STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
I have no idea where someone could display life size stuff as big as the trident. But it would be really awesome to have! I'd love the trident, WW's shield and sword, and Batman's Batarangs and grapple gun. I'm wondering if they will try to price this stuff at $1K or more. The Noble collection has Harley Quinn's Suicide Squad bat for $60 and Joker's cane for $70. That just shows you how much other companies must be overcharging for their stuff.

Ha! I'm hoping they change Joker up a bit for the next movie he's in. I don't think I could ever get back into any of the CW shows. And its even worse because if you go to any superhero news sites online and if you post a negative comment about the CW shows they will actually delete your post. The CW must be paying these sites off.

I don't think anyone's made a Krennic figure other than Hasbro. I'm sure HT will get to him eventually though. Who knows about Sideshow. I shouldn't even say I'd get him as I need to stick to core saga stuff anyways, and there is a bunch of prequel characters I still need before I even think about spinoff characters.

Oh I guarantee getting those Iron Studios props here will cost you $1K at least!

I wasn't really a big fan of Joker in SS. I'm definitely not adding that movie to my collection, I would never watch it again. I watched Smallville for so many years that I'm used to the CW writing. However, now that we've seen what superhero shows can be with Marvel's stuff on Netflix, it's hard to accept the CW garbage.

Yeah I don't know that I'll get Jyn. I think if I did get one character from Rogue One it would be K-2SO because there's no face sculpt for Sideshow to mess up.

The last flex payment on Kylo just got pushed to March :angry:. I'm really hoping this doesn't become one of their pieces that keeps getting pushed back again and again.

You're not surprised are you? :p

• Thanks
Reactions: SithLord84
My facebook feed was just flooded with Carrie Fisher pictures, made me sad. She will be missed. I heard she has a bigger part in episode VIII and was set to appear in episode IX. Maybe they should start episode IX with her funeral.

A Boushh disguise would be excellent! You would have to display her, Boba, and the Carbonite Han all together.

So here are final pictures of the Iron Studios Vader. Looks like it has a bunch of switch out hands, but it's going to cost close to $1K USD. Not sure it's worth it, I may wait to see the XM piece at that price.

https://www.facebook.com/492450394100034/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1385247644820300

I'm getting it! I like the switch out option so if I need to put it in the Besta for the time being I can. Thought about ordering their Kylo, but the pose seems a bit weird to me. I need better pics. I like the SS Kylo better, but I can't stand SS as a company.

I'd love a Boushh Leia too! That was always one of my favorite designs when I was a kid. I just don't love either of the Leias SS has released enough to buy one. The first one has a great mixed media outfit but I just don't love the face sculpt and I really don't like how they did the eyes. The Slave one is a bit better (and what guy doesn't love that outfit :p) but I didn't love the face sculpt again. And that one goes for a fortune, especially the EX. I'm sure the value on that one will really skyrocket now. So I'm just going to hold out on Leia until they do a new one.

If she is in IX I hope they do a CG version. I can never accept anyone else playing her now.

I'm mixed on what I want to see done with the character. I think a funeral scene could be fitting. I think wiping her out in the end of VIII could work. I think if they did a good CG character of her from this point forward that could work. I just don't know what I want, its too soon. I think its going to be weird seeing her in VIII in for me, probably weirder than any other posthumous performance I've ever seen.

That looks so freaking cool! I don't know about $1K cool though. I was thinking he was going to come in under $700 if he would be distributed in the US. I just hope they don't make a Maul :ohno:.

Oh, they'll make Maul for sure. Question is, will it be a good pose? I'm all for it since it's a character I'll be focusing my collection on.

I hope they don't kill Leia off just because Carrie has passed. If it has been a planned thing, ok fine. Otherwise, have her live on in the movies like they did with Walker in F&F.

I'm the opposite. I greatly prefer the ANH Leia PF over the Slave Leia. The sculpt is near perfect as is the paint app. SS really messed up the eyes on slave Leia and the holes in the ears for the ear rings are way too large. Good to hear the EX slave Leia is going for good coin on ebay because I'll throw that one up there. Unless of course one of you guys want her.

It will definitely be weird/sad seeing her on screen a year from now. I just hope they do her character justice. I'm sure Disney is already plotting to recast her with a younger actress since all they care about is $$$

Speaking of money, did you see that the Hot Toys Leia which has been up for sale on Sideshow's site for over a year all of the sudden sold out yesterday. Then there were a flood listed on ebay for twice the price.

12 Days of Sideshow is 0 for 4 so far in getting me interested in anything!

Another thing I'm not a fan of with the Iron Studios Vader is the size. I feel like Vader should be bigger than this:

attachment.php

Damn! I can't see the pic.

I remember when 12 days was a time where I'd wake up and the first thing I'd do is see what the new reveal was, lol! How times have changed.

I'm just in pure shock that this happened. I hope the rest of the family will pull through this.

Its like SS goes against whats on screen or on the page just to put their own artistic interpretation on the piece, especially in the pose and the base. I've watched ROTJ quite a lot in my life but I don't ever remember Vader standing on top of some three foot tall trapezoid looking thing while staring up in the air with his head turned like a confused puppy lol.

When is XM Boba supposed to ship? I haven't been following it. Maybe they'll release the pics of some of their other stuff once that ships out.

I was planning on ordering the Dark Phoenix PF to go with my Wolverine but production pics came out and they changed her outfit to a glossy paintjob instead of the matte which I think looks terrible, and they've completely removed all shading in her flesh tone. I'm just getting sick and tired of SS doing this to all of their faces. I'm not even going to bother with Rey or Jyn as I know the protos will look incredible, but then when the production piece comes out the flesh tone will look so dull just like all of their human faces. I'm really starting to think about calling it quits on statues and moving to HTs, or at least stick to statues that wear helmets or masks.

So sad man. Debbie just couldn't take it. RIP.

I'm not sure when XM Boba ships. Did Lou end up ordering it?

I just looked up pictures of Phoenix, the red they used almost makes her look like a plastic toy. Maybe it's not as bad in person, but that's disappointing. I tried switching to 1/6 then got the Boba PF and realized the smaller scale wasn't for me. Plus Hot Toys turned me off when they screwed up Rey and Finn's heights.

I don't think your problem is scale, I think you just need to shop from other companies. I'm hoping IS or XM can get the likeness down. Sideshow has had a few decent PF sculpts, but you're right it's definitely better to wait on Jyn and Rey.

Exactly! It sucks that the other companies that are doing 1/4 scale are alot more pricey, but for me it's worth it if the quality is there. I'm tired of paying the prices I am for "good enough" product.

I had the XM Boba ordered, but cancelled when I moved my collection in a different direction. I'd like to get it, but only doing Jedi/ Sith/ Lightsaber weilding/ etc characters. Nothing is certain though. I am keeping Tarkin and the OG Stormie for now.

I'm not sure. But he's definitely rolling in enough dough after all of these sales that he should order it if he hasn't :LOL:. Who knows how long he'll have to wait for Vader, Maul and Grievous.

She seriously does look plastic! You nailed it! Its just stupid preordering from this company anymore. Now I'm remembering I didn't stick with HTs because of how small they are, thanks for reminding me. Disaster averted :thumbs:. Maybe I should try other companies. I'm just really not into spending $1K+ on each quarter scale statue though. I already feel that I should be receiving that quality from SS for $500. I mean if I told one of my normal friends out there how much I spend on these things their head would spin. And then if I told them at that price I'm spending I'm still not receiving the quality product that I should be so I've decided to spend twice the price to get it they'd literally slap me in the face LOL. I'm just going to sit back, relax and think about what I want to do. I've got 3 more PFs coming in the meantime. Maybe by the time I get them all I'll be ready to hand up collecting.

There is no sign of the Iron Studios Vader, and Alex said she's still isn't aware if SS will sell any of their SW stuff. I'm wondering if that guy was full of it and was just making up stuff to create a buzz for the statue.

Haha! I don't mind the wait. I'd rather have one amazing piece that takes a year to make than a few pieces that are rushed out the door just to get them out.

I think Lego is still my all time favorite toy. I love how many licenses they've got now. I really should pick a setup every few months, there is no reason not to.

Oh, I'll just post the ones I have on my phone here. I don't want to bump my very dead SW thread without a new SW PF lol. Hopefully Kylo will get here soon.

31857910316_df8ca3ed36_z.jpg

31522332400_94739f1c9f_z.jpg

I'm actually shocked how much I like the unmasked head. I didn't think I'd like it at all going by SS's pics, but having it in hand the headsculpt really looks like Frank Miller's Logan.

I'd say I would really look forward to SS finally making a Magneto, but I know they'll screw up the production paint on his outfit.

Is Darkseid really shipping soon? Did they ever announce what the problem was with their first batch that couldn't be shipped out? I wouldn't hold my breathe for a Sinestro bust. It will probably be a lot longer than 10 years lol.

That looks badass dude! Congrats!

As for Kylo, not to rain on your parade, my dealer said April at the earliest.

Love it! I wonder if I should add the arrows back to mine. I didn't even bother putting the unmasked sculpt on, I just pulled it out to make sure it wasn't broken and the paint was good. Are you happy with it? I thought it was a great piece.

Yeah my Darkseid should ship the first week of January and my Green Lantern should be here the last week of January. Some people already have it in hand. They never did say what was wrong with Darkseid that I know of.

Oh I know I'll never get a Sinestro bust. That's just a dream.

Which Legos would you get? Star Wars? I still check ebay every now and then for those old Pirate soldier Legos.

Rogue One has an April 28th release date. :)

I read that. How awesome! I love that they are doing this. The days of waiting and waiting what seemed like forever for the new Star Wars movie to come out are over.

Hey Lou,

I stopped by your instagram and just saw your most recent picture and post. I hope the service was really nice. You guys have been in my thoughts and prayers a lot lately :).

Thank you man. I've been in a huge funk the last few days. No riding, no gym, no nothing. Just trying to get back to normal.

I actually saw that display picture a couple weeks ago. I guess I was so distracted by Aquaman's trident and Hawkman's helmet that I didn't even notice the shield, ha ha.

The lantern is the EX on the Green Lantern. You only know Hal? Ha, well now there's friggen' SIX Green Lanterns on Earth. It's getting completely out of control. I haven't even bothered reading the new Green Lanterns title with the two new ones. I'm all for everyone being included, but it's pretty blatant PC being shoved down our throats with the new characters. I'm having a hard time watching Supergirl because the liberal agendas are so blatantly obvious.

So here is today's 12 days of Christmas reveal...something we already knew was coming:

1125x682_previewbanner_K2S0PF.jpg

$700 for the complexity for sure! Lmao!

I totally want the Trident and I'm not even a huge Aquaman fan! That thing is so freaking cool! I think I am going to get that set of 3 Batarangs though :D. I wonder how expensive this stuff will be. If its priced as much as that Star Wars PropShop that went under is than forget it! But if its reasonably priced that will be great. The Noble Collection already has the license for The Dark Knight movies, the Green Lantern movie from a few years ago, Man of Steel, and they just got the Suicide Squad license they already have prop replicas out for all of those movies that are very reasonably priced.

I know exactly what you mean! The PCness has already been taking over Hollywood for the last decade or so, but it seems like current comics and comic shows are really going all in on it. I already had a hard time with Gotham this season as they tried to make Penguin and Riddler hook up o_O. But luckily Riddler is still batting for the right team :LOL:.

K-2SO was really awesome, but I think I'll be passing. How tall is he? Taller than Chewie? I know he's close, and thats going to end up being a super tall PF. I'm still hoping for a Krennic PF though, I will definitely display him next to Vader.

Krennic will make a good looking PF! Probably won't get it.

Oh I guarantee getting those Iron Studios props here will cost you $1K at least!

I wasn't really a big fan of Joker in SS. I'm definitely not adding that movie to my collection, I would never watch it again. I watched Smallville for so many years that I'm used to the CW writing. However, now that we've seen what superhero shows can be with Marvel's stuff on Netflix, it's hard to accept the CW garbage.

Yeah I don't know that I'll get Jyn. I think if I did get one character from Rogue One it would be K-2SO because there's no face sculpt for Sideshow to mess up.

You're not surprised are you? :p

I watched the extended cut of SS, Joker had a cool scene with Harley that was cut out put back in. I'd like to give Leto one more go at the character. He's definitely not my favorite version or anything, but they did cut out a lot of his scenes supposedly, and I would have liked to have seen what else he did.

