STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
Ha, yeah it's hard to picture Ackbar as a young man. He always just seems ancient to me. Maybe it's the voice and the inability to move in those prosthetics?

Even Mark Hamill complained that they missed the opportunity to reunite all of them on screen. I really don't understand that move, but considering Chewie and Leia don't even console each other after Han's death...well I don't think J.J. really understands the importance of these characters.

Well maybe after you get Jyn then you can make a decision? I mean obviously you need a couple Death Star Gunners and then you need to put money away for multiple Death Star Troopers.

Yeah, I need to stop preordering things. I'm probably not going to keep Thanos. I'm sure it won't be difficult to find someone to take my order. Outside of Daredevil, the only Marvel statues I'll probably keep are Gladiator Hulk, Punisher, and Wolverine. I would love if Prime 1 would start releasing Superman stuff so I could stop looking for other things to buy!

Are the deleted scenes on the Rogue One special features? I never actually looked.

I still can't get over how he screwed that up. Now they are going to have to do a TFA Special Edition with a CGI'd Leia just so she can hug Chewie in that scene instead.

I really need to sell everything to make sure I have enough money for an army of DSGs and DSTs. I probably should contact Sideshow and have them cancel Jyn and switch the order to a DSG immediately.

The P1 Supes will probably be shown in December and then go up for order not long after that. You probably should get Batman right away to go with him :p.

Nope, they are nowhere to be found. There were a lot of rumors about problems behind the scenes with Gareth and the studio and I heard he was basically canned as director towards the end of production. Considering that they've already fired Josh Trank, the Lego Movie guys, and Colin Trevorrow I completely believe that rumor. That's why I really want a book or documentary or something to come out and reveal all the juicy details on what goes on over at LFL. I seriously wonder if Kathleen Kennedy knows what she's doing.

I'm starting to wonder if we aren't getting a TLJ trailer because they are realizing that a lot of scenes they'd put in it will end up getting cut out like in Rogue One.

Edit:
:rofl:

Last edited:
I still can't get over how he screwed that up. Now they are going to have to do a TFA Special Edition with a CGI'd Leia just so she can hug Chewie in that scene instead.

I really need to sell everything to make sure I have enough money for an army of DSGs and DSTs. I probably should contact Sideshow and have them cancel Jyn and switch the order to a DSG immediately.

The P1 Supes will probably be shown in December and then go up for order not long after that. You probably should get Batman right away to go with him :p.

Nope, they are nowhere to be found. There were a lot of rumors about problems behind the scenes with Gareth and the studio and I heard he was basically canned as director towards the end of production. Considering that they've already fired Josh Trank, the Lego Movie guys, and Colin Trevorrow I completely believe that rumor. That's why I really want a book or documentary or something to come out and reveal all the juicy details on what goes on over at LFL. I seriously wonder if Kathleen Kennedy knows what she's doing.

I'm starting to wonder if we aren't getting a TLJ trailer because they are realizing that a lot of scenes they'd put in it will end up getting cut out like in Rogue One.

Edit:
:rofl:

Oh gosh, I don't even want to think about special editions for the newest trilogy. I'm surprised Lucas hasn't went back and done special editions for the prequels.

Has your Jyn shipped yet? I haven't received a shipping notice for Jyn or Daredevil yet. I guess I should just cancel them and order more Death Star Gunners. I'm going to buy every one I can find so they are super rare and their prices skyrocket in the after market because I have them all!

I can't wait to see the P1 Superman! There is a complete lack of Superman statues out there right now! I'm also ignoring the picture you posted.

I've already given up on the TLJ trailer again, ha. That thing is never coming out!

Oh gosh, I don't even want to think about special editions for the newest trilogy. I'm surprised Lucas hasn't went back and done special editions for the prequels.

Has your Jyn shipped yet? I haven't received a shipping notice for Jyn or Daredevil yet. I guess I should just cancel them and order more Death Star Gunners. I'm going to buy every one I can find so they are super rare and their prices skyrocket in the after market because I have them all!

I can't wait to see the P1 Superman! There is a complete lack of Superman statues out there right now! I'm also ignoring the picture you posted.

I've already given up on the TLJ trailer again, ha. That thing is never coming out!

