Price: £20.99
Notes:

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

02.jpg

03.jpg
05.jpg

01.jpg 04.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is very nice looking steelbook. I kinda prefer this one over kimchi although I must say kimchi with lenticular slip is very nice.

I think it is possible they will have some left over for some Holiday shopping. Gets hits to their site.

Either way I am anxiously awaiting this one and Let Me In. I think both could be stunning.

Cheapest listing is £29.49 that I saw.

£29.49
- Postage (roughly) £4 for a well packed Steel.
- FVF £2.95
= £22.54

Its hardly screaming “profit”.

Id keep hold of it – it’s a beautiful steel.

But why do you think that Frozen is selling around almost $100 but this one would go close to that range? I'd say this is a much more beautiful steel than Frozen.

But why do you think that Frozen is selling around almost $100 but this one would go close to that range? I'd say this is a much more beautiful steel than Frozen.

Frozen had a couple more factors related to its higher price. We had a print run number for Frozen, it was coming off its wildly successful theatrical release, it had a 3d Blu-ray that was not in the USA in any form, etc.

Reactions: ianb
Frozen had a couple more factors related to its higher price. We had a print run number for Frozen, it was coming off its wildly successful theatrical release, it had a 3d Blu-ray that was not in the USA in any form, etc.

Overall I prefer tangled not only because steelbook looks more appealing but also because the movie was better.

Reactions: DJ IXS and harry