STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe you should come here and open my stuff for me! That would solve both of our problems. I'm holding off on ordering Jyn because I'm waiting for you to sell me yours. :p

Yeah I have never been a big fan of variants. It's fine with action figures, but statues are stuck in the same pose so having two identical statues just with different costumes always seemed silly to me. That's why Sideshow's DC PFs started annoying me because they are all basically variants of the Captain Morgan pose! That's also why I won't order the Iron Studios Punisher.

I watched a bunch of football, but realized I wasn't enjoying it and wasted my entire Sunday watching something I don't really care for anymore. There are so many more movies and comics I could be entertaining myself with instead! The Cowboys play tonight, but I don't care that much. I would rather not pay an extra $70/month for cable. It's a rip off! Plus I actually have my friend's login info for his cable account so I can always stream games through provider apps if I wanted to. The NFL needs an online streaming service.

Ha! I'm coming over to play with your dolls! :rofl:You should be encouraging me to keep it, and get into HT collecting so I can save money by buying those instead of those super expensive Prime 1 things :p. But I've been in a really big Rogue One mood lately, I'm already planning to rewatch it the day before it gets here so I will at least be a little excited when it arrives.

The XM Punisher looks way better anyways, so I don't blame you for not ordering. I'm trying to avoid getting duplicate characters myself, unless it is of course the greatest hero of all-time, Batman. I've decided I need as many versions of him as possible.

I'm just so bored of football. I don't know whats wrong with me. I guess I finally just got sick of watching them do the same thing for 3 hours straight for weeks on end for years on end.

Ha! I'm coming over to play with your dolls! :rofl:You should be encouraging me to keep it, and get into HT collecting so I can save money by buying those instead of those super expensive Prime 1 things :p. But I've been in a really big Rogue One mood lately, I'm already planning to rewatch it the day before it gets here so I will at least be a little excited when it arrives.

The XM Punisher looks way better anyways, so I don't blame you for not ordering. I'm trying to avoid getting duplicate characters myself, unless it is of course the greatest hero of all-time, Batman. I've decided I need as many versions of him as possible.

I'm just so bored of football. I don't know whats wrong with me. I guess I finally just got sick of watching them do the same thing for 3 hours straight for weeks on end for years on end.

I forgot, I should be encouraging you to buy Hot Toys!

I'm going to try to get as many Superman statues as possible as well. Only difference is I have very few options while there are a bazillion Batman statues out there right now!

I'm just tired of the same teams winning all the time. The Packers and Patriots both had game winning/tying touchdown drives to end the game and it should have been exciting, but I knew without a doubt before they happened that both teams would win. The NFL is predictable and it's not fun anymore. Plus I watch sports to escape from the real world and now they've injected politics into the NFL. I turned on the pregame show yesterday and all they were talking about was Trump's comments and which teams would protest during the anthem. I mean seriously?

I forgot, I should be encouraging you to buy Hot Toys!

I'm going to try to get as many Superman statues as possible as well. Only difference is I have very few options while there are a bazillion Batman statues out there right now!

I'm just tired of the same teams winning all the time. The Packers and Patriots both had game winning/tying touchdown drives to end the game and it should have been exciting, but I knew without a doubt before they happened that both teams would win. The NFL is predictable and it's not fun anymore. Plus I watch sports to escape from the real world and now they've injected politics into the NFL. I turned on the pregame show yesterday and all they were talking about was Trump's comments and which teams would protest during the anthem. I mean seriously?

Totally! Regardless if I get anymore Rogue One HTs or not, I think and hope I'm going to get the Vader/Tarkin 2 pack, and I think at the absolute least I'm going to get the Jedi Luke. I keep looking at it and it looks so awesome! I'd probably display him with the cloak on. I'm still undecided on Anakin, I know the second I buy it they'll release the "Darth Vader" version, so I'll probably pass on that one. Now I just hope they announce Krennic soon to go with my Jyn!

Hopefully Iron Studios will make a Superman one next. If their blue Batman was available for retail I would be so tempted!