I'm kind of surprised we haven't seen a Special Edition for the Prequels. But there are a lot of deleted scenes on the dvds and blu-rays so they probably figured they've already shown most of the stuff they cut so there wouldn't be much to add. I really want to see a different cut of Rogue One though, or at least a special edition Blu-ray with the deleted scenes added.

Nope, no sign of a tracking number for Jyn. I thought she would ship yesterday. So you ordered Jyn too? I think someone buying all the DSGs and then reselling them is the only way that one will be worth anything in the aftermarket :p.

You know you can't ignore the picture, its eating you from the insides right now!

Well at least WB just confirmed we are getting a new Justice League trailer on Sunday. At least they aren't afraid to advertise their movie, the longer Disney waits to release a TLJ trailer the more I think the movie must suck.

I'm kind of surprised we haven't seen a Special Edition for the Prequels. But there are a lot of deleted scenes on the dvds and blu-rays so they probably figured they've already shown most of the stuff they cut so there wouldn't be much to add. I really want to see a different cut of Rogue One though, or at least a special edition Blu-ray with the deleted scenes added.

Nope, no sign of a tracking number for Jyn. I thought she would ship yesterday. So you ordered Jyn too? I think someone buying all the DSGs and then reselling them is the only way that one will be worth anything in the aftermarket :p.

You know you can't ignore the picture, its eating you from the insides right now!

Well at least WB just confirmed we are getting a new Justice League trailer on Sunday. At least they aren't afraid to advertise their movie, the longer Disney waits to release a TLJ trailer the more I think the movie must suck.

I did end up ordering Jyn after those pictures I posted, she looked too good! Did you see Sideshow's new Wolverine they have displayed at NYCC? It's pretty cool, but thankfully I don't want it.

What picture? I don't know what you're talking about. ;)

Maybe TLJ is so good that Disney thinks they don't even have to release a trailer. I'm sure tons of people would show up even if they released nothing but that teaser. Are you interested in the new Blade Runner?

I did end up ordering Jyn after those pictures I posted, she looked too good! Did you see Sideshow's new Wolverine they have displayed at NYCC? It's pretty cool, but thankfully I don't want it.

What picture? I don't know what you're talking about. ;)

Maybe TLJ is so good that Disney thinks they don't even have to release a trailer. I'm sure tons of people would show up even if they released nothing but that teaser. Are you interested in the new Blade Runner?

I wasn't planning to like the Wolverine but I really like it! It looks so cool painted! Luckily I don't have any room for anything Marvel. I'm glad you ordered Jyn :thumbs:.

I suppose that's a possibility. I remember when TFA was coming out I said I would have been fine with a trailer just showing the movie title and the release date, but now I realize I want to see actual footage. But not too much footage, I hate when trailers spoil too much like BvS did by showing when WW's entrance was and showing Doomsday. I wish they would have kept those under wraps, I actually wish they would have kept Wonder Woman under wraps completely and not even mention that she was in the movie. That would have been an awesome surprise. But at least they didn't spoil the death of Superman.

I actually didn't even see the first Blade Runner until a few years ago. It was okay but since I wasn't a fan like others have been for decades I guess it really didn't do anything for me. I might see the new one but I don't have any hype for it.

I wasn't planning to like the Wolverine but I really like it! It looks so cool painted! Luckily I don't have any room for anything Marvel. I'm glad you ordered Jyn :thumbs:.

I suppose that's a possibility. I remember when TFA was coming out I said I would have been fine with a trailer just showing the movie title and the release date, but now I realize I want to see actual footage. But not too much footage, I hate when trailers spoil too much like BvS did by showing when WW's entrance was and showing Doomsday. I wish they would have kept those under wraps, I actually wish they would have kept Wonder Woman under wraps completely and not even mention that she was in the movie. That would have been an awesome surprise. But at least they didn't spoil the death of Superman.

I actually didn't even see the first Blade Runner until a few years ago. It was okay but since I wasn't a fan like others have been for decades I guess it really didn't do anything for me. I might see the new one but I don't have any hype for it.

I don't think it would have been possible to keep Wonder Woman under wraps for BvS. Someone would have leaked it or it would have been all over the Internet the day after the movie was released. Although I agree that would have been cool. At least we were surprised by the ending of Rogue One!

I remember watching Blade Runner in high school then watching it again a few years later...I didn't get the hype either time. Now it's been so long since I've seen it that I don't really remember any of it. Obviously I didn't find it that memorable if I watched it twice and can't remember it. I usually love just about anything sci-fi too. Well I shouldn't say anything. Are you into Star Trek or Doctor Who?

