SteelBook™ Price Drop/Back in stock/On Sale/Sold out alert (Retailer/Ebay)

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Post all actual deals, codes, price drops/on sale/back in stock deals from established retailers here. (No advertising of private, smaller, or unverified shops). Please include the link to the item or sale. No trading or wants, or chatter, please. Please start separate chat threads in Steelbook chat forum, and keep this thread to alerts.

Note-all 'one time use' codes should be posted in this new thread.

This is the new retailer deal/Ebay thread. Please subscribe to the thread for updates on deals/alerts (at the top under 'Watch Thread').
Thanks all!

For general Blu-ray & Movie Deals, subscribe to this forum
View attachment 82531

price drop.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A few of the 20th Century Fox steelbooks down to £5.99 in my local HMV (Chester). Might be worth checking out if there's one near you. From what was there they included;

Patton
The Full Monty
Millers Crossing
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

View attachment 142848

Also

ALIEN
Speed
BIG
Chariots of Fire
Rocky Horroh Picture Show
Omen

All £5.99 at HMV currently.

It says exclusive- and yet, it is the same one as Amazon.de!
Hey Amazon! The word 'EXCLUSIVE':
princess-bride.gif

But, that is a GREAT price for a great Steelbook. Even nicer in hand.:thumbs:
"Exlusive" has always denoted that it is exclusive to that retailer in that country, it does not take into consideration other countries as those are governed by different marketing, licensing and sales restrictions.

Are these at every HMV or just the Chester store mentioned on the previous page?

They are at them all, but stocks seem to be very low on these titles at the 2 stores near me, and some are in bad shape since they've been sat on shelves for 6 months or so. One copy of The Fly was particularly messed up. I managed to pick up Patton and Chariots of Fire.

Reactions: dandydownham