Price: £20.99
Notes:

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

02.jpg

03.jpg
05.jpg

01.jpg 04.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Received an email from Zavvi this evening apologizing for the fact that my Tangled hasn't dispatched yet. Not entirely sure why they sent me this: possibly because I had cancelled another pre-order earlier in the day and were worried I was gonna can this too?

We're sorry that your order for the product(s) below has not yet been sent.

• Tangled 3D - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook (The Disney Collection #28) (Includes 2D Version)

We're sorry this has happened. We're continuously looking for ways to improve the service we offer to you and we really hope you'll give us a chance to do better next time.

We're still following this up with our suppliers and we'll keep you updated on the status of your order.

At least they're thinking of me right? :p I expect it to ship soon!

lol got the same email about 2 hours ago dude. Whats the betting that they take payment for this tomorrow or Thursday making this notification nice but a bit pointless since it's not due for release till Monday.

Yep. Looks like they have massively over sold again.

Just need to wait for them to reallocate them back off of their eBay Store - and back into the Main Zavvi pool of steelbooks.

I would be slightly miffed if this magically popped up on their eBay store before they've squared me up.

Gave in and just purchased a copy of this on eBay- At £29.49 it's about £8 more than the original price but suppose it's put my mind at ease if nothing else; Didn't want to chance this coming back into stock on Zavvi like some of their Disney steels have done before.
The most frustrating bit is I originally had this on pre order and cancelled it due to circumstances at work (well, I 'quit' my job but that's all been resolved now) If i'd of known this title had sold out I wouldn't of cancelled it when I did.
Lesson learned!

Just been charged also, hopefully we will get it before Monday but have never had any releases early, they are always here on the date or a day or so after.