I don't think it would have been possible to keep Wonder Woman under wraps for BvS. Someone would have leaked it or it would have been all over the Internet the day after the movie was released. Although I agree that would have been cool. At least we were surprised by the ending of Rogue One!

I remember watching Blade Runner in high school then watching it again a few years later...I didn't get the hype either time. Now it's been so long since I've seen it that I don't really remember any of it. Obviously I didn't find it that memorable if I watched it twice and can't remember it. I usually love just about anything sci-fi too. Well I shouldn't say anything. Are you into Star Trek or Doctor Who?

I agree it would have been hard to keep WW under wraps, but there are a lot of rumors Green Lantern is in JL. I remember complaining a lot about the lack of Vader in the RO trailers, but I'm so glad they kept that ending scene out of them.

One of my best friends is really into Blade Runner, I remember I used to play the Blade Runner computer game when I used to go over to his house back in the 90's and he would always hype how great the movie was, but then after finally seeing it I was just kind of like "'meh". I guess I'm not a really big Sci-Fi guy other than SW. The only Star Trek movies I've ever seen are both of JJ's, I thought they were okay but I didn't even like them enough to buy them. I've never seen any of the originals from start to finish. I've never seen a Doctor Who episode and I have no intent to either :LOL:. The only other Sci-Fi stuff I like that I can think of are the Alien movies, Predator and Terminator.

I agree it would have been hard to keep WW under wraps, but there are a lot of rumors Green Lantern is in JL. I remember complaining a lot about the lack of Vader in the RO trailers, but I'm so glad they kept that ending scene out of them.

One of my best friends is really into Blade Runner, I remember I used to play the Blade Runner computer game when I used to go over to his house back in the 90's and he would always hype how great the movie was, but then after finally seeing it I was just kind of like "'meh". I guess I'm not a really big Sci-Fi guy other than SW. The only Star Trek movies I've ever seen are both of JJ's, I thought they were okay but I didn't even like them enough to buy them. I've never seen any of the originals from start to finish. I've never seen a Doctor Who episode and I have no intent to either :LOL:. The only other Sci-Fi stuff I like that I can think of are the Alien movies, Predator and Terminator.

I would love to see Green Lantern! Of course, they would probably use one of the new 52 characters which would suck. I still don't like that Cyborg is in the Justice League now. Martian Manhunter was way better. I guess he probably has powers too similar to Superman's though.

Yeah my coworker is super into Blade Runner as well and wants me to go to the new movie with him. He's about 10 years older than me so I can see why he likes Blade Runner more than I do. When I was a little kid I used to watch the old Star Trek show, but I tried to watch one of the original movies a few years ago and I was sooooo bored. I still haven't seen the third movie in the new trilogy. I tried watching Doctor Who, but only made it through one episode. It's so cheesy, ha. I like all those franchises you mentioned plus Firefly! There are a ton of other sci-fi movies I like though, it's such a good genre.

So did you see these?

1125x682_previewbanner__903204_HTLukeSkywalker-2.jpg

1125x682_previewbanner__903205_HTRey-1.jpg

I would love to see Green Lantern! Of course, they would probably use one of the new 52 characters which would suck. I still don't like that Cyborg is in the Justice League now. Martian Manhunter was way better. I guess he probably has powers too similar to Superman's though.

Yeah my coworker is super into Blade Runner as well and wants me to go to the new movie with him. He's about 10 years older than me so I can see why he likes Blade Runner more than I do. When I was a little kid I used to watch the old Star Trek show, but I tried to watch one of the original movies a few years ago and I was sooooo bored. I still haven't seen the third movie in the new trilogy. I tried watching Doctor Who, but only made it through one episode. It's so cheesy, ha. I like all those franchises you mentioned plus Firefly! There are a ton of other sci-fi movies I like though, it's such a good genre.

So did you see these?

1125x682_previewbanner__903204_HTLukeSkywalker-2.jpg

1125x682_previewbanner__903205_HTRey-1.jpg

Martian Manhunter would have been cooler. Apparently there was some type of JL screening a week ago or something and the response was pretty positive and the Flash seems to be everyone's favorite.

