paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 27th , 2017
Purchase Links: Cult-Films UK - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £14.99 (Cult-Films - Amazon - Hmv) - £16.99 (Zavvi)
Notes: Dual Edition: Blu-ray and DVD + Embossed Slipcase Numbered Limited to 3,000

22140906_1831138780231326_5628653263221802192_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja
The new Blu-ray transfer on this release has got very positive reviews.

Personally I found the transfer to be excellent.

Cannot wait for the 4k steelbook.

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
The new Blu-ray transfer on this release has got very positive reviews.

Personally I found the transfer to be excellent.

Cannot wait for the 4k steelbook.
I still worry about the 4k steelbook project ... but regardless I jumped in at very end and grabbed one. I'll compare that and synapse in hand when that day comes.

Reactions: StifflersDad
Crowd Funded release is a FuturePak and not a steelbook
Cult Films confirmed to me today

This was their reply to my question
Yes, you are absolutely right, well spotted. We were in fact initially referring to a generic metal disc case and not a specific brand. However we also found that we preferred the way the Futurepak metal case opened flat more seamlessly.

Cult Films Facebook

Slipcover Blu-ray/DVD release

We've noticed some people are bidding extraordinary sums for our SUSPIRIA 4K restoration dual format release on Ebay. We want to reassure you that this numbered edition is still available. However, the manufacturers have had problems in delivery. We expect stock to reach Amazon and retailers soon BUT you can still buy from our website at the regular retail price and you may still be able to get a lower collector's number. It's a win-win situation
1f44c.png

https://cultfilms.co.uk/films/suspiria-dual-edition-embossed-numbered-slipcase/

Cult Films Facebook

Slipcover Blu-ray/DVD release

We've noticed some people are bidding extraordinary sums for our SUSPIRIA 4K restoration dual format release on Ebay. We want to reassure you that this numbered edition is still available. However, the manufacturers have had problems in delivery. We expect stock to reach Amazon and retailers soon BUT you can still buy from our website at the regular retail price and you may still be able to get a lower collector's number. It's a win-win situation
1f44c.png

https://cultfilms.co.uk/films/suspiria-dual-edition-embossed-numbered-slipcase/
F@cking ebay scalpers.

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland