Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) - In theaters August 8, 2014

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
From IMDB:
Aliens invade Earth and inadvertently spawn a quartet of mutated reptile warriors, the Ninja Turtles, who rise up against them to defend the world.
With: Megan Fox

Trailer:

Attachments

• TMNT2014poster.jpg
    TMNT2014poster.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 368
Last edited:
Out of interest... who was everyone's favourite turtle as a kid? Mine was Donny. I got picked on for it too, just because his colour was purple. :(

Will be interesting to see if we all have a new favourite turtle from the film (once we've seen it, obviously). :D

Out of interest... who was everyone's favourite turtle as a kid? Mine was Donny. I got picked on for it too, just because his colour was purple. :(

Will be interesting to see if we all have a new favourite turtle from the film (once we've seen it, obviously). :D

Kids seriously picked on you because Donny's colour is purple? Man, that's ridiculous. :(

My favourite has always been Raph. I love his take-no-s#it, complete bad-ass attitude. :thumbs:

Reactions: Noodles
Kids seriously picked on you because Donny's colour is purple? Man, that's ridiculous. :(

My favourite has always been Raph. I love his take-no-s#it, complete bad-ass attitude. :thumbs:

Yep, they did. Purple wasn't even my favourite colour (not that there would be anything wrong with that), so that just made the insults even more ridiculous! I didn't really care anyway... I actually liked the fact that my favourite was different from everyone elses at the time, as they all seemed to like Leo (purely because his colour was blue).

I was at good ol' Walmart with the family grocery shopping sand went with my son to grab him a hotwheels car and seen they have new tmnt toys from the upcoming movie, looked kinda cool but not as cool as the ones they had when I was a kid. I need to go through my parents attic and see if I can dig up any of my old stuff might be worth some money who knows.

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Oh and my favorite turtle growing up was always Raphael he was a smartass, hothead if the group closest to my own personality.

Reactions: psychoscot
I was at good ol' Walmart with the family grocery shopping sand went with my son to grab him a hotwheels car and seen they have new tmnt toys from the upcoming movie, looked kinda cool but not as cool as the ones they had when I was a kid. I need to go through my parents attic and see if I can dig up any of my old stuff might be worth some money who knows.

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Oh and my favorite turtle growing up was always Raphael he was a smartass, hothead if the group closest to my own personality.

For a while after the original Turtle action figures launch they were worth a fair bit. They were like gold dust when first launched, I remember several parents being arrested in London Hamley's toy store for beating on one another to secure one, let alone all 4! lol.

They fell out of favor when the cartoon and books fell back into obscurity and weren't cool anymore. "Those who wore UK Hero Turtle t-shirts weren't cool to start with" :p

I can see them becoming sought after again if the film is a reasonable hit.

I remember the look on my best friends face when he saw I had all 4 a week BEFORE the UK launch! I was on holiday in Lanzarote and my father took me into a nice little toy store and low and behold they had a nice stock of each one. Guess the owner just thought stuff it and put them out early. I was the only person in the shop. With hindsight looking back my old pops still wished he had bought his whole stock after he saw the fights on TV just to get one. He could have made a killing.

Yes I still have all 4 and they are still sealed. No longer OCD but backing cards are near to new.... and no I'm not selling them lol:hilarious: I was OCD and didn't open action figures even before I hit my teens! lol

Last edited:
It's nice to see Fox step out of her comfort zzone and not just be the eye candy with pointless lines. I reckon that this film will have no scenes of a sexual nature with her involved.......

jpfY7BA.gif

never mind.

Will watch in pictures as reckon would still be a enjoyable time killer, Bay films usually are.

It's nice to see Fox step out of her comfort zzone and not just be the eye candy with pointless lines. I reckon that this film will have no scenes of a sexual nature with her involved.......

jpfY7BA.gif

never mind.

Will watch in pictures as reckon would still be a enjoyable time killer, Bay films usually are.

I guess she finally realized she is what she is.Just another pretty face.If she keeps having kids she will be as much as a has been as her husband.

Unlike Scarlett Johannson she can't act, so once she loses her body, she's **** out of luck.But for now I'm gonna enjoy the view :cool: