Release date: October 12th, 2016
Purchase links: FNAC - Amazon FR
Price: €15.05 (Amazon) - €14.99 (FNAC)

image-jpeg.256015

Last edited by a moderator:
Order Dispatched
€12.99 bargain price
€18.53 including shipping
Been watching this the last 2 nights. I still enjoy it although it is a little cheesy!

I haven't seen it in years and I was surprised how much I remembered of it. Although I did watch it a heap of times when it came out in the 90's!! :LOL:

Looking back on this after watching Stranger Things recently, it was such a huge influence on that show.

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
Been watching this the last 2 nights. I still enjoy it although it is a little cheesy!

I haven't seen it in years and I was surprised how much I remembered of it. Although I did watch it a heap of times when it came out in the 90's!! :LOL:

Looking back on this after watching Stranger Things recently, it was such a huge influence on that show.
Stephen King It is the original Scary Clown Film followed by Killer Clowns from Outer Space

They are remaking Steven King IT film for the Big Screen in 2017
With all the clowns attacks copycat pranking in the news recently although it's fools who are doing this it's free publicity for films that have clowns and It's timing is a bit suspect

I wonder will we get a steelbook release for Stranger Things

I only just realised watching this last night that Seth Green played the young Ritchie :watch:

Beep Beep Ritchie! :clown: