are totally my dad as well! He got arrested a few months ago for stealing stuff around town and setting up a barrier on a main road. I have no idea what in the hell he was doing. He then got bailed out of jail and immediately re-arrested for following a cop into a restaurant where he started screaming at him. It's so much to deal with.

Glad the rest of your Christmas was good. Spending it around children is the best, they get so excited. I got my brother that Simpson's house a few years ago, it's really cool! I might get him the Quick-E-Mart for his birthday this year.

Nice haul on the Star Wars stuff! When you say seasons 1 and 2 are you referring to Rebels?

I don't get why there has to be drama at family gatherings! One of my friends was texting me yesterday that her sister had stormed out and started crying over some petty thing. My Christmas was drama free, my brother and his wife are pretty chill. The only one that causes drama is her sister-in-law, but she was in a good mood when she was over yesterday so it was a good day! Glad that you got to spend it with your kids. :)

I would just not speak to my dad, but he won't ever stop trying to contact me. It seems like he gets off on spreading his misery. I seriously blocked his number after the last time I talked to him so the other day he had the gall to call my work asking for me. Okay I'm done whining about that, sorry!

I guess I'll need to see the final product to decide if the young Ani works with it. I'm curious to see how they're all posed together.

I sent you a PM on Luke.

I don't think I've ever payed attention to DC Collectibles release dates, are they bad with delays? I've po'd stuff from them before at BBTS, but just never worried about when I would get it. How are the paint apps? I'll have to look up the rest of this set.

Did you guys have to work today? I get today and next Monday off. Gotta love the 3-day weekends! I'm heading back over to my brother's house because today is actually my nephew's birthday.

Hell yes, I will take it! :p I remember you talking about that being your favorite one. I'd love to check it out!

I think with how much they loved the Simpsons house I'm going to get them the Kwik-E-Mart too.

That sounds terrible. You'd think him getting arrested once would have knocked some sense into him but obviously not. Its scary that he's now trying to call you at work :ohno:.

My brother really doesn't get arrested that often, sometimes I wish he would because maybe it would help, at least with the drug thing. He got arrested once for drugs, and once for walking down an ally drunk and he stumbled and fell while a cop was following him. But he does sometimes have a tendency to be extremely paranoid when he goes out when he's off his meds, and he will either purposely stare at people with a dirty look to try to get some type of violent reaction out of them, or he already thinks the world is out to get him and he calls 911 over everything he feels threatened by. One day last summer he called 911 three times within the period of a couple of hours.

I was off today and my family (minus my sister) decided today we'd celebrate Christmas with him. He was fine when he first got there, but then within an hour or so he started talking about his Facebook meltdown and then blamed anyone who got mad at him over it, again not being able to take any responsibility for his actions.:rolleyes: Its so stressful, its like walking on eggshells around him.

I was off today, and I'll be off tomorrow. More than likely I'm just going to chill out and try to de-stress most of the day.

The paint apps are the same as all the rest of DC Collectibles stuff, kinda sloppy LOL. I absolutely love the sculpts of their stuff, but they are a letdown in the paint department. Although I usually don't complain too much about it because all of the stuff I've ever gotten from them has been under $100, and honestly SS doesn't deliver that much better of a paintjob and their stuff is $300-$500 more. I think most of their stuff comes out relatively on time, but sometimes they can have a crazy delay on certain pieces just like SS. But again for $100 I don't complain about it as much as I would with SS.

Not sure if this is true, but someone posted this on the Statue Forum:

qzhcsi.jpg

Wow! I could have sworn I read from SS on statueforum that they wouldn't be carrying the Iron Studios Vader. If they do that thing might be affordable! Uggghhhh why does it have to be so wide? I already have Kylo thats going to be super wide and he's going to take up the only spot that would be wide enough to fit something like that.

Hell yes, I will take it! :p I remember you talking about that being your favorite one. I'd love to check it out!

I think with how much they loved the Simpsons house I'm going to get them the Kwik-E-Mart too.

That sounds terrible. You'd think him getting arrested once would have knocked some sense into him but obviously not. Its scary that he's now trying to call you at work :ohno:.

My brother really doesn't get arrested that often, sometimes I wish he would because maybe it would help, at least with the drug thing. He got arrested once for drugs, and once for walking down an ally drunk and he stumbled and fell while a cop was following him. But he does sometimes have a tendency to be extremely paranoid when he goes out when he's off his meds, and he will either purposely stare at people with a dirty look to try to get some type of violent reaction out of them, or he already thinks the world is out to get him and he calls 911 over everything he feels threatened by. One day last summer he called 911 three times within the period of a couple of hours.

