Price: £20.99
Notes:

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

02.jpg

03.jpg
05.jpg

01.jpg 04.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice looking steelbook with great colours added to the quality of this a must have for the Disney collectors out there...

Got this, Dumbo, Planes, Bambi, Robin Hood, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Alice In Wonderland, Fantasia, Up & Cars ALL due within the next couple of days (yes, I went a little bit order-happy when I pre ordered Beauty and the Beast Sunday- Only have Frozen outstanding in the Disney collection now though!)
Can't wait for this steel to arrive, it looks amazing...

I expected this to be charged and shipped early this morning. Two releases in a row where Zavvi didn't ship there traditional one week in advance. Maybe they changed their preorder policy.

Reactions: phat
Just because we've never had an update in the notes section and most other Disney steels get the glossy/debossed etc info way before release. Hope I'm wrong of course but I'd rather know before they ship so I can decide on whether to hold onto my order or not.

I take it this isn't glossy afterall? :ohno:
It most likely will be gloss finish as all the releases since Disney Collection #11 have been a gloss finish except Mary Poppins was spot gloss and Frozen #12 was Matte Finish

Matte Finish was
Disney Collection #02 to #10 and #12

Spot Gloss
#15 Mary Poppins

Gloss Finish

Disney Collection
#11 #13 #14
#16 to #24

You can expect Disney Collection
#25 to #30 be a gloss finish

Last edited:
I expected this to be charged and shipped early this morning. Two releases in a row where Zavvi didn't ship there traditional one week in advance. Maybe they changed their preorder policy.

With the exception of one or two, I've always had Disney steels charged and dispatched on the Tuesday/Wednesday of the week before release. So hopefully, tomorrow or Wednesday :D

Its a Bank Holiday today in Rep of Ireland all banks closed with some Irish banks closed in Europe
They only did Monday with a couple of releases the rest were Tue/Wed/Thur
Its mostly Tue they do Disney with dispatch on the Tue or Wed

Also with new Disney titles they often have restrictions as to when customers are allowed have in hand but this don't apply to back catalogue releases except a rare occasion

Last edited:
I was thinking of cancelling this, as I'm sure it will come back in stock for a long while like the rest, but damn, the artwork looks too nice to turn down.

Just because we've never had an update in the notes section and most other Disney steels get the glossy/debossed etc info way before release. Hope I'm wrong of course but I'd rather know before they ship so I can decide on whether to hold onto my order or not.

If it's matte, they won't tell us, as they know they will get a ton of cancellations.

Maybe one of the admins could have a chat with their contact see if they know any further details :)

Was wondering if anyone could help (although I know to expect the worst from Zavvi)
This is totally my own doing, but cancelled the order of this yesterday- I walked out of my job due to a big misunderstanding and was prepared to quit there and then.
After having a talk with my HR manager I've agreed to go back in tomorrow, so I'm still in employment.
Really want this steelbook, but cancelled yesterday evening seeing as it looked like I'd have no income coming in for the time being so did the sensible thing and cancelled the order. Had no idea it had sold out!!!
Now contacted Zavvi to see if they can help (as surely they haven't allocated my cancelled order elsewhere) my know of their legendary customer service reputation so I'm not holding out on anything positive...

s
Was wondering if anyone could help (although I know to expect the worst from Zavvi)
This is totally my own doing, but cancelled the order of this yesterday- I walked out of my job due to a big misunderstanding and was prepared to quit there and then.
After having a talk with my HR manager I've agreed to go back in tomorrow, so I'm still in employment.
Really want this steelbook, but cancelled yesterday evening seeing as it looked like I'd have no income coming in for the time being so did the sensible thing and cancelled the order. Had no idea it had sold out!!!
Now contacted Zavvi to see if they can help (as surely they haven't allocated my cancelled order elsewhere) my know of their legendary customer service reputation so I'm not holding out on anything positive...

You will have to wait until it comes back in stock to re order
This will usually happen just before or after release date
That's your only option

Its most likely to come back in stock but you cant guarantee this will happen but with most Disney releases they do come back in stock

Last edited:
Reactions: Andycadle84
Looks nice from the artwork shown has anyone received theres so they can upload pics to give us a view of this steelbook from out and in

Thanks...