Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: October 17, 2016
Purchase links: FAC Edition #1 - FAC Edition #2
Price: 799 CZK
Group Buy: FAC Edition #1 - FAC Edition #2

E1 Bong Edition | E2 Flash Edition

14138591_1086174858166156_8280152208823983840_o.jpg 14188226_1086174854832823_1551980239271853854_o.jpg
received_1437854829564400.jpeg TED.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really looking forward to that Flash edition- even if the Bong edition is the one that seems like it will match the first film, that Flash slip promises to be quite original :D.

Haven't gotten around to seeing Ted 2 yet, but I love the first one. There's plenty of people who rejoice about Independence Day 2 being in FAC and that's a bad film (and really the first one is pretty laughable too), people who can't shut up about Dredd you'd think it's the masterpiece of the century, we had Seventh Son... anyway if those can be in FAC then why not have two comedies for once.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: JackRegan
I'm really looking forward to that Flash edition- even if the Bong edition is the one that seems like it will match the first film, that Flash slip promises to be quite original :D.

Haven't gotten around to seeing Ted 2 yet, but I love the first one. There's plenty of people who rejoice about Independence Day 2 being in FAC and that's a bad film (and really the first one is pretty laughable too), people who can't shut up about Dredd you'd think it's the masterpiece of the century, we had Seventh Son... anyway if those can be in FAC then why not have two comedies for once.

There's a difference between enjoying a movie and what comes out as a collectors edition. There's plenty of movies I enjoy but is it really necessary to come in a premium collectors box? Now for those who have to buy this just to 'complete' their FAC line up that have no interest in this movie will have to decide if its worth the investment or not. FAC a little slower and more consideration on your releases, not just milking the cow and releasing anything. Again no disrespect to those that enjoyed the movie. I don't dislike the movie, I thought the first was quite funny, but collector's edition, I'll pass and invest into a more desirable title.

• Thanks
Reactions: JackRegan

Haha, honestly isn't always the best policy in these parts; nor telling it like it is. Dredd, you hit the nail on the head. To listen to some voices, it is indeed the Citizen Kane of the 21st century; wheras in reality it is merely OK and has nothing remarkable to note.

Reactions: Bunk