I was off today and my family (minus my sister) decided today we'd celebrate Christmas with him. He was fine when he first got there, but then within an hour or so he started talking about his Facebook meltdown and then blamed anyone who got mad at him over it, again not being able to take any responsibility for his actions.:rolleyes: Its so stressful, its like walking on eggshells around him.

I was off today, and I'll be off tomorrow. More than likely I'm just going to chill out and try to de-stress most of the day.

The paint apps are the same as all the rest of DC Collectibles stuff, kinda sloppy LOL. I absolutely love the sculpts of their stuff, but they are a letdown in the paint department. Although I usually don't complain too much about it because all of the stuff I've ever gotten from them has been under $100, and honestly SS doesn't deliver that much better of a paintjob and their stuff is $300-$500 more. I think most of their stuff comes out relatively on time, but sometimes they can have a crazy delay on certain pieces just like SS. But again for $100 I don't complain about it as much as I would with SS.

Wow! I could have sworn I read from SS on statueforum that they wouldn't be carrying the Iron Studios Vader. If they do that thing might be affordable! Uggghhhh why does it have to be so wide? I already have Kylo thats going to be super wide and he's going to take up the only spot that would be wide enough to fit something like that.

That Kwik-E-Mart isn't cheap, better save up, ha ha.

Well sorry about your brother. It would be easier to me if it was my brother because I wouldn't be afraid to smack my brother around! :p That walking on eggshells comment is exactly how I would describe growing up in my household. I'm so intimidated by the guy for some reason even though he's 61 and I could destroy him in a fight.

I have a few DC Collectibles statues, I like them all but the paint is usually not superb. Oh well, like you said they are way cheaper than the high end stuff and still look great.

I also remember Alex saying that Sideshow had no plans to carry Iron Studios Star Wars stuff, but there was the line "at this time" so maybe it changed? I'm guessing whoever was responding from Iron Studios got confused. Either way I would keep an eye on Sideshow's site on Wednesday!

Enjoy your day off tomorrow! I'll be sitting at my desk probably bored out of my mind. I need a new job.

That Kwik-E-Mart isn't cheap, better save up, ha ha.

Well sorry about your brother. It would be easier to me if it was my brother because I wouldn't be afraid to smack my brother around! :p That walking on eggshells comment is exactly how I would describe growing up in my household. I'm so intimidated by the guy for some reason even though he's 61 and I could destroy him in a fight.

I have a few DC Collectibles statues, I like them all but the paint is usually not superb. Oh well, like you said they are way cheaper than the high end stuff and still look great.

I also remember Alex saying that Sideshow had no plans to carry Iron Studios Star Wars stuff, but there was the line "at this time" so maybe it changed? I'm guessing whoever was responding from Iron Studios got confused. Either way I would keep an eye on Sideshow's site on Wednesday!

Enjoy your day off tomorrow! I'll be sitting at my desk probably bored out of my mind. I need a new job.

I should have said I'll chip in on the Kwik-E-Mart :rofl:. No way I'm dropping 200 bucks on my niece and nephew by myself. I'm a terrible uncle LOL.

My brother is pretty big, he's easily got 50 pounds on me. But I think I'd do everything I could anyways before I'd ever get in a physical fight with a family member. It would just screw my family up big time. Even though you could easily kick your dad's ass, maybe deep down you could be afraid he might just get psychotic and snap out of nowhere and try to kill you. I'm not there with my brother now, but if it ever gets to that point I'll definitely be cutting my ties.

My James Gordon Gotham and my new Batman statue from them are actually pretty good. I think I'd give them both a 9/10. The main bodies of the statues are perfect, but the face area could have been done a little better. I used to have their grayscale Catwoman statue from Arkham City and there were actually paint strokes you could see in it. But again I really loved the sculpt on it. I wish they'd get better painters doing these, I'd gladly spend another $30-$50 each if I knew they'd have a quality paintjob. They used to have 1:4 scale mixed media statues, but they stopped with those once they gave SS the license. I thought those were actually pretty cool.

Maybe they managed to get US distribution rights through Sideshow after all. I hope the QC is better on it than their 1:4 Spider-Man was. Are you going to order if he's available?

My job blows at times too. I do a lot of desk work, but I also make deliveries, go to the post office, or drive cars out to the airports or wherever for executives to pickup and drive wherever they are going.

I read he as a helmet in hand. Note sure if it was the podracer or pilot helmet.

Delays are fine as long as the QC is good lol!

I sent you a PM on Luke.