I watched Smallville on and off, I did watch the entire last season though and it was utter crap how little time they gave him as Superman, and a terrible CGI version on top of it. I think putting these shows on the CW will automatically make them terrible, I think that channel can only make cringe inducing teeny-bopper type shows. No self-respecting grown man can watch that channel :rofl:.

K-2SO was definitely a cool enough character to get a PF of I think, and you're right, him not having a face is one less thing that SS can screw up on. Although I'm sure they'll still find lots of stuff they can mess up.

Ha! I'm not surprised, but I am disappointed that other PFs that went up for order around the same time are coming out pretty much on schedule, but of course the one that I ordered is the one that will get delayed LOL.

I'm getting it! I like the switch out option so if I need to put it in the Besta for the time being I can. Thought about ordering their Kylo, but the pose seems a bit weird to me. I need better pics. I like the SS Kylo better, but I can't stand SS as a company.

Oh, they'll make Maul for sure. Question is, will it be a good pose? I'm all for it since it's a character I'll be focusing my collection on.

I hope they don't kill Leia off just because Carrie has passed. If it has been a planned thing, ok fine. Otherwise, have her live on in the movies like they did with Walker in F&F.

I'm the opposite. I greatly prefer the ANH Leia PF over the Slave Leia. The sculpt is near perfect as is the paint app. SS really messed up the eyes on slave Leia and the holes in the ears for the ear rings are way too large. Good to hear the EX slave Leia is going for good coin on ebay because I'll throw that one up there. Unless of course one of you guys want her.

I remember when 12 days was a time where I'd wake up and the first thing I'd do is see what the new reveal was, lol! How times have changed.

Exactly! It sucks that the other companies that are doing 1/4 scale are alot more pricey, but for me it's worth it if the quality is there. I'm tired of paying the prices I am for "good enough" product.

I had the XM Boba ordered, but cancelled when I moved my collection in a different direction. I'd like to get it, but only doing Jedi/ Sith/ Lightsaber weilding/ etc characters. Nothing is certain though. I am keeping Tarkin and the OG Stormie for now.

Haha! I don't mind the wait. I'd rather have one amazing piece that takes a year to make than a few pieces that are rushed out the door just to get them out.

I read that. How awesome! I love that they are doing this. The days of waiting and waiting what seemed like forever for the new Star Wars movie to come out are over.

Thank you man. I've been in a huge funk the last few days. No riding, no gym, no nothing. Just trying to get back to normal.

There you are! I was getting worried for awhile there! I know its been a really tough time for you lately, but I'm definitely here bud. Hopefully I can help deliver some lolz, and if not just let me know and I'll post some pics of scantily clad women instead to help get you in a better mood :rofl::D.

I forgot that you can display their Vader without his saber on. That would mean he'd fit in a besta afterall!

I'm still hoping for a fully robed mixed media Maul. I could get the new one and just add a robe to it I guess. Or I might see if MYC makes a new robe and just get it for my Maul. It would be cool to have one where you could display it on or off so you could change up your display once in a while.

With Carrie just passing its just too soon for me to really think about what I'd like to see done with the character. I think I might even have to wait to see how I feel after Ep. VIII.

Thanks man! I hope I didn't just open up a can of worms and start a Marvel PF collection though :ohno:.

I think I'm preparing for a very long delay for Kylo. :meh:

I'd like to get a Krennic PF, but I'm not sure how high up he is on my list. If he comes out when there is a drought for characters I'd want, then its probably a high possibility I could get him.

Just picked up BvS Supes today to go with Batfleck:

31205991143_c7f53643e7_c.jpg

Now I'm just waiting for Wonder Woman to get released.

I watched the extended cut of SS, Joker had a cool scene with Harley that was cut out put back in. I'd like to give Leto one more go at the character. He's definitely not my favorite version or anything, but they did cut out a lot of his scenes supposedly, and I would have liked to have seen what else he did.

I watched Smallville on and off, I did watch the entire last season though and it was utter crap how little time they gave him as Superman, and a terrible CGI version on top of it. I think putting these shows on the CW will automatically make them terrible, I think that channel can only make cringe inducing teeny-bopper type shows. No self-respecting grown man can watch that channel :rofl:.

K-2SO was definitely a cool enough character to get a PF of I think, and you're right, him not having a face is one less thing that SS can screw up on. Although I'm sure they'll still find lots of stuff they can mess up.

Ha! I'm not surprised, but I am disappointed that other PFs that went up for order around the same time are coming out pretty much on schedule, but of course the one that I ordered is the one that will get delayed LOL.

There you are! I was getting worried for awhile there! I know its been a really tough time for you lately, but I'm definitely here bud. Hopefully I can help deliver some lolz, and if not just let me know and I'll post some pics of scantily clad women instead to help get you in a better mood :rofl::D.

I forgot that you can display their Vader without his saber on. That would mean he'd fit in a besta afterall!

I'm still hoping for a fully robed mixed media Maul. I could get the new one and just add a robe to it I guess. Or I might see if MYC makes a new robe and just get it for my Maul. It would be cool to have one where you could display it on or off so you could change up your display once in a while.

With Carrie just passing its just too soon for me to really think about what I'd like to see done with the character. I think I might even have to wait to see how I feel after Ep. VIII.

Thanks man! I hope I didn't just open up a can of worms and start a Marvel PF collection though :ohno:.

I'd like to get a Krennic PF, but I'm not sure how high up he is on my list. If he comes out when there is a drought for characters I'd want, then its probably a high possibility I could get him.

Nice! That makes a cool display.

That's how I get into trouble, lol! Going to do my best and hold out. Wouldn't mind an all HT display for Rogue One characters.

As long as they get it right. I'll probably get both the SS and IS Kylo statues.

I bet the XM Maul is coming with his robe since it depicts the scene in TPM when he leaps off his speeder. Just sayin, lol!

Thanks man. Scantily clad pics of women are always welcome.

I hope you got out on a ride or hit the gym, definitely hope you start feeling better man. Sorry you had a rough week.

Your comment on Sideshow being "good enough" is spot on. I don't know why I keep shopping with them when Josh and I just sit here and rip on them constantly. They are making some Star Wars characters I want and have on order still, but I'm done with their DC stuff. I'd rather pay more to XM for a better product (and ones that are in creative poses). I mean this was their DC announcement today for 12 days:

preview_StanLauArtistSeries-02-1.jpg

They have already made all of these characters multiple times and they are making them yet again. Still have never made Flash, I mean they are ridiculous and don't really care about what fans want. I'm looking forward to seeing what XM comes up with. Will probably end up selling a lot of my Sideshow DC PFs to fund theirs if they are better (which I'm sure they will be). After my Green Lantern ships this month I have no more DC statues on order with them.

Congrats, those statues pair up nicely! How does Wonder Woman fit in with them?

Well they said from the start that Clark would never wear the suit in Smallville so I was always aware that wouldn't happen. I just loved that show because it was the only one we had at the time and it's Superman...although I honestly only started watching it because I was in love with Lana, ha ha.

Nice! That makes a cool display.

That's how I get into trouble, lol! Going to do my best and hold out. Wouldn't mind an all HT display for Rogue One characters.

As long as they get it right. I'll probably get both the SS and IS Kylo statues.

I bet the XM Maul is coming with his robe since it depicts the scene in TPM when he leaps off his speeder. Just sayin, lol!

Thanks man. Scantily clad pics of women are always welcome.

Thanks man!

I really don't like what I've seen from the IS Kylo. The pose is just really weird. It is cool that it comes with the burnt up Vader helmet though. I wish SS's did.

Ha! Maul is one that I might be able to talk myself into spending $1K on since it also includes his speeder. I have a felling he'll be more than that though.

I hope you got out on a ride or hit the gym, definitely hope you start feeling better man. Sorry you had a rough week.

Your comment on Sideshow being "good enough" is spot on. I don't know why I keep shopping with them when Josh and I just sit here and rip on them constantly. They are making some Star Wars characters I want and have on order still, but I'm done with their DC stuff. I'd rather pay more to XM for a better product (and ones that are in creative poses). I mean this was their DC announcement today for 12 days:

They have already made all of these characters multiple times and they are making them yet again. Still have never made Flash, I mean they are ridiculous and don't really care about what fans want. I'm looking forward to seeing what XM comes up with. Will probably end up selling a lot of my Sideshow DC PFs to fund theirs if they are better (which I'm sure they will be). After my Green Lantern ships this month I have no more DC statues on order with them.

Well they said from the start that Clark would never wear the suit in Smallville so I was always aware that wouldn't happen. I just loved that show because it was the only one we had at the time and it's Superman...although I honestly only started watching it because I was in love with Lana, ha ha.

Thanks man! I'll probably just have WW in the middle, and I'll have Bats and Supes flanking her on both sides facing outwards. It should look pretty cool.

Okay, you're going to hate me because I'm part of the problem, but I really want the Artgerm HQ :rofl:. I might even want all 3 of them if Catwoman comes with a different head, I don't like the one thats on it now. But as of now this is my favorite 12 days tease.

I know I rip on them all the time yet I'm stupid enough to keep buying from them. I think its mainly that they are the only ones with the licenses I want, with prices I'm willing to pay. I'd love some XM stuff but I'm just not willing to spend $1K each. I told Lou this once, I'm like a battered woman that keeps running back to her abusive husband (sideshow) :LOL:.

You know once you sell off your DC PFs thats when SS will announce the rest of the JL PFs lol.

There are still some pieces I will get through SS for now. I don't like paying that much for good enough work tho, like I said. From what I've heard and read regarding XM and IS, it seems their work is better quality, and I'm willing to take a chance on it. I love the Savage and Cody PFS, but they just don't feel, and definitely don't look the same quality as older pieces. OG Vader is a heavy piece, and not because of the base. And, even though the competition costs more, we are getting more with it than just a statue and base.

Lmao! Those actually look really good! But, I definitely feel you. Here we are getting more Vader's, MAUL's, Boba, etc and we still don't have Mace, Ahsoka, Ki-Adi, Plo, Sidious, Unduli, etc. I'd like a TCW Ventress, a Rebels Ahsoka, a Grand Inquisitor, and more. It's their money makes tho, so they'll keep churning those out as long as people are buying.

Thanks man!

I really don't like what I've seen from the IS Kylo. The pose is just really weird. It is cool that it comes with the burnt up Vader helmet though. I wish SS's did.

Ha! Maul is one that I might be able to talk myself into spending $1K on since it also includes his speeder. I have a felling he'll be more than that though.

Thanks man! I'll probably just have WW in the middle, and I'll have Bats and Supes flanking her on both sides facing outwards. It should look pretty cool.

Okay, you're going to hate me because I'm part of the problem, but I really want the Artgerm HQ :rofl:. I might even want all 3 of them if Catwoman comes with a different head, I don't like the one thats on it now. But as of now this is my favorite 12 days tease.

I know I rip on them all the time yet I'm stupid enough to keep buying from them. I think its mainly that they are the only ones with the licenses I want, with prices I'm willing to pay. I'd love some XM stuff but I'm just not willing to spend $1K each. I told Lou this once, I'm like a battered woman that keeps running back to her abusive husband (sideshow) :LOL:.

You know once you sell off your DC PFs thats when SS will announce the rest of the JL PFs lol.

Yeah, I imagine that Maul statue will be alot more. But, if it sounds like the presentation will be magnificent, and I'm willing to pay more for that.

The IS Kylo pose is definitely odd. Plus, the saber is in the wrong hand. Kylo isn't left handed. But, there is a charm to that piece. Not sure what it is, but part of me wants it. I did read that the saber can be moved to either hand. Not sure if true but willing to be a guinea. Lol!

There are still some pieces I will get through SS for now. I don't like paying that much for good enough work tho, like I said. From what I've heard and read regarding XM and IS, it seems their work is better quality, and I'm willing to take a chance on it. I love the Savage and Cody PFS, but they just don't feel, and definitely don't look the same quality as older pieces. OG Vader is a heavy piece, and not because of the base. And, even though the competition costs more, we are getting more with it than just a statue and base.

Lmao! Those actually look really good! But, I definitely feel you. Here we are getting more Vader's, MAUL's, Boba, etc and we still don't have Mace, Ahsoka, Ki-Adi, Plo, Sidious, Unduli, etc. I'd like a TCW Ventress, a Rebels Ahsoka, a Grand Inquisitor, and more. It's their money makes tho, so they'll keep churning those out as long as people are buying.

Yeah, I imagine that Maul statue will be alot more. But, if it sounds like the presentation will be magnificent, and I'm willing to pay more for that.

