STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
Ha! I agree. Although every girl I've dated has easily been as much of a money pit as this hobby :LOL:. I've got Kylo, Jango and Pfeiffer Catwoman coming. I rarely collect comic statues anymore lol. There have been no production pics of Kylo yet and I thought he was going to ship next month, so I'm thinking there is going to be delay. Big surprise LOL.

I just can't justify the $1K on a quarter scale piece. I've loved a lot of what I've seen from XM but I wouldn't spend a thousand on any of them, but thats just me, I have to set a limit. I really think $700 would be my absolute top dollar for quarter scale and it would have to be a super awesome character. And since SS is getting near there my days of collecting quarter scale might be coming to an end. I may consider spending a grand or more on a collectible thats bigger than quarter scale, so I may eventually bump up to Prime 1's 1:3 if I still feel the desire to collect. Or like I said before I might just hang it up entirely, and just appreciate what I have.

Are you getting the XM Kingpin? And are they making a Bullseye?

People were doing a price conversion yesterday and it looks like the Iron Studios Vader would be just under a grand. I didn't think he'd be that high, unless SS carries him with a discount. Still no sign of him though.

That's right, I knew those were the three you had coming! I stayed up too late last night trying to fix my nephew's Lego, ha. I just expect everything I order to be delayed.

Well if Sideshow could carry Iron Studios product it seems most of their Marvel pieces are around $600. I think Vader is an exception because of all the switch outs and because he's THE man from Star Wars. I really don't think Sideshow is going to carry him.

A Prime 1 collection would be pretty badass. You would have to get those 90 inch PAX displays if you did that though! Or just buy a few of them and get pedestals.

I would like to get that XM Kingpin. I'm not going to PO it, I'll just wait to see if I can snag it later on. There is no word on a Bullseye, but I'm holding out hope someone makes him in 1/4 scale eventually.

Just saw the life size Deapool bust went up for sale at $979.99! First I'm annoyed they basically dropped the DC bust line, but are now doing Marvel busts again. Secondly, those DC busts were priced at $679.99, how did the price go up $300?!?! Plus they had to heavily discount the Green Lantern one just to sell it. They are out of their damn minds! I supposed this one is a little more complex with the accessories, but I also feeling like they are trying to milk Deadpool fans.

That's right, I knew those were the three you had coming! I stayed up too late last night trying to fix my nephew's Lego, ha. I just expect everything I order to be delayed.

Well if Sideshow could carry Iron Studios product it seems most of their Marvel pieces are around $600. I think Vader is an exception because of all the switch outs and because he's THE man from Star Wars. I really don't think Sideshow is going to carry him.

A Prime 1 collection would be pretty badass. You would have to get those 90 inch PAX displays if you did that though! Or just buy a few of them and get pedestals.

I would like to get that XM Kingpin. I'm not going to PO it, I'll just wait to see if I can snag it later on. There is no word on a Bullseye, but I'm holding out hope someone makes him in 1/4 scale eventually.

Ha! Maybe I'll just stop buying collectibles entirely and just go back to Legos! :rofl: Seriously, I think they are just as fun.

I was looking at Iron Stuidos Marvel stuff which is why I was pretty much floored when they said Vader was going to be almost a grand. I know he's Star Wars and Vader but still that seems like an extreme price hike. I wonder if the mouse is behind this. I don't think SS is going to carry it either.

If I went with Prime 1 it would probably only be a couple because of their size, and I'd probably do pedestals.

I just got really bummed when I saw the production pics of the Phoenix PF. I really wanted to get her and I don't like how they just completely changed the type of paint for it. I was all hyped after I unboxed my Wolverine and I realized how much I miss getting comic versions of statues, but now after seeing the Phoenix paintjob I'm just like ugggghhhhh... when it comes to Sideshow. Maybe in hand pics will make me change my mind.

I would think XM will eventually make a Bullseye to go along with their DD.

