Stephen King's It (Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

Nov 29, 2012
Release date: October 12th, 2016
Purchase links: FNAC - Amazon FR
Price: €15.05 (Amazon) - €14.99 (FNAC)

image-jpeg.256015

Last edited by a moderator:
this is the only film from my childhood that still gives me chills. I still freak out when I see a clown.

Thanks for the tag @Scary Hair :notworthy::thumbs:

I'm definitely up for this(hope the artwork and finish is worthy of this great film, really don't wanna be disappointed), this was one of my favourite comedies when I was a kid:rofl: love this film:cigar:

@dan8885
7-times-tim-curry-went-really-really-dark-471280.jpg
:LOL:

Thanks for the tag @Scary Hair :notworthy::thumbs:

I'm definitely up for this(hope the artwork and finish is worthy of this great film, really don't wanna be disappointed), this was one of my favourite comedies when I was a kid:rofl: love this film:cigar:

@dan8885

THAT IS AWESOME AWSOMENESS :notworthy: :hilarious:.I LOVE YOU Chunk :kiss: :kiss: MORE THAN EVER :kiss: :kiss:.

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
23 Euro shipped charges on shipping . WELL happy I persevered :) .

Not sure how you're getting it shipped for €23?

It's costing me €27.84 shipped (which is £23-I think that's what you must have meant??) :confused:

Not going to bother at that price anyway. Another €5 and I'd get a FAC! :(

Not sure how you're getting it shipped for €23?

It's costing me €27.84 shipped (which is £23-I think that's what you must have meant??) :confused:

Not going to bother at that price anyway. Another €5 and I'd get a FAC! :(

23 € I have no idea what I have done or how I kept pressing things untill it confermed my order .

Could the veriation be down to the diffrence in Locations flower ? .

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
23 € I have no idea what I have done or how I kept pressing things untill it confermed my order .

Could the veriation be down to the diffrence in Locations flower ? .
Yeah, I'm not sure, maybe. :squint:

I only have one shipping option when I check out and that's over €12 which kinda takes the good out of it!