I wish they'd leave politics out of it too, I watch sports, movies and tv shows to get away from the world, not to be reminded by it. Oh well, at least I'm happy my Packers won yesterday even though I didn't bother watching :LOL:. I wouldn't worry though even if they make it to the playoffs they won't make past the NFC championship at best. Your Cowboys probably have a better chance at winning the Super Bowl than they do.

Totally! Regardless if I get anymore Rogue One HTs or not, I think and hope I'm going to get the Vader/Tarkin 2 pack, and I think at the absolute least I'm going to get the Jedi Luke. I keep looking at it and it looks so awesome! I'd probably display him with the cloak on. I'm still undecided on Anakin, I know the second I buy it they'll release the "Darth Vader" version, so I'll probably pass on that one. Now I just hope they announce Krennic soon to go with my Jyn!

Hopefully Iron Studios will make a Superman one next. If their blue Batman was available for retail I would be so tempted!

I wish they'd leave politics out of it too, I watch sports, movies and tv shows to get away from the world, not to be reminded by it. Oh well, at least I'm happy my Packers won yesterday even though I didn't bother watching :LOL:. I wouldn't worry though even if they make it to the playoffs they won't make past the NFC championship at best. Your Cowboys probably have a better chance at winning the Super Bowl than they do.

I am getting all of those! I would love a Krennic and Cassian, but right now I'd just be happy if they released Baze. Someone asked what the odds are that Hot Toys makes a Darth Maul and a guy with insider knowledge replied "100%." So you might have to get that in the future as well! I kind of hope they skip the Han Solo movie and release prequel figures instead.

I would just love to see a new Superman statue go up for order, I don't care who makes it! I'm actually shocked that Sideshow hasn't done a second comic Batman PF yet. I imagine that and a second version of both Joker and Harley have to be in the works.

Dude, the Cowboys haven't made it past the divisional round of the playoffs in 22 years. The last two times they played in the divisional round were last year and 2014...the Packers beat them both times. So no, my team definitely doesn't have a better shot than Green Bay.

I am getting all of those! I would love a Krennic and Cassian, but right now I'd just be happy if they released Baze. Someone asked what the odds are that Hot Toys makes a Darth Maul and a guy with insider knowledge replied "100%." So you might have to get that in the future as well! I kind of hope they skip the Han Solo movie and release prequel figures instead.

I would just love to see a new Superman statue go up for order, I don't care who makes it! I'm actually shocked that Sideshow hasn't done a second comic Batman PF yet. I imagine that and a second version of both Joker and Harley have to be in the works.

Dude, the Cowboys haven't made it past the divisional round of the playoffs in 22 years. The last two times they played in the divisional round were last year and 2014...the Packers beat them both times. So no, my team definitely doesn't have a better shot than Green Bay.

I would find it almost impossible that they wouldn't make a Maul eventually. I just hope they make a 1:6 Bloodfin to go with him. I'd prefer them to make PT characters over the Han movie characters too. But they probably won't and the Han figures' sales will be crap and they'll interpret that as people only want OT stuff.

Next time I get excited for a Batman or Harley statue remind me that the market is flooded with them and tell me to pick it up later on eBay for a massive discount.

I just feel the Cowboys are due for one. Everytime the Packers play a good team in the playoffs they lose embarrassingly bad, and I don't see that changing any year soon.

Did you see this:

Last edited:
I would find it almost impossible that they wouldn't make a Maul eventually. I just hope they make a 1:6 Bloodfin to go with him. I'd prefer them to make PT characters over the Han movie characters too. But they probably won't and the Han figures' sales will be crap and they'll interpret that as people only want OT stuff.

Next time I get excited for a Batman or Harley statue remind me that the market is flooded with them and tell me to pick it up later on eBay for a massive discount.

I just feel the Cowboys are due for one. Everytime the Packers play a good team in the playoffs they lose embarrassingly bad, and I don't see that changing any year soon.

Did you see this:

Oh my gosh, that was hilarious! I loved that they were just sitting there watching and his feats just kept getting more ridiculous. Who needs a rebel army when you have Chirrut?

I just want Maul, Dooku, Mace, Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Grievous, Jango, Padme, and maybe Jar-Jar, Kit Fisto, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Plo Koon, Aayla Secura, and Senator Palpatine...did I forget anyone important? :p I'm sure we'll get tons of clone trooper variants before any of those characters though.