Just saw the life size Deapool bust went up for sale at $979.99! First I'm annoyed they basically dropped the DC bust line, but are now doing Marvel busts again. Secondly, those DC busts were priced at $679.99, how did the price go up $300?!?! Plus they had to heavily discount the Green Lantern one just to sell it. They are out of their damn minds! I supposed this one is a little more complex with the accessories, but I also feeling like they are trying to milk Deadpool fans.

It seems like companies all over are really milking Deadpool right now. The price is super high on the new bust, but thats predictable. I do think it looks pretty cool though. Alex said yesterday that more SW life size busts are in the works. I thought that line was very dead. But of course she said she didn't know of anymore DC ones lol. I don't think they'll ever finish the JL in bust form. They are still slacking on them in PF form for crying out loud!

Ha! Maybe I'll just stop buying collectibles entirely and just go back to Legos! :rofl: Seriously, I think they are just as fun.

I was looking at Iron Stuidos Marvel stuff which is why I was pretty much floored when they said Vader was going to be almost a grand. I know he's Star Wars and Vader but still that seems like an extreme price hike. I wonder if the mouse is behind this. I don't think SS is going to carry it either.

If I went with Prime 1 it would probably only be a couple because of their size, and I'd probably do pedestals.

I just got really bummed when I saw the production pics of the Phoenix PF. I really wanted to get her and I don't like how they just completely changed the type of paint for it. I was all hyped after I unboxed my Wolverine and I realized how much I miss getting comic versions of statues, but now after seeing the Phoenix paintjob I'm just like ugggghhhhh... when it comes to Sideshow. Maybe in hand pics will make me change my mind.

I would think XM will eventually make a Bullseye to go along with their DD.

It seems like companies all over are really milking Deadpool right now. The price is super high on the new bust, but thats predictable. I do think it looks pretty cool though. Alex said yesterday that more SW life size busts are in the works. I thought that line was very dead. But of course she said she didn't know of anymore DC ones lol. I don't think they'll ever finish the JL in bust form. They are still slacking on them in PF form for crying out loud!

A Lego collection would certainly be cool. I swear I walk down the Lego aisle every time I go to Target or WalMart. I never buy anything though, ha ha. A simple small collection of Prime 1 on pedestals would be really classy. I support either! :p

That Phoenix is definitely disappointing. Why do we keep giving Sideshow our money? I went over to your thread on here looking for pictures of your Wolverine. I'm disappointed you didn't post any!

I have more faith that XM will make a Bullseye than I do that Sideshow will ever make one. Seems like they are just rehashing all of the same Marvel characters over again. I'm sure the next Spidey villain they announce will be Rhino. They still have never made Magneto or Kingpin or Doc Ock.

I've given up on the Justice League busts. I actually listed my Batman bust to see if there was any interest in it. I'll probably hang on to the other two. I would love if they made a Sinestro bust one day to pair up with my Green Lantern, but that's probably 10 years down the road. This hobby is so slow, it's frustrating. The Darkseid PF that was revealed on Sideshow's 12 Days of Christmas 2 years ago is just now finally shipping. That's an insane wait. They still haven't revealed anything interesting to me this year.

A Lego collection would certainly be cool. I swear I walk down the Lego aisle every time I go to Target or WalMart. I never buy anything though, ha ha. A simple small collection of Prime 1 on pedestals would be really classy. I support either! :p

That Phoenix is definitely disappointing. Why do we keep giving Sideshow our money? I went over to your thread on here looking for pictures of your Wolverine. I'm disappointed you didn't post any!

I have more faith that XM will make a Bullseye than I do that Sideshow will ever make one. Seems like they are just rehashing all of the same Marvel characters over again. I'm sure the next Spidey villain they announce will be Rhino. They still have never made Magneto or Kingpin or Doc Ock.

I've given up on the Justice League busts. I actually listed my Batman bust to see if there was any interest in it. I'll probably hang on to the other two. I would love if they made a Sinestro bust one day to pair up with my Green Lantern, but that's probably 10 years down the road. This hobby is so slow, it's frustrating. The Darkseid PF that was revealed on Sideshow's 12 Days of Christmas 2 years ago is just now finally shipping. That's an insane wait. They still haven't revealed anything interesting to me this year.