Now, I don't "have" to work any day. Been lounging all day. Need to get off my ass and do something.

I've wanted an evolution of Vader statue since i started collecting. I can't believe one is being made. Maybe I'll finally get a Jar Jar.

Yeah, I meant Rebels.

Not sure if this is true, but someone posted this on the Statue Forum:

qzhcsi.jpg

EDIT:

2aig7js.jpg

My mom's memorial is on Wednesday, but you can bet your Fett that I'll be checking my dealers for that Vader statue.

I should have said I'll chip in on the Kwik-E-Mart :rofl:. No way I'm dropping 200 bucks on my niece and nephew by myself. I'm a terrible uncle LOL.

My brother is pretty big, he's easily got 50 pounds on me. But I think I'd do everything I could anyways before I'd ever get in a physical fight with a family member. It would just screw my family up big time. Even though you could easily kick your dad's ass, maybe deep down you could be afraid he might just get psychotic and snap out of nowhere and try to kill you. I'm not there with my brother now, but if it ever gets to that point I'll definitely be cutting my ties.

My James Gordon Gotham and my new Batman statue from them are actually pretty good. I think I'd give them both a 9/10. The main bodies of the statues are perfect, but the face area could have been done a little better. I used to have their grayscale Catwoman statue from Arkham City and there were actually paint strokes you could see in it. But again I really loved the sculpt on it. I wish they'd get better painters doing these, I'd gladly spend another $30-$50 each if I knew they'd have a quality paintjob. They used to have 1:4 scale mixed media statues, but they stopped with those once they gave SS the license. I thought those were actually pretty cool.

Maybe they managed to get US distribution rights through Sideshow after all. I hope the QC is better on it than their 1:4 Spider-Man was. Are you going to order if he's available?

My job blows at times too. I do a lot of desk work, but I also make deliveries, go to the post office, or drive cars out to the airports or wherever for executives to pickup and drive wherever they are going.

Ha, yeah those Simpsons houses are expensive! If I have the money when my brother's birthday rolls around this year I might try to get him the Kwik-E-Mart.

I don't think it's that. I think I just grew up fearing my dad as a kid and I've never been able to shake that. Pretty sad when you're scared of one of your parents most of your life. So stupid.

I remember those 1:4 scale statues DC did. I nearly bought the Green Lantern at one point. They started doing replicas, but stopped after releasing only a few things. That was disappointing. There are tons of options out there for Captain America shields, I can't believe nobody has made a Wonder Woman shield yet!

I'm trying to decide if I want to order it or not. I don't think I can afford the one XM will put out and it is the best Vader statue available at the moment (in my opinion). I'm not sure, are you?

At least you get out of the office, I seriously just stare at my computer screen all day! Which I wouldn't mind if I were doing something more interesting I guess.

I read he as a helmet in hand. Note sure if it was the podracer or pilot helmet.

Now, I don't "have" to work any day. Been lounging all day. Need to get off my ass and do something.

I've wanted an evolution of Vader statue since i started collecting. I can't believe one is being made. Maybe I'll finally get a Jar Jar.

Yeah, I meant Rebels.

My mom's memorial is on Wednesday, but you can bet your Fett that I'll be checking my dealers for that Vader statue.

Lucky man getting to work when you want! If I had that choice I would never work though, ha ha.

I just can't see a company doing Jar-Jar. I feel like they're all scared to take that chance.

I hope everything goes well on Wednesday and the service is nice.

Yeah, I meant Rebels.

I hope the service is nice, and it brings you guys really close tomorrow.

Ha! It would be so awesome to get a Jar Jar!

I usually am okay with a delay of a couple to a few months, but once the delay gets to be a year long or more that is beyond ridiculous!

Ha, yeah those Simpsons houses are expensive! If I have the money when my brother's birthday rolls around this year I might try to get him the Kwik-E-Mart.

I don't think it's that. I think I just grew up fearing my dad as a kid and I've never been able to shake that. Pretty sad when you're scared of one of your parents most of your life. So stupid.

I remember those 1:4 scale statues DC did. I nearly bought the Green Lantern at one point. They started doing replicas, but stopped after releasing only a few things. That was disappointing. There are tons of options out there for Captain America shields, I can't believe nobody has made a Wonder Woman shield yet!

I'm trying to decide if I want to order it or not. I don't think I can afford the one XM will put out and it is the best Vader statue available at the moment (in my opinion). I'm not sure, are you?

At least you get out of the office, I seriously just stare at my computer screen all day! Which I wouldn't mind if I were doing something more interesting I guess.

Lucky man getting to work when you want! If I had that choice I would never work though, ha ha.