Will do! Do the Prime 1 statues get discounted on the after market? I don't follow those.

Oh my gosh, that was hilarious! I loved that they were just sitting there watching and his feats just kept getting more ridiculous. Who needs a rebel army when you have Chirrut?

I just want Maul, Dooku, Mace, Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Grievous, Jango, Padme, and maybe Jar-Jar, Kit Fisto, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Plo Koon, Aayla Secura, and Senator Palpatine...did I forget anyone important? :p I'm sure we'll get tons of clone trooper variants before any of those characters though.

Will do! Do the Prime 1 statues get discounted on the after market? I don't follow those.

My favorite part is when he deflects the Death Star blast. :LOL:

Ha! You only want those 14 characters, at nearly $3500, no bigggie. :rofl: Are you going to get all the clone variants as well? Oh, and don't forget about all those 1:6 Tweeterhead statues you want!

Usually the Regs lose about $200 in the aftermarket. Sometimes even the exclusives go for under retail even after they've sold out. Its hard to sell 1/3 pieces because not a lot of people are collecting them due to their huge size, large price, and it costs a lot to ship them. Some of their Transformers stuff ships in 3 different boxes! I think SS offers a pretty nice shipping discount on most of the P1 stuff.

My favorite part is when he deflects the Death Star blast. :LOL:

Ha! You only want those 14 characters, at nearly $3500, no bigggie. :rofl: Are you going to get all the clone variants as well? Oh, and don't forget about all those 1:6 Tweeterhead statues you want!

Usually the Regs lose about $200 in the aftermarket. Sometimes even the exclusives go for under retail even after they've sold out. Its hard to sell 1/3 pieces because not a lot of people are collecting them due to their huge size, large price, and it costs a lot to ship them. Some of their Transformers stuff ships in 3 different boxes! I think SS offers a pretty nice shipping discount on most of the P1 stuff.

Yeah there's no way I'm going to be able to keep up with all of my want list! I would probably want a regular phase 1 clone trooper, Commander Cody, and a 501st trooper. I still need to find a Daredevil bust as well! I basically need to win the lottery. Or I should drop the hobby.

I was not aware of that on the Prime 1 statues, good to know. I would probably still order from Sideshow because of the shipping costs and because they have a payment plan.

Ugh, I have no desire to go to the gym after work.

Yeah there's no way I'm going to be able to keep up with all of my want list! I would probably want a regular phase 1 clone trooper, Commander Cody, and a 501st trooper. I still need to find a Daredevil bust as well! I basically need to win the lottery. Or I should drop the hobby.

I was not aware of that on the Prime 1 statues, good to know. I would probably still order from Sideshow because of the shipping costs and because they have a payment plan.

Ugh, I have no desire to go to the gym after work.

I don't think either of us can drop the hobby. Its too late.

game-over-man-game-over.jpg

I probably will still order through SS too. I like knowing that if something is wrong I can at least return the thing without having to fight an eBay seller. Plus they have the rewards program.

Ha! Neither did I, which is why I didn't go, or haven't gone in years :LOL:. I feel so relaxed!

I don't think either of us can drop the hobby. Its too late.

game-over-man-game-over.jpg

I probably will still order through SS too. I like knowing that if something is wrong I can at least return the thing without having to fight an eBay seller. Plus they have the rewards program.

Ha! Neither did I, which is why I didn't go, or haven't gone in years :LOL:. I feel so relaxed!

You are right, I'm in way too deep now. There's no going back!

Yeah the returns are a big issue. It sucks receiving broken statues from eBay, all you can usually get is a partial refund and you're stuck with a broken statue.

You are lucky! The back of my leg was spasming last night when I was trying to sleep. I really need to stretch better. Both of my shins hurt today too. I may have shin splints which are uncomfortable. See what you're missing out on? You are probably way more healthy than me anyhow, ha ha. Between stress and lack of sleep, I doubt I'll live past 60.

You are right, I'm in way too deep now. There's no going back!

Yeah the returns are a big issue. It sucks receiving broken statues from eBay, all you can usually get is a partial refund and you're stuck with a broken statue.