I think Lego is still my all time favorite toy. I love how many licenses they've got now. I really should pick a setup every few months, there is no reason not to.

Oh, I'll just post the ones I have on my phone here. I don't want to bump my very dead SW thread without a new SW PF lol. Hopefully Kylo will get here soon.

31857910316_df8ca3ed36_z.jpg

31522332400_94739f1c9f_z.jpg

I'm actually shocked how much I like the unmasked head. I didn't think I'd like it at all going by SS's pics, but having it in hand the headsculpt really looks like Frank Miller's Logan.

I'd say I would really look forward to SS finally making a Magneto, but I know they'll screw up the production paint on his outfit.

Is Darkseid really shipping soon? Did they ever announce what the problem was with their first batch that couldn't be shipped out? I wouldn't hold my breathe for a Sinestro bust. It will probably be a lot longer than 10 years lol.

I think Lego is still my all time favorite toy. I love how many licenses they've got now. I really should pick a setup every few months, there is no reason not to.

Oh, I'll just post the ones I have on my phone here. I don't want to bump my very dead SW thread without a new SW PF lol. Hopefully Kylo will get here soon.

31857910316_df8ca3ed36_z.jpg

31522332400_94739f1c9f_z.jpg

I'm actually shocked how much I like the unmasked head. I didn't think I'd like it at all going by SS's pics, but having it in hand the headsculpt really looks like Frank Miller's Logan.

I'd say I would really look forward to SS finally making a Magneto, but I know they'll screw up the production paint on his outfit.

Is Darkseid really shipping soon? Did they ever announce what the problem was with their first batch that couldn't be shipped out? I wouldn't hold my breathe for a Sinestro bust. It will probably be a lot longer than 10 years lol.

Love it! I wonder if I should add the arrows back to mine. I didn't even bother putting the unmasked sculpt on, I just pulled it out to make sure it wasn't broken and the paint was good. Are you happy with it? I thought it was a great piece.

Yeah my Darkseid should ship the first week of January and my Green Lantern should be here the last week of January. Some people already have it in hand. They never did say what was wrong with Darkseid that I know of.

Oh I know I'll never get a Sinestro bust. That's just a dream.

Which Legos would you get? Star Wars? I still check ebay every now and then for those old Pirate soldier Legos.

Rogue One has an April 28th release date. :)

Last edited:
Love it! I wonder if I should add the arrows back to mine. I didn't even bother putting the unmasked sculpt on, I just pulled it out to make sure it wasn't broken and the paint was good. Are you happy with it? I thought it was a great piece.

Yeah my Darkseid should ship the first week of January and my Green Lantern should be here the last week of January. Some people already have it in hand. They never did say what was wrong with Darkseid that I know of.

Oh I know I'll never get a Sinestro bust. That's just a dream.

Which Legos would you get? Star Wars? I still check ebay every now and then for those old Pirate soldier Legos.

Rogue One has an April 28th release date. :)

I saw that! I'm super geeked! Thats only 4 months away!

Thanks! I love the arrows as it instantly reminds me of the Japan Saga. But it still looks good without them too. I'm really thrilled with it, I think its one of my favorite bases ever, and the pose is a leg up pose that actually works.

So you're getting 2 pieces next month? Thats going to be awesome! Did you sell your old Green Lantern or are you keeping it too?

I should try to find the Lego set that comes with the ghost minifig that I used to have. I actually used that minifig in a castle made out of paper towel rolls that we did for a group project in 7th grade or something. And one of the other kids took the whole castle home with him, and that mother ****** never gave me back the ghost!!! :angry: I'm still pissed about it!

I saw that! I'm super geeked! Thats only 4 months away!

Thanks! I love the arrows as it instantly reminds me of the Japan Saga. But it still looks good without them too. I'm really thrilled with it, I think its one of my favorite bases ever, and the pose is a leg up pose that actually works.

So you're getting 2 pieces next month? Thats going to be awesome! Did you sell your old Green Lantern or are you keeping it too?