The IS Kylo pose is definitely odd. Plus, the saber is in the wrong hand. Kylo isn't left handed. But, there is a charm to that piece. Not sure what it is, but part of me wants it. I did read that the saber can be moved to either hand. Not sure if true but willing to be a guinea. Lol!

I know what you mean. We shouldn't be getting "good enough" for the prices we already pay for SS though, they still need to step it up. And if it hasn't happened in all this time I've been complaining about them it probably never will. I just wish XM or Iron Studios would get US distribution rights for all of their stuff so prices wouldn't be so insane, plus having to spend $200+ on shipping.

I have a feeling its now part of SS's business plan to always have a new versions out of certain super popular characters that they've already made because they probably always bring in new customers that are just discovering SS. Especially characters that have T&A :p.

I want the new XM Maul to be so awesome that I can't say no :D.

If you can move the saber on IS Kylo that could help. I just think the whole thing looks odd though.

I know what you mean. We shouldn't be getting "good enough" for the prices we already pay for SS though, they still need to step it up. And if it hasn't happened in all this time I've been complaining about them it probably never will. I just wish XM or Iron Studios would get US distribution rights for all of their stuff so prices wouldn't be so insane, plus having to spend $200+ on shipping.

I have a feeling its now part of SS's business plan to always have a new versions out of certain super popular characters that they've already made because they probably always bring in new customers that are just discovering SS. Especially characters that have T&A :p.

If you can move the saber on IS Kylo that could help. I just think the whole thing looks odd though.

There is definitely an oddness to it, LOL!

I hope it is man. I figured it'll cost close to $2k and I'm all ready for it.

Exactly! I guess if you're not a half naked Jedi chick, you're not getting made.

I wish too. I hope that if they grow in popularity, LFL will let them sell in the US, or maybe there is something in the contract with SS that gives them US rights for a certain amount of time. Hopefully next negotiation on the license, LFL will let XM and IS sell here.

BTW, either of you get the Ultimate Visual Dictionary for Rogue One?

Exactly! I guess if you're not a half naked Jedi chick, you're not getting made.

I wish too. I hope that if they grow in popularity, LFL will let them sell in the US, or maybe there is something in the contract with SS that gives them US rights for a certain amount of time. Hopefully next negotiation on the license, LFL will let XM and IS sell here.

Maybe once I see more pics of it, or in hand pics of it it will look better. I guess if you want to be the guinea pig I'm all for it! LOL.

I guess if the XM Maul ends up being impossible for me to pass on, I may have to sell a couple pieces and or/remove a besta in here to afford it/fit it.

Speaking of which, I'm wondering how long until SS finds a way to make another Darth Talon PF. I know they must be fully aware of how much that piece goes for in the aftermarket. And Hasbro will be making a brand new Jaina Solo figure which is a character from the old EU. So if Hasbro can make old EU stuff still, surely SS can find a way.

The whole XM licensing thing kind makes me wonder what might happen if they could sell here. Right now SS sees what they are selling for so they know people are willing to pay more for 1:4 statues. Its true that people are paying that for XM because the quality is better, but SS either doesn't know that or doesn't care and is still jacking their prices up and not improving quality. Now I'd think if XM could eventually distribute here they'd just convert their prices to USD which would make their pieces quite a bit cheaper than they are now. But I'm also worried they might be aware of what they sell for here and just decide to charge what they go for now making US distribution pointless. The bottom line is collecting has gotten so much more expensive lately LOL.

No the only visual dictionary I have is from TPM. Are you actually reading this one :p? If you actually read it I'll get it too so we can discuss it.

Maybe once I see more pics of it, or in hand pics of it it will look better. I guess if you want to be the guinea pig I'm all for it! LOL.

I guess if the XM Maul ends up being impossible for me to pass on, I may have to sell a couple pieces and
or/remove a besta in here to afford it/fit it.

Speaking of which, I'm wondering how long until SS finds a way to make another Darth Talon PF. I know they must be fully aware of how much that piece goes for in the aftermarket. And Hasbro will be making a brand new Jaina Solo figure which is a character from the old EU. So if Hasbro can make old EU stuff still, surely SS can find a way.

The whole XM licensing thing kind makes me wonder what might happen if they could sell here. Right now SS sees what they are selling for so they know people are willing to pay more for 1:4 statues. Its true that people are paying that for XM because the quality is better, but SS either doesn't know that or doesn't care and is still jacking their prices up and not improving quality. Now I'd think if XM could eventually distribute here they'd just convert their prices to USD which would make their pieces quite a bit cheaper than they are now. But I'm also worried they might be aware of what they sell for here and just decide to charge what they go for now making US distribution pointless. The bottom line is collecting has gotten so much more expensive lately LOL.

No the only visual dictionary I have is from TPM. Are you actually reading this one :p? If you actually read it I'll get it too so we can discuss it.

Ugh! I'm trying to post a pic from it but my Internet is being a dork! Anyway, lots of Prequel and TCW references. That's gotta piss off the purists, lol!

I imagine XM could do that. Would they do it now? I don't think so. Would they when they grew to the size of SS? Maybe. When SS first got the SW licensed and released product, their CS and reps were the best! Only once they grew bigger and a certain person started running things, it went downhill. It has become more about money for them than the best product they can put out. Take the Mythos Kenobi for instance. Remember that it didn't ship with the separate hilt that you could attach to the belt? Or the screwed up fist of the Vader Mythos? The shoddy work on the Ayala PF? Back when they first started, it would have been handled like a company that cares about its customers. Now, no. I heard XM had an issue with one of their statues and made new ones for the people who got bad ones. That's a company I will give my money to.

I wonder how long it will be before we see Talon back in canon either in Rebels, the ST, or a spinoff? No doubt she will look a little different, so I have no issue selling off my current version.

Ugh! I'm trying to post a pic from it but my Internet is being a dork! Anyway, lots of Prequel and TCW references. That's gotta piss off the purists, lol!

I imagine XM could do that. Would they do it now? I don't think so. Would they when they grew to the size of SS? Maybe. When SS first got the SW licensed and released product, their CS and reps were the best! Only once they grew bigger and a certain person started running things, it went downhill. It has become more about money for them than the best product they can put out. Take the Mythos Kenobi for instance. Remember that it didn't ship with the separate hilt that you could attach to the belt? Or the screwed up fist of the Vader Mythos? The shoddy work on the Ayala PF? Back when they first started, it would have been handled like a company that cares about its customers. Now, no. I heard XM had an issue with one of their statues and made new ones for the people who got bad ones. That's a company I will give my money to.