You are lucky! The back of my leg was spasming last night when I was trying to sleep. I really need to stretch better. Both of my shins hurt today too. I may have shin splints which are uncomfortable. See what you're missing out on? You are probably way more healthy than me anyhow, ha ha. Between stress and lack of sleep, I doubt I'll live past 60.

I wouldn't even know how to get out if I wanted to. I definitely don't have all the characters I want yet and if I just stopped I'd feel my collection would be incomplete. I think if I stopped I'd just sell everything.

That sounds horrible! I highly recommend quitting all forms of excersise and instead sit down and have a pizza and some beer. The deliciousness will soon let you forget about all of those workout pains and you will lose all desire to ever go back to it. And if you don't just continue consuming pizza and beer until the desire passes. :p

I think I'm going to get another RO HT either next month or the month after. Should I get a Death Trooper or K2? I reall love the DT designs but K2 will probably go down as one of my favorite SW characters.

I wouldn't even know how to get out if I wanted to. I definitely don't have all the characters I want yet and if I just stopped I'd feel my collection would be incomplete. I think if I stopped I'd just sell everything.

That sounds horrible! I highly recommend quitting all forms of excersise and instead sit down and have a pizza and some beer. The deliciousness will soon let you forget about all of those workout pains and you will lose all desire to ever go back to it. And if you don't just continue consuming pizza and beer until the desire passes. :p

I think I'm going to get another RO HT either next month or the month after. Should I get a Death Trooper or K2? I reall love the DT designs but K2 will probably go down as one of my favorite SW characters.

Oh yeah, I'd definitely sell everything if I were to stop collecting.

Ha, I don't know why I torture myself lifting weights. I'm too old to get back to my old strength now. I should just lift light and do more cardio.

Maybe I will open my K2 later to help you decide! Did you see the pictures someone posted of Jyn on the Freaks board? I'm definitely going to have to order the deluxe now!

37309462462_83ef6d7aea_b.jpg

36629923034_efc29bfd0c_b.jpg

36629922944_ff36b8f222_h.jpg

37339335701_eda7e214a8_h.jpg

Ha, I don't know why I torture myself lifting weights. I'm too old to get back to my old strength now. I should just lift light and do more cardio.

Maybe I will open my K2 later to help you decide! Did you see the pictures someone posted of Jyn on the Freaks board? I'm definitely going to have to order the deluxe now!

Instead of lifting weights just lift heavy sandwiches up to your mouth instead. :LOL: Once you become more lazy then I won't feel that bad about myself anymore lol.

I can't believe that I have to actually encourage you to open your stuff! :facepalm::p

She looks so awesome there! I'm so happy I ordered her now. I'm going to have to pay more attention but I can't remember if she ever used that rifle add-on for her pistol in the movie. She can use it in the Scarif DLC for Battlefront, but I don't know if that was in the movie or if was yet another thing that was cut out. I really love RO but I'm always going to wonder about what was cut out of that movie. There were so many awesome scenes that were in the trailers that are nowhere to be found in the movie, and what happened to that ending with the TIE fighter coming up on Jyn when she's on the bridge???

Last edited:
Meh, spelling mistakes happen. I only jump on people when I see them saying "your dumb" or "your an idiot." It amuses me when someone insults another person's intelligence when they don't even know the difference between "your" and "you're." Sadly, I see that a LOT online. Our education system is failing.

I do have Daredevil on order and fully paid so I can't wait for him to ship! Remember the Lex Luthor PF? I guess another delay e-mail was sent out for that one. It went up for PO in January of 2016 in case you were wondering. The Bane PF went up for PO in December and has already shipped.

I don't think we need to see everything they mentioned in the movies, but apparently Disney thinks we do. Can't wait for the young Lando, young Luke, young Leia, young Chewie, young Yoda, young Admiral Ackbar, and young Mon Mothma movies. God forbid we have any mystery!

Did you order Maul yet? I'm going to keep hounding you until I get a yes. :p

Lmao! No, not yet. I'm still leaning that way, but nothing set in stone for which direction I want to go.

Young Ackbar is in TCW.

Yeah, I'm quite pissed about it. I guess Disney is so afraid to try something new that they are going to run all the OT mythos into the ground. I absolutely love R1, but right now every spinoff they are planning is set right before ANH. Its like I don't think they are aware there are other timelines other than that one.

Ha! That one is always my favorite.

Whats going on with that thing? Isn't that another one they had to completely restart production on because they eff'd something up? It upsets me people continue buying from them, how can SS justify these prices when they can't even deliver a product on time?

They are going to run the OT characters into the ground.

WORD dude! If they weren't going to go with what Lucas purposed for the ST when he sold to Disney, they should have just started from a different time, or reboot the franchise entirely.

My word! Has it been that long? I haven't watched a game since Jimmy left. Screw Jerry Jones!!

Did you see this:

Awesome!!

Damn thats awesome!!

Lmao! No, not yet. I'm still leaning that way, but nothing set in stone for which direction I want to go.

Young Ackbar is in TCW.

WORD dude! If they weren't going to go with what Lucas purposed for the ST when he sold to Disney, they should have just started from a different time, or reboot the franchise entirely.

My word! Has it been that long? I haven't watched a game since Jimmy left. Screw Jerry Jones!!

Awesome!!

Damn thats awesome!!

I hope we at least get a book or something someday that talks about whatever GL's original plan for the ST was. I'd love to know if any of the new characters were in his vision or if they were all created by Disney.

I hope we at least get a book or something someday that talks about whatever GL's original plan for the ST was. I'd love to know if any of the new characters were in his vision or if they were all created by Disney.

I remember reading the main 3 characters were supposed to be in their mid teens. Or, 2 of them at least.

Instead of lifting weights just lift heavy sandwiches up to your mouth instead. :LOL: Once you become more lazy then I won't feel that bad about myself anymore lol.

I can't believe that I have to actually encourage you to open your stuff! :facepalm::p

She looks so awesome there! I'm so happy I ordered her now. I'm going to have to pay more attention but I can't remember if she ever used that rifle add-on for her pistol in the movie. She can use it in the Scarif DLC for Battlefront, but I don't know if that was in the movie or if was yet another thing that was cut out. I really love RO but I'm always going to wonder about what was cut out of that movie. There were so many awesome scenes that were in the trailers that are nowhere to be found in the movie, and what happened to that ending with the TIE fighter coming up on Jyn when she's on the bridge???

Ha ha, I have to do something or I feel like garbage. I may just start lifting lighter weights and actually doing cardio.

Guess what, I still haven't opened anything! I'm trying to decide where to move everything when I get some display cases...I'm kind of thinking my Spiderman statues may not make the final cut. Which sucks because I already have the XM Doc Ock on order. Oh well.

I forgot about all the deleted scenes in Rogue One. I would really like to know what the original ending was. Were they always planning on killing everyone? Hmmmm...

Also, you need all of these for this setup. ;)

23608477358_07d8a04fdd_b.jpg

Young Ackbar is in TCW.

Awesome!!

Damn thats awesome!!

Young Ackbar is in TCW? Well that's actually intriguing. Is he still a fleet commander? What's the life span of a Mon Calamari?

I hate Jerry Jones! He destroyed the Cowboys franchise. They looked terrible again this weekend.

I would LOVE to know what Lucas' original plans were for the sequel.

Ha ha, I have to do something or I feel like garbage. I may just start lifting lighter weights and actually doing cardio.

Guess what, I still haven't opened anything! I'm trying to decide where to move everything when I get some display cases...I'm kind of thinking my Spiderman statues may not make the final cut. Which sucks because I already have the XM Doc Ock on order. Oh well.

I forgot about all the deleted scenes in Rogue One. I would really like to know what the original ending was. Were they always planning on killing everyone? Hmmmm...

Young Ackbar is in TCW? Well that's actually intriguing. Is he still a fleet commander? What's the life span of a Mon Calamari?

I hate Jerry Jones! He destroyed the Cowboys franchise. They looked terrible again this weekend.

Yup! Same! Like it or not, we would have got something more original.

He's never looked good. Always looks like he's 5 seconds away from death! Lmao!!

Not sure what the lifespan is. He's a captain IIRC. First 4 episodes of season 4 I think.

That display.

I remember reading the main 3 characters were supposed to be in their mid teens. Or, 2 of them at least.

