Price: £20.99
Notes:

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

02.jpg

03.jpg
05.jpg

01.jpg 04.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What's up with this release? I'd like to know if any Admin has contacted Zavvi about whether this will still release next Monday. Usually by now Zavvi has started the "take funds and ship" process. Unless, of course they've changed their whole process.

What's up with this release? I'd like to know if any Admin has contacted Zavvi about whether this will still release next Monday. Usually by now Zavvi has started the "take funds and ship" process. Unless, of course they've changed their whole process.

Could be that they haven't received them yet...Not Zavvi's fault...

Are you sure?? I mean, with Maleficent I didn't get the dispatched email until the Thursday before the release and still received it on the Monday.
I'm keeping an eye open for any of these to come back in stock- Stupidly cancelled my order after walking out of my job on Monday; Came back today, hence the non requirement to cancel- Didn't realise it had sold out!! Gutted...

Cheers @bantha11

I originally had it ordered but had to cancel as it was linked to a pre-order that i didnt want to keep anymore.

I made an executive decision so hopefully that decision pays off and i can snag one. November is gonna be an expensive month with new releases so i had to cancel the purge 2 which was linked to this.

Huh, I begged for this to be pushed back a week after an expensive week and Zavvi came through.

Cheers Zavvi. XD

Reactions: roo