Superman - 1/6 Figure [Hot Toys]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
901390_press05-001.jpg

$209.99 Buy here

Amid high anticipation, Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys are proud to present the Superman 12-inch Figure from the 1978 classic superhero film Superman. The movie-accurate Superman collectible is specially crafted based on the image of Christopher Reeve as The Man of Steel, highlighting the authentic head sculpt, movie-accurate costume and figure stage imitating the Fortress of Solitude.

Additionally, Hot Toys Limited will be donating a portion of this collectible figure's sales to the Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation. The Reeve Foundation is a charitable organization dedicated to curing spinal cord injury by funding innovative research, and improving the quality of life for people living with paralysis through grants, information and advocacy. Hot Toy's hopes to contribute to the foundation and the injured through the enjoyment of collectible figures.

For more about the organization, please visit: http://www.christopherreeve.org
The Superman Sixth Scale Figure features:
Authentic and detailed, hand-painted likeness of Christopher Reeve as Superman in the Superman movie
Realistic facial expression with detailed wrinkles and texture
Detailed hair sculpture
Stands approximately 30 cm tall
Newly sculpted muscular body with over 30 points of articulation with extra muscular upper body, neck and chest
Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
One (1) pair of relaxed palms
One (1) pair of fists
One (1) pair of palms for fighting
One (1) set of Superman costume including one-piece blue costume with Superman logo in chest, yellow belt, red shorts and red cape
One (1) pair of red boots
Fortress of Solitude themed figure stage
Figure stand with Superman nameplate and movie logo

DC Comics
Product Type:
Sixth Scale Figure
Product Size:
12" H (304.8mm)*
Product Weight:
3.00 lbs (1.36 kg)*
Box Size:
18.00" H (457.2mm) x 18.00" W (457.2mm) x 6.00" L (152.4mm)*
Est. Shipping Weight:
3.00 lbs (1.36 kg)*
Dimensional Weight (DIM):
8 lbs *
Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
12 lbs *

901390_press06-001.jpg

901390_press07-001.jpg

901390_press09-001.jpg

901390_press12-001.jpg

901390_press04-001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jbsolo
Ricker, it is Christopher Reeves, LOL! What do you mean? When I say, 'the original', I mean the Reeves flick:) But you are right, that is not the 'true' original, if we're talking about timelines. But the first I saw, and loved:)

Ricker, it is Christopher Reeves, LOL! What do you mean? When I say, 'the original', I mean the Reeves flick:) But you are right, that is not the 'true' original, if we're talking about timelines. But the first I saw, and loved:)

I know is it DB.:hilarious: But I think it would be cool if they did a George Reeves Superman in B&W. I bet it would look awesome. As that was my first experience with Superman.