Sunny's Terminator Collection

Oct 26, 2011
UK
Here is some of my Terminator Collection. More updates to follow in due course.

Thanks for viewing :)

T2 Collection
Added 5th May 2013 - See POST TWO for more pictures

1.jpg

Terminator Life Size Busts
Added 29th May 2013 - See POST THREE for more pictures

View attachment 35864

Last edited by a moderator:
Added 29th May 2013

Terminator Sideshow Life Size Busts

Here are my Terminator Endoskulls that I have. They are life size replica's, very accurate details. T-X is the smallest and the T-700 is pretty much identicle to T-800.

Chrome T-800 and TX Sideshows are probably the hardest to obtain from all life size busts made.

1.jpg

T-800 Chrome Version
from Terminator 2 Judgement Day

2.jpg

T-X
from Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines

3.jpg

On the sides of the T-X the blue lights glow on each side.

4.jpg

T-700
from Terminator Salvation

5.jpg

6.jpg

Displayed on the top shelf with open mint steels under them.

7.jpg

8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I think I need to sell every single steel I own and sell off an arm to get the monster life size T-800! Cheers for comments, will be adding a few more additions and some steels soon. Keep you updated!

images

Reactions: bloodsnake007
sunny, this collection is absolutely phenomenal! I've always loved The Terminator and honestly, looking at your collection has reminded me why I love The Terminator so much. Those Endoskulls are sick!!! :drool: Just stunning!

WOW! That's an amazing collection you have there! Now all you need is the lifesize T-800! :) http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=36173&sku=400060

And then you and sunny can get together to have a King Kong vs. Terminator cage match! :hilarious:

Reactions: bloodsnake007
I've actually asked SS for a quote on shipping. It will cost $1000 to ship it over lol.

There be about 25% custom charge which comprises of 5% duty and 20% VAT.

The price of the life size terminator is $6k. It will cost about $8.5k - $9k shipped including VAT etc to my home, depending if they calculate duty/vat from the shipping cost. Thats a lot of money :(

There is a flex pay that is available for 12 months :)