I don't think I've seen any of the old shows. I think I've seen a couple with Patrick Stewart. I haven't seen the third one in the new trilogy either. Aren't there 4 or 5 of them already? I haven't even paid attention.

Both head sculpts look great. I'm still not sold on the look of Pirate Luke yet. Is that a stick he comes with? What are they doing to this character? Rey looks absolutely perfect.

Martian Manhunter would have been cooler. Apparently there was some type of JL screening a week ago or something and the response was pretty positive and the Flash seems to be everyone's favorite.

I don't think I've seen any of the old shows. I think I've seen a couple with Patrick Stewart. I haven't seen the third one in the new trilogy either. Aren't there 4 or 5 of them already? I haven't even paid attention.

Both head sculpts look great. I'm still not sold on the look of Pirate Luke yet. Is that a stick he comes with? What are they doing to this character? Rey looks absolutely perfect.

Well that's good news. I like the actors playing Superman and Wonder Woman, but the jury is still out on the rest. I'm not really sold on Batfleck.

Pretty sure there are only 3 new Star Trek movies. You must be thinking of Transformers where there's 5 or 6!

I'm not sure what I think of the old Lukes yet. I haven't ordered the one from TFA and I'm not sold on this one yet. It's definitely a wait to see the movie type thing. That Rey looks fantastic and will be mine though. She may end up being the only character from the new movies that I buy multiple versions of. I already have the first two Reys and still don't own Finn or Phasma.

Well that's good news. I like the actors playing Superman and Wonder Woman, but the jury is still out on the rest. I'm not really sold on Batfleck.

Pretty sure there are only 3 new Star Trek movies. You must be thinking of Transformers where there's 5 or 6!

I'm not sure what I think of the old Lukes yet. I haven't ordered the one from TFA and I'm not sold on this one yet. It's definitely a wait to see the movie type thing. That Rey looks fantastic and will be mine though. She may end up being the only character from the new movies that I buy multiple versions of. I already have the first two Reys and still don't own Finn or Phasma.

I'd just assume you'd hate anyone playing Batman. :p

You could be right. Honestly I haven't paid attention to either series of movies after the second one.:LOL:

Luke isn't Luke without a lightsaber! But if this one at least included a pirate hat I might be interested lol. They need to fix Finn and not make him look so huge. I think their Phasma actually looks awesome but I think I heard she falls apart easily.

• Thanks
Reactions: STARKILLER 1138
I'd just assume you'd hate anyone playing Batman. :p

You could be right. Honestly I haven't paid attention to either series of movies after the second one.:LOL:

Luke isn't Luke without a lightsaber! But if this one at least included a pirate hat I might be interested lol. They need to fix Finn and not make him look so huge. I think their Phasma actually looks awesome but I think I heard she falls apart easily.

No, I just dislike Ben Affleck!

I have no idea if Luke will even do anything in this movie. I'm going to be so mad if they kill him off without us ever seeing him fight. Yeah, the HT Finn looks like Schwarzenegger and the Phasma's knees look funny, like she's going to buckle and collapse at any moment. I don't know if they'll make new versions of either figure considering how terrible they sold.

Did your Jyn ship? Mine shipped last night.

Yep, shipped last night! I think the tracking said it would arrive Monday (which I doubt since Monday is a holiday).

No, I just dislike Ben Affleck!

I have no idea if Luke will even do anything in this movie. I'm going to be so mad if they kill him off without us ever seeing him fight. Yeah, the HT Finn looks like Schwarzenegger and the Phasma's knees look funny, like she's going to buckle and collapse at any moment. I don't know if they'll make new versions of either figure considering how terrible they sold.

Yep, shipped last night! I think the tracking said it would arrive Monday (which I doubt since Monday is a holiday).

Apparently Hamill isn't or wasn't not too happy with whatever direction they are taking Luke in since he originally "fundamentally disagreed" with everything they had written for the character in VIII. I don't know if he still feels the same way, but with them already killing off Han without having a Big 3 reunion I'm not so sure I care about these characters anymore. None of them are in the place where I imagined they would have been at this time, and they basically just left a 30+ year gaping plot hole on how things got this bad in the galaxy. Now I'm basically just relying on hoping they do well with the new characters they created.

I think its only the mail that is closed on Monday, I believe both UPS and FedEx are still running. Not that it matters anyways since I'm sure you'll just leave it sitting in the box for 6 months :p.