I wonder how long it will be before we see Talon back in canon either in Rebels, the ST, or a spinoff? No doubt she will look a little different, so I have no issue selling off my current version.

I love it when the purists get their panties all wadded up! :D

I'm shocked XM is still sticking to their less than 1000 ES for each piece. I know their customers love that, but they have to realize sooner or later that its limiting the sales they could be getting. The low ES is doing wonders for QC and CS though, so I'm sure thats a big part of why they are as great as they are. I'm sure once they grow the ES that will get worse. Hopefully just not Sideshow worse.

I still can't believe SS didn't do something to reimburse the customers for the missing Kenobi Mythos hilt. Its great that MYC made one, but that never should have had to happen. At least SS sent out replacement Vader arms, and they eventually corrected it when they made more runs of him. Its the worst though when they tried to lie about making a new batch of Ayalas, you know they just mixed around the returns and sent them back out. And then its even more hilarious when they come out on the forums and say "we don't ship out returns" and then they get caught red handed by the edition number :rofl:.

I really hope they don't put Talon in Rebels. If they do they will completely de-sexualize the character. Thats not going to be good for us horny nerds LOL. I hope they keep her for a comic or video game.

I love it when the purists get their panties all wadded up! :D

I'm shocked XM is still sticking to their less than 1000 ES for each piece. I know their customers love that, but they have to realize sooner or later that its limiting the sales they could be getting. The low ES is doing wonders for QC and CS though, so I'm sure thats a big part of why they are as great as they are. I'm sure once they grow the ES that will get worse. Hopefully just not Sideshow worse.

I still can't believe SS didn't do something to reimburse the customers for the missing Kenobi Mythos hilt. Its great that MYC made one, but that never should have had to happen. At least SS sent out replacement Vader arms, and they eventually corrected it when they made more runs of him. Its the worst though when they tried to lie about making a new batch of Ayalas, you know they just mixed around the returns and sent them back out. And then its even more hilarious when they come out on the forums and say "we don't ship out returns" and then they get caught red handed by the edition number :rofl:.

I really hope they don't put Talon in Rebels. If they do they will completely de-sexualize the character. Thats not going to be good for us horny nerds LOL. I hope they keep her for a comic or video game.

Maybe they can add her to that Star Wars TV show they are talking about. The live action one.

I forgot they shipped out replacement arms for Vader. Yeah, but the Kenobi Mythos thing was BS! And, they did indeed ship out returned product as new not only with the Ayala PF, but also numerous others. Several people busted them on the forums. What about the body underneath the Terminator PF, lmao!!! Or, that LOTR statue with the rider on the horse having a leaning issue. That's the one that I remember XM had a similar issue with their Black Widow IIRC. That's the one where they made more to replace the bad ones. Again, IIRC. This is why I don't trust them and I'm so glad other companies are now doing 1/4 scale. SS may not be crapping their pants right now because they still control US distribution, but you can bet that they are paying attention. I bet these price hikes are them preparing for that to happen.

As long as the QC is there, I don't care how high or low the ES is. I want a company that cares about their customers, cares about QC, and cares about their product from start to finish, from creation to reaching the customers door step in the same perfectly QC'd condition it left the factory.

I just realized Secret Compass has Iron Studios Kylo up for order at $850. I'm wondering if Vader will be the same or more.

I hope he is, lol! Hell probably be closer to 1k tho.

Maybe they can add her to that Star Wars TV show they are talking about. The live action one.

I forgot they shipped out replacement arms for Vader. Yeah, but the Kenobi Mythos thing was BS! And, they did indeed ship out returned product as new not only with the Ayala PF, but also numerous others. Several people busted them on the forums. What about the body underneath the Terminator PF, lmao!!! Or, that LOTR statue with the rider on the horse having a leaning issue. That's the one that I remember XM had a similar issue with their Black Widow IIRC. That's the one where they made more to replace the bad ones. Again, IIRC. This is why I don't trust them and I'm so glad other companies are now doing 1/4 scale. SS may not be crapping their pants right now because they still control US distribution, but you can bet that they are paying attention. I bet these price hikes are them preparing for that to happen.

As long as the QC is there, I don't care how high or low the ES is. I want a company that cares about their customers, cares about QC, and cares about their product from start to finish, from creation to reaching the customers door step in the same perfectly QC'd condition it left the factory.

I hope he is, lol! Hell probably be closer to 1k tho.

We need a Star Wars show that isn't on a Disney channel. The last 3 SW movies have all been PG-13 so they are at least willing to give the movies at least a little more of an edge, hopefully we can get something on Netflix with a similar tone.

I think you had to ask for the Vader arm though. They should have just automatically sent them to every address that ordered the piece. The Terminator head in the Joker base was hilarious! What else do we have in our pieces? I really don't like how this company doesn't stand by the customer when their piece starts to lean. Thats a definite defect that SS should be covering. And there was that time where that guy's Wolverine LSF started leaning, and then he was gone one day and when he came home the thing had leaned enough to where it fell on the floor and smashed everywhere. SS didn't even cover that, the guy just lost his $2K investment with no compensation. And they don't even cover the Maul LSF's lightsaber lighting issue which is quite common from what I've read. If they are going to charge $2K for a piece that lights up they have to make a way to fix it if it goes out. Thats just completely unacceptable!

I never care about ES either, just as long as I really like the piece and it turns out great, thats all I care about.

I didn't even realize Iron Studios Kylo was up until yesterday. I wonder how long he's been up for. Do you know how much he is supposedly going for in Brazilian currency? It would help to see what the conversion rate on it would be verses the price Secret Compass is charging to get a better prediction for Vader's price.

Thanks man!

Ha, I figured you would be excited about those Batverse girls. I get it, Batman and T&A are their go to, but why can't they do Nightwing, Robin, Two-Face, Scarecrow, Penguin, Mister Freeze, or someone other than what they've done already? Other than K2SO (which I have only slight interest in), Sideshow is 0 for 9 on their other reveals with me.

I know, there are so many other Star Wars characters that need to be made! That's why I wish XM could get going on their stuff, they have already made so many Marvel characters that Sideshow has never touched. Plus they don't issue repaints, they just do new poses for the characters if they do them.

I wouldn't say IS has better quality just yet. Their Spider-Man was kind of a disaster and the face sculpt on their Superman vs. Doomsday was pretty meh.

