SteelBook™ Price Drop/Back in stock/On Sale/Sold out alert (Retailer/Ebay)

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Post all actual deals, codes, price drops/on sale/back in stock deals from established retailers here. (No advertising of private, smaller, or unverified shops). Please include the link to the item or sale. No trading or wants, or chatter, please. Please start separate chat threads in Steelbook chat forum, and keep this thread to alerts.

Note-all 'one time use' codes should be posted in this new thread.

This is the new retailer deal/Ebay thread. Please subscribe to the thread for updates on deals/alerts (at the top under 'Watch Thread').
Thanks all!

For general Blu-ray & Movie Deals, subscribe to this forum
View attachment 82531

price drop.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Towser
Sin city 2 live.
Here's the non-mobile site link: http://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/sin-ci...d-edition-steelbook-includes-2d/10985782.html
Don't forget to add your free Canvas if you want it! http://www.zavvi.com/merch-posters/sin-city-nancy-jessica-alba-canvas-art-print/10939186.html

"Free Sin City Canvas Print with this Steelbook* Add both products to the basket and the discount will be applied automatically.
*Discount will be split between the 2 product, £3.99 will be deducted from the Steelbook, £6.00 will be deducted from the canvas. The £3.99 paid for the canvas on despatch will act as a deposit and confirmation of your order."

Note: Post below is incorrect, orders can still be cancelled even if you get the Canvas - as you can see my Canvas has already been dispatched and there's still the option to cancel.

Screen-Shot-2014-08-29-at-18.03.52.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-08-29 at 18.03.52.png
    Screen Shot 2014-08-29 at 18.03.52.png
    59.2 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Reactions: snooloui
Are you freak*** kidding me? 30 days after release it drops $10? I think I'm gonna wait 30 days from now to buy stuff from FS. If I saw this a day late I wouldn't have been able to get $10 back.

Btw, Amazon JP has the Spiderman 1 'Amazing Box' for ¥ 9,400 (that's about $90 usd)
Its limited to 3000 copies and includes steelbook and other extras.

Last edited by a moderator:
Riddick and Homefront Steelbook on offer on sunday at Müller Germany. 12,99€ each Steelbook.
Iron Man Trilogie Steelbook with Comic only today at saturn.de - 12,99€

Last edited:
Reactions: Marco86