I should try to find the Lego set that comes with the ghost minifig that I used to have. I actually used that minifig in a castle made out of paper towel rolls that we did for a group project in 7th grade or something. And one of the other kids took the whole castle home with him, and that mother ****** never gave me back the ghost!!! :angry: I'm still pissed about it!

Glad you're happy with Wolverine, I had a feeling you would be.

I did sell my old Green Lantern, the pose and size were just too awkward. I did love how much it lit up, but I rarely turned it on. Plus you know what stuff stops working eventually.

Go to brickset.com They have every Lego set ever made on there, I bet you could find the one you're looking for. Ha, I'd be super pissed about that! I remember when I was younger there was a Battle Beast (not sure if you remember those) that I really wanted. I finally got him and then brought it to school...where I promptly lost it. One of my classmate's brothers found it, but he wouldn't give it back to me. I was pretty upset about that.

Glad you're happy with Wolverine, I had a feeling you would be.

I did sell my old Green Lantern, the pose and size were just too awkward. I did love how much it lit up, but I rarely turned it on. Plus you know what stuff stops working eventually.

Go to brickset.com They have every Lego set ever made on there, I bet you could find the one you're looking for. Ha, I'd be super pissed about that! I remember when I was younger there was a Battle Beast (not sure if you remember those) that I really wanted. I finally got him and then brought it to school...where I promptly lost it. One of my classmate's brothers found it, but he wouldn't give it back to me. I was pretty upset about that.

I used to actually like their old GL. I know it was too small to line up with the rest of the DCverse, but I really loved the base, pose and the EX. The lightup features were really cool too. I'm sure the new one will look better though, especially when you line him up with Supes, Bats, Aquaman and WW. The headsculpt is better on the new one too.

I don't think I had any Battle Beasts, I had to look them up, but they look freaking cool! You should look that guy up and call him, then meet him in a parking lot and roll him. "Thats for my Battle Beast, b****!" :rofl:. I'm terrible!

I used to actually like their old GL. I know it was too small to line up with the rest of the DCverse, but I really loved the base, pose and the EX. The lightup features were really cool too. I'm sure the new one will look better though, especially when you line him up with Supes, Bats, Aquaman and WW. The headsculpt is better on the new one too.

I don't think I had any Battle Beasts, I had to look them up, but they look freaking cool! You should look that guy up and call him, then meet him in a parking lot and roll him. "Thats for my Battle Beast, b****!" :rofl:. I'm terrible!

I agree the old Lantern was cool. The biggest problem was it had to be displayed outside of a case because it really only looked good from the sides. It looked odd head on. I like that this one has a lantern. Funny thing is now I'm not even sure I want the entire JL, ha ha. I'm sure XM's Green Lantern will blow both of Sideshow's away. Just compare their Namor to Sideshow's Aquaman. The Prime 1 Lantern is pretty cool too. I wish someone would make a GL other than Hal Jordan. I need Guy Gardner, Kyle Rayner, John Stewart, and Kilowog! And maybe a Saint Walker, Atrocitus, Larfleeze, and Bleez. :p

Ha, I actually grew up with the guy and forgot all about that until you mentioned someone taking off with one of your toys. I was looking through the Battle Beasts and couldn't even remember which one it was anymore so it didn't affect me that badly!

I went to the Lego store we have here and dug through their bins of loose pieces so I could find the parts my nephew already lost on his Turtles van. I'm officially done gluing it together...I'm sure he'll still find a way to break it, ha. Oh well.

Last edited:
I agree the old Lantern was cool. The biggest problem was it had to be displayed outside of a case because it really only looked good from the sides. It looked odd head on. I like that this one has a lantern. Funny thing is now I'm not even sure I want the entire JL, ha ha. I'm sure XM's Green Lantern will blow both of Sideshow's away. Just compare their Namor to Sideshow's Aquaman. The Prime 1 Lantern is pretty cool too. I wish someone would make a GL other than Hal Jordan. I need Guy Gardner, Kyle Rayner, John Stewart, and Kilowog! And maybe a Saint Walker, Atrocitus, Larfleeze, and Bleez. :p

Ha, I actually grew up with the guy and forgot all about that until you mentioned someone taking off with one of your toys. I was looking through the Battle Beasts and couldn't even remember which one it was anymore so it didn't affect me that badly!