It does make sense to redo the big characters for new customers who may have missed out on the originals. But it's still annoying that we have three PFs from Rogue One and no Mace Windu...

I did not get that visual dictionary, I think I saw it at Costco last time I was there. I'll have to look next time I go. Is it worth picking up?

Letting XM sell here would be the greatest thing in the world. I think Sideshow would go out of business if that happened (unless they were the distributors).

XM is fantastic at working with their customers. They show them the progress of the entire statue development normally and fix issues based on customer response. Although what's going on with their Star Wars stuff is odd so far compared to how they normally operate.

We need a Star Wars show that isn't on a Disney channel. The last 3 SW movies have all been PG-13 so they are at least willing to give the movies at least a little more of an edge, hopefully we can get something on Netflix with a similar tone.

I think you had to ask for the Vader arm though. They should have just automatically sent them to every address that ordered the piece. The Terminator head in the Joker base was hilarious! What else do we have in our pieces? I really don't like how this company doesn't stand by the customer when their piece starts to lean. Thats a definite defect that SS should be covering. And there was that time where that guy's Wolverine LSF started leaning, and then he was gone one day and when he came home the thing had leaned enough to where it fell on the floor and smashed everywhere. SS didn't even cover that, the guy just lost his $2K investment with no compensation. And they don't even cover the Maul LSF's lightsaber lighting issue which is quite common from what I've read. If they are going to charge $2K for a piece that lights up they have to make a way to fix it if it goes out. Thats just completely unacceptable!

I never care about ES either, just as long as I really like the piece and it turns out great, thats all I care about.

I didn't even realize Iron Studios Kylo was up until yesterday. I wonder how long he's been up for. Do you know how much he is supposedly going for in Brazilian currency? It would help to see what the conversion rate on it would be verses the price Secret Compass is charging to get a better prediction for Vader's price.

All that stuff you listed is ridiculous! I actually have to keep adjusting where my Sinestro's foot rests on the base because it keeps wanting to lean on me. I'm shocked my Daredevil hasn't tipped over yet! I also got a fabric cape for my Superman because I didn't want to risk it.

I just got home for lunch and I got an awesome surprise in the mail from Adam; the Darkhawk comic as well as the Volume 1 Darth Vader TPB! Thank you so much Adam! You packed them really well, they arrived in perfect shape!

I will be getting some belated Xmas gifts out to you guys in the mail shortly but I'm still kicking around a few ideas. What t-shirt sizes are you guys? And do you know what cap size you guys wear? If you don't know the exact size do you know if you guys have a small, medium or large size head? I might also go the book route instead, but I'll have to find some kind of a picture book so Lou can "read" LOL. :LOL: Just kidding Lou.

Also. I have a P.O. box address for you Lou. Is this still current? If not just PM me. I just want to make sure before I send something.

Ha, I figured you would be excited about those Batverse girls. I get it, Batman and T&A are their go to, but why can't they do Nightwing, Robin, Two-Face, Scarecrow, Penguin, Mister Freeze, or someone other than what they've done already? Other than K2SO (which I have only slight interest in), Sideshow is 0 for 9 on their other reveals with me.

I know, there are so many other Star Wars characters that need to be made! That's why I wish XM could get going on their stuff, they have already made so many Marvel characters that Sideshow has never touched. Plus they don't issue repaints, they just do new poses for the characters if they do them.

I wouldn't say IS has better quality just yet. Their Spider-Man was kind of a disaster and the face sculpt on their Superman vs. Doomsday was pretty meh.

It does make sense to redo the big characters for new customers who may have missed out on the originals. But it's still annoying that we have three PFs from Rogue One and no Mace Windu...

I did not get that visual dictionary, I think I saw it at Costco last time I was there. I'll have to look next time I go. Is it worth picking up?

Letting XM sell here would be the greatest thing in the world. I think Sideshow would go out of business if that happened (unless they were the distributors).

XM is fantastic at working with their customers. They show them the progress of the entire statue development normally and fix issues based on customer response. Although what's going on with their Star Wars stuff is odd so far compared to how they normally operate.

All that stuff you listed is ridiculous! I actually have to keep adjusting where my Sinestro's foot rests on the base because it keeps wanting to lean on me. I'm shocked my Daredevil hasn't tipped over yet! I also got a fabric cape for my Superman because I didn't want to risk it.

I'm not too excited by any of the teases so far either. I might go with the Artgerm HQ depending how she turns out, but thats really the only thing I've been remotely interested in so far.

I really like how XM doesn't just do repaints like SS, and then SS has the balls to charge even more for the repaint lol. Although I will say their green Poison Ivy was gorgeous. I'm missing all of my T&A statues now :(.

At this rate I don't think we'll ever see a Mace PF. I'm shocked we even are getting Jango. It seems like so few companies are showing the prequels any love any more.

I was going to ask how your Superman is holding up. I have actually thought about ordering that piece a few times now, but that lean issue has kept me from it every time. Its also why I decided to sell my comic Bats. It wasn't leaning but I wasn't confident it would hold up over time. This might not make you feel to happy, but I think I saw a pic of a Superman PF on the forum with a cloth cape that was leaning the other way o_O. You should sell your Sinestro and DD before they go over though.

I just got home for lunch and I got an awesome surprise in the mail from Adam; the Darkhawk comic as well as the Volume 1 Darth Vader TPB! Thank you so much Adam! You packed them really well, they arrived in perfect shape!

I will be getting some belated Xmas gifts out to you guys in the mail shortly but I'm still kicking around a few ideas. What t-shirt sizes are you guys? And do you know what cap size you guys wear? If you don't know the exact size do you know if you guys have a small, medium or large size head? I might also go the book route instead, but I'll have to find some kind of a picture book so Lou can "read" LOL. :LOL: Just kidding Lou.

Also. I have a P.O. box address for you Lou. Is this still current? If not just PM me. I just want to make sure before I send something.

I'm not too excited by any of the teases so far either. I might go with the Artgerm HQ depending how she turns out, but thats really the only thing I've been remotely interested in so far.

I really like how XM doesn't just do repaints like SS, and then SS has the balls to charge even more for the repaint lol. Although I will say their green Poison Ivy was gorgeous. I'm missing all of my T&A statues now :(.