Apparently Hamill isn't or wasn't not too happy with whatever direction they are taking Luke in since he originally "fundamentally disagreed" with everything they had written for the character in VIII. I don't know if he still feels the same way, but with them already killing off Han without having a Big 3 reunion I'm not so sure I care about these characters anymore. None of them are in the place where I imagined they would have been at this time, and they basically just left a 30+ year gaping plot hole on how things got this bad in the galaxy. Now I'm basically just relying on hoping they do well with the new characters they created.

I think its only the mail that is closed on Monday, I believe both UPS and FedEx are still running. Not that it matters anyways since I'm sure you'll just leave it sitting in the box for 6 months :p.

I had heard Hamill wasn't too happy. You think they would have consulted the original actors and Lucas on the script, but whatever. You're right that we basically have to hope the new characters are awesome. It's their story now. I'm sure Luke and Leia will both be dead by the time the episode IX credits roll. Chewie will be the only one to carry on since wookies live for like 400 years. According to wookieepedia, he is currently 234 years old.

Yeah I was going to say, if I get the figure on Monday...that means I'll probably open her in April some time? Ha ha. My Daredevil was shipped a day later so he won't be here until Tuesday. I probably won't go pick them up from the UPS store until next Saturday.

So I see Prime 1 has announced yet another license. It would be nice to see them deliver on all of the stuff they've already announced. Of course we all need ninja Batman statues because they're just isn't enough Batman merchandise available.

22219934_1560274370685866_2188458423180605876_o.jpg

I had heard Hamill wasn't too happy. You think they would have consulted the original actors and Lucas on the script, but whatever. You're right that we basically have to hope the new characters are awesome. It's their story now. I'm sure Luke and Leia will both be dead by the time the episode IX credits roll. Chewie will be the only one to carry on since wookies live for like 400 years. According to wookieepedia, he is currently 234 years old.

Yeah I was going to say, if I get the figure on Monday...that means I'll probably open her in April some time? Ha ha. My Daredevil was shipped a day later so he won't be here until Tuesday. I probably won't go pick them up from the UPS store until next Saturday.

So I see Prime 1 has announced yet another license. It would be nice to see them deliver on all of the stuff they've already announced. Of course we all need ninja Batman statues because they're just isn't enough Batman merchandise available.

22219934_1560274370685866_2188458423180605876_o.jpg

I think they decided against going with whatever Lucas wanted because of the fan's response to the PT. When TFA came out everyone seemed so positive about it, but now that they've had time to take it in I easily see as many complaints online about TFA as I do the Prequels, if not more.

Are you at least excited for them? :p Whenever I have something coming I can't wait to get it as soon as possible and open it up. But with Jyn I'm actually thinking about leaving her sealed until I get a character to go with her.

Ughhhh. Even I have no interest in that. I think lines like those are for collectors that collect statues for their art instead of collecting something that's nostalgic to them.

Here's some pictures by the way:

37275165110_3241c42286_b.jpg

37275171650_f72ebec104_b.jpg

23681211538_fee111ddbf_b.jpg

23681213158_8c173997b1_b.jpg

23681216188_1caedd8f81_b.jpg

23681217078_32cfacaa8f_b.jpg

Unrelated, but it sounds like Netflix was going to do a surprise drop of Punisher today, but they decided to postpone it after the Vegas shootings.

I really, really like that Rey. But that version of Luke just isn't doing it for me. Maybe when I see that outfit in action on screen that will change my mind. I like Kylo's TFA outfit better, but I like that this has both a masked and unmasked option. If this movie is great I may pick up Rey and Kylo.

I heard they canceled the planned Punisher panel at NYCC because of the shooting too.

I think they decided against going with whatever Lucas wanted because of the fan's response to the PT. When TFA came out everyone seemed so positive about it, but now that they've had time to take it in I easily see as many complaints online about TFA as I do the Prequels, if not more.

Are you at least excited for them? :p Whenever I have something coming I can't wait to get it as soon as possible and open it up. But with Jyn I'm actually thinking about leaving her sealed until I get a character to go with her.

Ughhhh. Even I have no interest in that. I think lines like those are for collectors that collect statues for their art instead of collecting something that's nostalgic to them.

I really, really like that Rey. But that version of Luke just isn't doing it for me. Maybe when I see that outfit in action on screen that will change my mind. I like Kylo's TFA outfit better, but I like that this has both a masked and unmasked option. If this movie is great I may pick up Rey and Kylo.

I heard they canceled the planned Punisher panel at NYCC because of the shooting too.

The only thing Lucas has ever done that annoyed me (which might not even be his doing) is making it so we can't purchase the original unaltered trilogy. I don't understand why every release doesn't come with both the original and the special editions. It has never made any sense to me.

Ha, I'm not super excited because there's nowhere to put them! I will be more excited when I get some cases for them. You're not even going to open your figure so there!

Where is my medieval Superman line? Or my pirate Green Lantern line? Oh wait, is that too ridiculous? I guess those aren't as cool as those sweet nightmare Batman statues. :meh:

I'm definitely waiting for the movie to order anything from TLJ. Even then I'll try not to order anything right after seeing it. Might as well just wait until they are closer to the release date.

Yeah, I heard they cancelled the panel. Talk about an overreaction. Doesn't that kind of mean the shooter won? He successfully scared people into not going about their normal activities.

The only thing Lucas has ever done that annoyed me (which might not even be his doing) is making it so we can't purchase the original unaltered trilogy. I don't understand why every release doesn't come with both the original and the special editions. It has never made any sense to me.

Ha, I'm not super excited because there's nowhere to put them! I will be more excited when I get some cases for them. You're not even going to open your figure so there!

Where is my medieval Superman line? Or my pirate Green Lantern line? Oh wait, is that too ridiculous? I guess those aren't as cool as those sweet nightmare Batman statues. :meh:

I'm definitely waiting for the movie to order anything from TLJ. Even then I'll try not to order anything right after seeing it. Might as well just wait until they are closer to the release date.

Yeah, I heard they cancelled the panel. Talk about an overreaction. Doesn't that kind of mean the shooter won? He successfully scared people into not going about their normal activities.

I don't think we are ever going to see the unaltered versions anymore. George looked at the Special Editions as the real, complete versions of the movie and I don't even know if Disney has access to the unaltered versions. Plus I think Fox owns the rights to ANH indefinitely so they probably won't let Disney do anything with that unless they pay up again which they will probably have to do every time they want to release the OT on a new video format.

I'm starting to think I'm going to open it just to make sure everything is okay. I don't think I have quite the confidence you do that nothing will be broken on these things.

If it makes you feel better I wish they'd make other DC characters instead of countless stupid Batman lines.

That's a smart plan. I'm really happy with my new found sense of restraint when it comes to preordering.

It really sucks. Its just a TV show FFS, don't they understand that its not real? When it happened I have to admit I was expecting an overreaction from all the Hollywood people, I'm actually kind of surprised they didn't just announce they canceled it. Now when are they going to release the thing, and what if something else bad happens are they going to pull it off Netflix?

I don't think we are ever going to see the unaltered versions anymore. George looked at the Special Editions as the real, complete versions of the movie and I don't even know if Disney has access to the unaltered versions. Plus I think Fox owns the rights to ANH indefinitely so they probably won't let Disney do anything with that unless they pay up again which they will probably have to do every time they want to release the OT on a new video format.

I'm starting to think I'm going to open it just to make sure everything is okay. I don't think I have quite the confidence you do that nothing will be broken on these things.

If it makes you feel better I wish they'd make other DC characters instead of countless stupid Batman lines.

That's a smart plan. I'm really happy with my new found sense of restraint when it comes to preordering.

It really sucks. Its just a TV show FFS, don't they understand that its not real? When it happened I have to admit I was expecting an overreaction from all the Hollywood people, I'm actually kind of surprised they didn't just announce they canceled it. Now when are they going to release the thing, and what if something else bad happens are they going to pull it off Netflix?

That's sad. The only things I really don't like are in ANH: Greedo shooting first, the Jabba scene, that weird woooo sound Obi-Wan makes. I can even deal with the music number in RotJ. They didn't change much in ESB thankfully.

Yeah, opening them to check for damage is smart. I really need to do that this weekend! By the way, I think you'll be proud of me for buying something I just purchased. But I'm going to be like you and make you wait to see it, ha ha.

I bet they go in and edit most of the violence out. They'll probably change all the guns to squirt guns.

I would love a Lantern line, Green Lantern was pretty popular back during the blackest night storyline. Oh well, I guess only Batman sells.