Steve-O's Blu-ray collection

Steve-O

Premium Supporter
Sep 29, 2011
Wiesbaden
Now it's time to start my own collection thread. Have fun with the pics! :hidefninja:

014kuxg.jpg

02x8ui6.jpg

039hu1y.jpg

0405usp.jpg

06rtubf.jpg

07csu3v.jpg

08f8uad.jpg

09biunl.jpg

10x8u7j.jpg

11huugq.jpg

12smu6m.jpg

133tu20.jpg

14ijuoo.jpg

15hmuo9.jpg

167gu6p.jpg

1899ub1.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you very much for your kind words guys! :oohyeah:

Tomorrow I will take a couple of new photos because I got two new steel/glass shelves for some of my most loved Steelbooks.

Damn that's impressive. Do you have all the Res 5 steels? I couldn't see the MM one or Taiwan and Korea.

No not all. I have the Steelbooks from France, Sweden, Future Shop, Taiwan and Korea. The MM Steelbook won't get into my collection because I stopped collecting german Steelbooks and sold about 160 of them. Here you can see all my Resident Evil Steelbooks:

img_2039v2kez.jpg

These are part 1-4, Degeneration and part 5 from Future Shop, Part 4 and 5 from France, Part 5 from Sweden, Taiwan and Korea, Trilogy from Korea

Reactions: Il Furiano
Thanks guys :)

Can i ask why?

When Germany started to release all the reprints of old Steelbooks and multiple Steelbooks of the same movies it was enough for me. German releases don't have any emotional value to me any more. Another point is that I have barely enough space to show all the Steelbooks properly - without selling the german ones I would be at over 500. EEK!