At this rate I don't think we'll ever see a Mace PF. I'm shocked we even are getting Jango. It seems like so few companies are showing the prequels any love any more.

I was going to ask how your Superman is holding up. I have actually thought about ordering that piece a few times now, but that lean issue has kept me from it every time. Its also why I decided to sell my comic Bats. It wasn't leaning but I wasn't confident it would hold up over time. This might not make you feel to happy, but I think I saw a pic of a Superman PF on the forum with a cloth cape that was leaning the other way o_O. You should sell your Sinestro and DD before they go over though.

You're welcome :) That got there quicker than I expected! You'll have to let me know what you think of Darkhawk. I need to track down a Spider-Man trade called Round Robin. I only had a few of the issues when I was younger, but I remember it had Darkhawk and Punisher.

I wear a size large t-shirt and have a small head, ha ha. I wear a size medium usually in fitted hats if that helps. I'm actually rocking my new Boba Fett beanie today! It's -20 with the wind chill here.

My Superman is still standing upright. My Sinestro is fine too since I adjusted him. I won't sell Sinestro until they make a new one, he's my favorite villain! I'm still undecided about the Daredevil. I like it because it has more of the original costume feel to it. I listed it for a while at cost and didn't get any interest so I guess I'll just hang on to it unless I see someone post they are looking for him. Or I'll just have one shelf of Daredevil statues. :p

Once I sell my Poison Ivy the only female statue I'll still have is Power Girl! The only bad thing about those Artgerm statues is I'm assuming they'll be 1/5 scale instead of 1/4 scale. I could be wrong though.

I'm guessing Jango was easy to make since they already did Boba maybe? I mean they basically reused the base and the costume, ha ha. Do you think it will look funny if you mixed XM with Sideshow Star Wars pieces? You know all the Sideshow ones have mixed media while XM's will be fully sculpted. Just wonder if it will look odd with actual robes next to sculpted robes.

You're welcome :) That got there quicker than I expected! You'll have to let me know what you think of Darkhawk. I need to track down a Spider-Man trade called Round Robin. I only had a few of the issues when I was younger, but I remember it had Darkhawk and Punisher.

I wear a size large t-shirt and have a small head, ha ha. I wear a size medium usually in fitted hats if that helps. I'm actually rocking my new Boba Fett beanie today! It's -20 with the wind chill here.

My Superman is still standing upright. My Sinestro is fine too since I adjusted him. I won't sell Sinestro until they make a new one, he's my favorite villain! I'm still undecided about the Daredevil. I like it because it has more of the original costume feel to it. I listed it for a while at cost and didn't get any interest so I guess I'll just hang on to it unless I see someone post they are looking for him. Or I'll just have one shelf of Daredevil statues. :p

Once I sell my Poison Ivy the only female statue I'll still have is Power Girl! The only bad thing about those Artgerm statues is I'm assuming they'll be 1/5 scale instead of 1/4 scale. I could be wrong though.

I'm guessing Jango was easy to make since they already did Boba maybe? I mean they basically reused the base and the costume, ha ha. Do you think it will look funny if you mixed XM with Sideshow Star Wars pieces? You know all the Sideshow ones have mixed media while XM's will be fully sculpted. Just wonder if it will look odd with actual robes next to sculpted robes.

I'll hopefully start Darkhawk tonight. It looks pretty cool! You read my mind though with that Vader surprise, that was going to be one of the next ones I was going to order. The timing was perfect!

I wear a size Medium T-shirt, just so everybody can save everybody's sizes for later. I've got a small head too lol. I usually wear a small/medium when it comes to fitted hats. Do you think you'd be closer to a small/medium or medium/large hat if you would go with one of those flex fit style hats?

How is it still so cold out there? Are you guys expecting any kind of a warm up soon? Its been just above freezing for a couple of days now so the snow is starting to melt.

Ah, I didn't know Sinestro was your favorite. Its a good thing you got him because SS could have made even more Batman villains instead :p. I keep forgetting you like the costume on the SS Daredevil. I just never liked the pose on that one. But I really love the XM one. Its definitely one of my favorite XM pieces so far.

Its kind of a letdown that the Artgerms will only be 1:5, but since I don't have any comic Batman PFs left to display them with anymore the 1:5 might be okay for me. I'll have to wait and see how they turn out though, there is a good chance I might not like them when I see the whole thing. I can see them all having captain morgan poses :LOL:.

I think it depends on how the robes are sculpted. If they are really swinging in the breeze, or if they are covered with dust the sculpted robes might not pair up that well with the clean mixed media robes from SS. Although I think the fully sculpted 1:5 Mythos Vader does look very nice paired with PFs.

I'll hopefully start Darkhawk tonight. It looks pretty cool! You read my mind though with that Vader surprise, that was going to be one of the next ones I was going to order. The timing was perfect!

I wear a size Medium T-shirt, just so everybody can save everybody's sizes for later. I've got a small head too lol. I usually wear a small/medium when it comes to fitted hats. Do you think you'd be closer to a small/medium or medium/large hat if you would go with one of those flex fit style hats?

How is it still so cold out there? Are you guys expecting any kind of a warm up soon? Its been just above freezing for a couple of days now so the snow is starting to melt.

Ah, I didn't know Sinestro was your favorite. Its a good thing you got him because SS could have made even more Batman villains instead :p. I keep forgetting you like the costume on the SS Daredevil. I just never liked the pose on that one. But I really love the XM one. Its definitely one of my favorite XM pieces so far.

Its kind of a letdown that the Artgerms will only be 1:5, but since I don't have any comic Batman PFs left to display them with anymore the 1:5 might be okay for me. I'll have to wait and see how they turn out though, there is a good chance I might not like them when I see the whole thing. I can see them all having captain morgan poses :LOL:.

I think it depends on how the robes are sculpted. If they are really swinging in the breeze, or if they are covered with dust the sculpted robes might not pair up that well with the clean mixed media robes from SS. Although I think the fully sculpted 1:5 Mythos Vader does look very nice paired with PFs.

Probably closer to a small/medium. I usually have to throw the medium hats I buy into the wash to try to shrink them a little, ha.

I don't know how it's so cold! It's currently -31 with the wind chill, my fingers went numb just walking from my car into work. Plus my coworker got me sick on top of it so I'm pretty miserable right now. I looked at our forecast and it's not supposed to get above freezing anytime soon. We might hit the 20s, but then we'll just get more snow. This winter needs to end.