I went to the Lego store we have here and dug through their bins of loose pieces so I could find the parts my nephew already lost on his Turtles van. I'm officially done gluing it together...I'm sure he'll still find a way to break it, ha. Oh well.

I've noticed some pieces look really cool displayed from the side, thats a nice added bonus, but if a piece doesn't look good from straight on thats not good. I wonder how long until XM gets to their DC stuff. Hope it moves along smoother than their SW stuff. Have you seen the Bleez Cover Girls statue from DC Collectibles? I think that one looks pretty cool. Like I said before I really like DC Collectibles stuff. I also like going to WBshop.com, to browse all of their stuff. It reminds me of the Waner Bros. store that used to be in my favorite mall, and it was my favorite store back in the 90's.

It was actually us talking about Lego that reminded me about that guy that still has my ghost lol. The more I think about Lego I'm now starting to remember stuff I had. I used to have a really awesome boat set that I swear really floated in water IIRC. I also had a really awesome shark minifigure too.

So you've had to resort to gluing the set? That kid must really smash his stuff lol.

I've noticed some pieces look really cool displayed from the side, thats a nice added bonus, but if a piece doesn't look good from straight on thats not good. I wonder how long until XM gets to their DC stuff. Hope it moves along smoother than their SW stuff. Have you seen the Bleez Cover Girls statue from DC Collectibles? I think that one looks pretty cool. Like I said before I really like DC Collectibles stuff. I also like going to WBshop.com, to browse all of their stuff. It reminds me of the Waner Bros. store that used to be in my favorite mall, and it was my favorite store back in the 90's.

It was actually us talking about Lego that reminded me about that guy that still has my ghost lol. The more I think about Lego I'm now starting to remember stuff I had. I used to have a really awesome boat set that I swear really floated in water IIRC. I also had a really awesome shark minifigure too.

So you've had to resort to gluing the set? That kid must really smash his stuff lol.

Here's a comparison picture, you can see how odd the old one looks head on:

image_516.jpeg

I have seen that Cover Girls Bleez. I've thought about getting it a few times, but no clue where I'd display it. I would love that exact statue in 1/4 scale. Did you ever see the Green Lantern Animated Series? My brother got me the first (and only) season, I'm really enjoying it.

Yeah Lego totally made boats that used to float in the water! I had a police boat, but I don't think it was one that floated. You'll have to check out brickset for all the old sets.

My nephew is only 4. He's not quite old enough for Legos, but that's what he wanted because that's what his brother likes. I spent a good 2.5 hours building that dang thing and that night he accidentally let it roll off the kitchen table so it smashed to pieces. About 20 minutes after I got it put back together it went off the table again. I rebuilt it AGAIN and when I came back the next day it was in pieces again. So I took it home and have been gluing it back together. I'm sure it will still break, super glue is only so strong. Plus his older brother is a butt and keeps trying to break it, but he does it in a subtle way so it looks like he didn't mean to do it.

Here's a comparison picture, you can see how odd the old one looks head on:

image_516.jpeg

I have seen that Cover Girls Bleez. I've thought about getting it a few times, but no clue where I'd display it. I would love that exact statue in 1/4 scale. Did you ever see the Green Lantern Animated Series? My brother got me the first (and only) season, I'm really enjoying it.

Yeah Lego totally made boats that used to float in the water! I had a police boat, but I don't think it was one that floated. You'll have to check out brickset for all the old sets.

My nephew is only 4. He's not quite old enough for Legos, but that's what he wanted because that's what his brother likes. I spent a good 2.5 hours building that dang thing and that night he accidentally let it roll off the kitchen table so it smashed to pieces. About 20 minutes after I got it put back together it went off the table again. I rebuilt it AGAIN and when I came back the next day it was in pieces again. So I took it home and have been gluing it back together. I'm sure it will still break, super glue is only so strong. Plus his older brother is a butt and keeps trying to break it, but he does it in a subtle way so it looks like he didn't mean to do it.

The new one looks much better head on. I really like it a lot, even though its got the blatant Captain Morgan pose :p. Is the lantern the EX? If so then both of them had some really cool EX's, but this one is pretty much a must have EX. I haven't seen the GL animated series. GL isn't a character that I'm all that familiar with, I know there have been quite a few GLs but the only one I know anything about is Hal.

I so wish DCC could do 1:4 scale. I think almost all of their smaller stuff is already posed perfectly, it just needs to be blown up to 1:4.

I'm going to have to checkout that Lego website later. I hope I can find and remember some of the stuff I had.

Thats gotta be so frustrating! I hope the super glue holds up, but I have a feeling if he can't manage to break it by dropping it he just might try to smash it with something lol.

I remember the other day you were wondering why no one made a WW shield replica yet, well Iron Studios, a.k.a. the company that is taking over the world, is making the shield and sword, as well as lots of BvS and JL collectibles:

attachment.php

attachment.php

That was so freaking cool! I can't wait till April so I can watch the real thing on Blu!

The new one looks much better head on. I really like it a lot, even though its got the blatant Captain Morgan pose :p. Is the lantern the EX? If so then both of them had some really cool EX's, but this one is pretty much a must have EX. I haven't seen the GL animated series. GL isn't a character that I'm all that familiar with, I know there have been quite a few GLs but the only one I know anything about is Hal.

I so wish DCC could do 1:4 scale. I think almost all of their smaller stuff is already posed perfectly, it just needs to be blown up to 1:4.

I'm going to have to checkout that Lego website later. I hope I can find and remember some of the stuff I had.

Thats gotta be so frustrating! I hope the super glue holds up, but I have a feeling if he can't manage to break it by dropping it he just might try to smash it with something lol.

I remember the other day you were wondering why no one made a WW shield replica yet, well Iron Studios, a.k.a. the company that is taking over the world, is making the shield and sword, as well as lots of BvS and JL collectibles:

attachment.php

attachment.php

That was so freaking cool! I can't wait till April so I can watch the real thing on Blu!

I actually saw that display picture a couple weeks ago. I guess I was so distracted by Aquaman's trident and Hawkman's helmet that I didn't even notice the shield, ha ha.

The lantern is the EX on the Green Lantern. You only know Hal? Ha, well now there's friggen' SIX Green Lanterns on Earth. It's getting completely out of control. I haven't even bothered reading the new Green Lanterns title with the two new ones. I'm all for everyone being included, but it's pretty blatant PC being shoved down our throats with the new characters. I'm having a hard time watching Supergirl because the liberal agendas are so blatantly obvious.

So here is today's 12 days of Christmas reveal...something we already knew was coming:

1125x682_previewbanner_K2S0PF.jpg

I actually saw that display picture a couple weeks ago. I guess I was so distracted by Aquaman's trident and Hawkman's helmet that I didn't even notice the shield, ha ha.

The lantern is the EX on the Green Lantern. You only know Hal? Ha, well now there's friggen' SIX Green Lanterns on Earth. It's getting completely out of control. I haven't even bothered reading the new Green Lanterns title with the two new ones. I'm all for everyone being included, but it's pretty blatant PC being shoved down our throats with the new characters. I'm having a hard time watching Supergirl because the liberal agendas are so blatantly obvious.

So here is today's 12 days of Christmas reveal...something we already knew was coming:

1125x682_previewbanner_K2S0PF.jpg

I totally want the Trident and I'm not even a huge Aquaman fan! That thing is so freaking cool! I think I am going to get that set of 3 Batarangs though :D. I wonder how expensive this stuff will be. If its priced as much as that Star Wars PropShop that went under is than forget it! But if its reasonably priced that will be great. The Noble Collection already has the license for The Dark Knight movies, the Green Lantern movie from a few years ago, Man of Steel, and they just got the Suicide Squad license they already have prop replicas out for all of those movies that are very reasonably priced.

I know exactly what you mean! The PCness has already been taking over Hollywood for the last decade or so, but it seems like current comics and comic shows are really going all in on it. I already had a hard time with Gotham this season as they tried to make Penguin and Riddler hook up o_O. But luckily Riddler is still batting for the right team :LOL:.

K-2SO was really awesome, but I think I'll be passing. How tall is he? Taller than Chewie? I know he's close, and thats going to end up being a super tall PF. I'm still hoping for a Krennic PF though, I will definitely display him next to Vader.

Last edited:
I totally want the Trident and I'm not even a huge Aquaman fan! That thing is so freaking cool! I think I am going to get that set of 3 Batarangs though :D. I wonder how expensive this stuff will be. If its priced as much as that Star Wars PropShop that went under is than forget it! But if its reasonably priced that will be great. The Noble Collection already has the license for The Dark Knight movies, the Green Lantern movie from a few years ago, Man of Steel, and they just got the Suicide Squad license they already have prop replicas out for all of those movies that are very reasonably priced.

I know exactly what you mean! The PCness has already been taking over Hollywood for the last decade or so, but it seems like current comics and comic shows are really going all in on it. I already had a hard time with Gotham this season as they tried to make Penguin and Riddler hook up o_O. But luckily Riddler is still batting for the right team :LOL:.

K-2SO was really awesome, but I think I'll be passing. How tall is he? Taller than Chewie? I know he's close, and thats going to end up being a super tall PF. I'm still hoping for a Krennic PF though, I will definitely display him next to Vader.

Ha, where would you even put that trident?? If I got that then I'd have to get an Aquaman costume! I'm not sure how much that stuff will cost, I'm guessing getting it to the U.S. won't be cheap though!

I'm pretty sure Flash is the only CW show that hasn't been pushing anything on us yet, but that show has been getting worse anyhow. It's like they've turned Barry into the bad guy on his own show. I should just stop watching all of them! If they could cut Felicity, uh I mean Arrow down to just Oliver, Diggle, and Thea I would be okay with that. Riddler and Penguin together? Didn't Suicide Squad already ruin Joker enough? :p

According to wookiepedia Chewbacca is around 7'6" tall and K-2SO is 7'1". From what I read it sounded like K-2SO was the only other Rogue One PF they had planned. Did Hot Toys even make Krennic?

• Thanks
Reactions: SithLord84
Ha, where would you even put that trident?? If I got that then I'd have to get an Aquaman costume! I'm not sure how much that stuff will cost, I'm guessing getting it to the U.S. won't be cheap though!

I'm pretty sure Flash is the only CW show that hasn't been pushing anything on us yet, but that show has been getting worse anyhow. It's like they've turned Barry into the bad guy on his own show. I should just stop watching all of them! If they could cut Felicity, uh I mean Arrow down to just Oliver, Diggle, and Thea I would be okay with that. Riddler and Penguin together? Didn't Suicide Squad already ruin Joker enough? :p

According to wookiepedia Chewbacca is around 7'6" tall and K-2SO is 7'1". From what I read it sounded like K-2SO was the only other Rogue One PF they had planned. Did Hot Toys even make Krennic?

I have no idea where someone could display life size stuff as big as the trident. But it would be really awesome to have! I'd love the trident, WW's shield and sword, and Batman's Batarangs and grapple gun. I'm wondering if they will try to price this stuff at $1K or more. The Noble collection has Harley Quinn's Suicide Squad bat for $60 and Joker's cane for $70. That just shows you how much other companies must be overcharging for their stuff.

Ha! I'm hoping they change Joker up a bit for the next movie he's in. I don't think I could ever get back into any of the CW shows. And its even worse because if you go to any superhero news sites online and if you post a negative comment about the CW shows they will actually delete your post. The CW must be paying these sites off.

I don't think anyone's made a Krennic figure other than Hasbro. I'm sure HT will get to him eventually though. Who knows about Sideshow. I shouldn't even say I'd get him as I need to stick to core saga stuff anyways, and there is a bunch of prequel characters I still need before I even think about spinoff characters.