I just can't see a company doing Jar-Jar. I feel like they're all scared to take that chance.

I hope everything goes well on Wednesday and the service is nice.

Some of those Lego sets are super expensive! And I don't remember ever getting anything as complex as those when I was little.

It is sad when one of your parents makes you fear them your whole life. Its the complete opposite of what parents are supposed to be!

DC Collectibles used to be so amazing, and had such great plans. It was so cool to have a comic company making its own collectibles. There is still something special I feel when I get one of their pieces, just wish the quality was a bit better. I would think since its coming from the people that made the characters they'd be sure to make their stuff the best out there, but they decided instead to cut corners. I really loved their 1:4 scale stuff as well as some of their replicas. They still make a few replicas but its usually smaller stuff like badges and rings etc.

I'm going to pass on Vader. I'm not going to buy anymore SW characters that I already have a statue of, and I wouldn't have anywhere to fit that super wide Vader anyways. He'll be way too wide for a besta cube.

I can't really see a company taking a risk on Jar Jar either. The thing would end up having an ES of like 250 and the 100 people out there that are Jar Jar super fans would order immediately (I'd be one of them :p), and then they'd probably be stuck with another 150 of them that they'd have to discount like 75% off to move them.

I hope the service is nice, and it brings you guys really close tomorrow.

Ha! It would be so awesome to get a Jar Jar!

I usually am okay with a delay of a couple to a few months, but once the delay gets to be a year long or more that is beyond ridiculous!

Some of those Lego sets are super expensive! And I don't remember ever getting anything as complex as those when I was little.

It is sad when one of your parents makes you fear them your whole life. Its the complete opposite of what parents are supposed to be!

DC Collectibles used to be so amazing, and had such great plans. It was so cool to have a comic company making its own collectibles. There is still something special I feel when I get one of their pieces, just wish the quality was a bit better. I would think since its coming from the people that made the characters they'd be sure to make their stuff the best out there, but they decided instead to cut corners. I really loved their 1:4 scale stuff as well as some of their replicas. They still make a few replicas but its usually smaller stuff like badges and rings etc.

I'm going to pass on Vader. I'm not going to buy anymore SW characters that I already have a statue of, and I wouldn't have anywhere to fit that super wide Vader anyways. He'll be way too wide for a besta cube.

I can't really see a company taking a risk on Jar Jar either. The thing would end up having an ES of like 250 and the 100 people out there that are Jar Jar super fans would order immediately (I'd be one of them :p), and then they'd probably be stuck with another 150 of them that they'd have to discount like 75% off to move them.

Oh I bet 250 Jar-Jar's would sell like crazy. Tons of people would be buying it solely for the low ES. Sideshow would probably set the ES at 2000 and they'd be having to put hefty discounts on him to move it.

I've noticed Lego sets are getting more expensive and you're getting less for what you pay. Like they've remade some of the early Star Wars sets and they are smaller than the originals. I would still like to go back one day and buy the sets I wanted as a kid, but never got.

I don't have a Vader so I may pull the trigger, still can't decide! It probably won't even go up for sale on Sideshow's website. :p

I just heard it on the news :cry:.

I'm seriously bummed. Star Wars was such a big part of my childhood (and obviously has continued to be a part of my life), she will be missed. I'm sad I won't get my chance to meet her.

Oh I bet 250 Jar-Jar's would sell like crazy. Tons of people would be buying it solely for the low ES. Sideshow would probably set the ES at 2000 and they'd be having to put hefty discounts on him to move it.

I've noticed Lego sets are getting more expensive and you're getting less for what you pay. Like they've remade some of the early Star Wars sets and they are smaller than the originals. I would still like to go back one day and buy the sets I wanted as a kid, but never got.

I don't have a Vader so I may pull the trigger, still can't decide! It probably won't even go up for sale on Sideshow's website. :p

I'm seriously bummed. Star Wars was such a big part of my childhood (and obviously has continued to be a part of my life), she will be missed. I'm sad I won't get my chance to meet her.

I'm really bummed too. But once I heard the reports of how long she wasn't breathing for I knew her chances were very slim. I read another one yesterday basically saying she was on life support machines, which is what I figured all along. I'm sure more details will come out in the coming weeks.

I'd love to know which sets I had when I was a kid, I can't really remember. If I have any lego sets left they were just thrown into a box and I'm sure most of them are shattered into a giant pile of bricks.

I'll believe SS has the rights to Iron Studios SW stuff when I see it. I have a feeling he was just trying to create hype for the statue, but who knows. If they sell it you should get it though. You need to have a Vader!