Now that you mention it I do remember that. I'm sure a lot of PT haters wouldn't have liked that, but I think that could have been cool. Especially if they would have done it 15 years ago when the Big 3 were a lot younger looking, visually that would have lined up nicely if the new characters were teens.

But I will always be pretty pissed they missed out on the opportunity for a reunion of the Big 3 on screen in the ST. It was literally the number 1 thing I was looking forward to once they announced new movies, but with them killing off Han and Carrie actually dying its never going to happen :angry:.

Unbelievable!

Oh look, that display randomly has the Death Star Gunner. :LOL: I hope that at least makes you happy. I'm still completely lost on what to do about Hot Toys. You not opening K2 to give me your opinion isn't helping either! :p I think Jyn is supposed to ship today or tomorrow.

That sucks about Doc Ock. The joys of preordering. How are you feeling about Thanos currently, are you still planning for a Cosmic Marvel display? I have a feeling once Prime 1 puts their Superman up for order you're going to forget about almost everything else.

I heard it was actually Kennedy that suggested everyone should die in the end. Which I still think was the right decision, I just didn't think they'd have the balls to go for it. I also heard the Vader ending scene was something they added durring the reshoots. I can't believe that wasn't the first thing everyone thought of once they knew they were going to have Vader in it. Apparently there was some alternate Vader ending scene that was cut. There was also another scene with Vader and Krennic in the trailers that is nowhere to be found. I really hope we get an alternate cut one day, or at least a book written by someone from behind the scenes that spills all the details on what went on between the director and the studio during production that changed the movie so much.

Yup! Same! Like it or not, we would have got something more original.

He's never looked good. Always looks like he's 5 seconds away from death! Lmao!!

Not sure what the lifespan is. He's a captain IIRC. First 4 episodes of season 4 I think.

That display.

Ha, yeah it's hard to picture Ackbar as a young man. He always just seems ancient to me. Maybe it's the voice and the inability to move in those prosthetics?

Now that you mention it I do remember that. I'm sure a lot of PT haters wouldn't have liked that, but I think that could have been cool. Especially if they would have done it 15 years ago when the Big 3 were a lot younger looking, visually that would have lined up nicely if the new characters were teens.

But I will always be pretty pissed they missed out on the opportunity for a reunion of the Big 3 on screen in the ST. It was literally the number 1 thing I was looking forward to once they announced new movies, but with them killing off Han and Carrie actually dying its never going to happen :angry:.

Unbelievable!

Oh look, that display randomly has the Death Star Gunner. :LOL: I hope that at least makes you happy. I'm still completely lost on what to do about Hot Toys. You not opening K2 to give me your opinion isn't helping either! :p I think Jyn is supposed to ship today or tomorrow.

That sucks about Doc Ock. The joys of preordering. How are you feeling about Thanos currently, are you still planning for a Cosmic Marvel display? I have a feeling once Prime 1 puts their Superman up for order you're going to forget about almost everything else.

I heard it was actually Kennedy that suggested everyone should die in the end. Which I still think was the right decision, I just didn't think they'd have the balls to go for it. I also heard the Vader ending scene was something they added durring the reshoots. I can't believe that wasn't the first thing everyone thought of once they knew they were going to have Vader in it. Apparently there was some alternate Vader ending scene that was cut. There was also another scene with Vader and Krennic in the trailers that is nowhere to be found. I really hope we get an alternate cut one day, or at least a book written by someone from behind the scenes that spills all the details on what went on between the director and the studio during production that changed the movie so much.

Even Mark Hamill complained that they missed the opportunity to reunite all of them on screen. I really don't understand that move, but considering Chewie and Leia don't even console each other after Han's death...well I don't think J.J. really understands the importance of these characters.

Well maybe after you get Jyn then you can make a decision? I mean obviously you need a couple Death Star Gunners and then you need to put money away for multiple Death Star Troopers.

Yeah, I need to stop preordering things. I'm probably not going to keep Thanos. I'm sure it won't be difficult to find someone to take my order. Outside of Daredevil, the only Marvel statues I'll probably keep are Gladiator Hulk, Punisher, and Wolverine. I would love if Prime 1 would start releasing Superman stuff so I could stop looking for other things to buy!

Are the deleted scenes on the Rogue One special features? I never actually looked.